Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:51:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why is the crypto market down day after day?  (Read 3512 times)
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 07:39:57 PM

Whenever I check coinmarketcap, everything is in red:

I don't see any FUD, why is this happening?

Bear market greatly tightened prices, investors ' expectations were not met. But even in this case, there were moments when the cryptocurrency was trading in the green range, only then the fall was stronger than the subsequent growth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:02:21 PM

Bear market greatly tightened prices, investors ' expectations were not met. But even in this case, there were moments when the cryptocurrency was trading in the green range, only then the fall was stronger than the subsequent growth.
in my opinion, money is something that happens today in the cryptocurrency market, Otherwise, like artificial manipulation. if big whales continue in the same vein, the cryptocurrency market will face a complete collapse.
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:26:02 PM

I do not see any fall. The market has been in flat for several months now, stagnating. Now we need to wait for what we have been waiting for for many months: ETF and BAKKT.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:29:32 PM

The sell pressure re-enforce and depress the price! I think the more price dump, the more people want to sell and the more price drop further!If we all are patience there wouldn't have been volatility in the market!
mutanu

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:35:19 PM

Comes outflow of money from cryptocurrency. Those who have earned from growth of a course withdraw the money, and new people don't appear. Supply and demand in the market play the role too.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
atariguy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:47:49 PM

It's all manipulation to pick up your coins, be patient and do not go once again on the exchange:)
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:50:23 PM

I think that decreasing of the market prices is just a normal activity. We accept the fact that fluctuation of prices occurs, sometimes it increases and sometimes it is also decreases. But we might know that any of the altcoins may increase its price one day in the future, just like bitcoin, its price starts at a low cost but now it is valuable.
DJ_Rick

Activity: 241

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 08:53:59 PM

I think that crypto market will recover with time. i will be waiting for this. To my mind, it is better to have a reliable coin as a good investment and not worry because it can rise in price any time
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:00:49 PM

Despite  the bear market, there are some unnoticed coins that are doing greatly well. They are growing steadily without the effect of bear on them. Although, such coin will get to some points and dump. Which means that most of what we presently have are effect of pump and dump?
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:03:36 PM

I think that crypto market will recover with time. i will be waiting for this. To my mind, it is better to have a reliable coin as a good investment and not worry because it can rise in price any time
nevertheless, the best coin is practically all those Coins that are in the forefront of the rating. Nevertheless, users of cryptocurrency who even have such coins are still worried about the state of their assets, especially at the present time when the market is in a bad state.
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:11:09 PM

The market being red  day after day is  characteristic for bear market. It is on a downward spiral and the prices are declining. It can last for long  time and we had such situations in the past.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Ionzar

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:44:20 AM

I believe that now this situation is normal. It must be assumed that the crypto market implies a fairly high volatility, therefore, from time to time prices may vary in fairly wide ranges. In any case, I believe in the gradual recovery of prices from next year.
manbota

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:48:25 AM

You do not need to be afraid of such changes - you just need to understand the future trends of the crypto market and look for opportunities to earn income. All participants in the crypto market just need to understand that there is always a high volatility, so after the fall in prices, their gradual appreciation will begin
fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:48:37 AM

I've been wondering to ask this same question, as I do not understand why it keeps going down day in day out. This is just unlike the crypto we all know last year. This year is just as drastic as anything. I just hope the market recovers as soon as possible, and I hope that this won't happen next year, cause if it continues like this, Ethereum may go back to 50usd.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
cleygaux

Activity: 656
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:52:50 AM

This is because of the most ICOs and whales are dumping so that weak holders will also dump their tokens in a very cheap prices this time this whales will buy again this tokens in a more cheap then hold and wait for another bull run coming this is how cryptomarkets played only the holders is the winners in a long run so we must hold and wait.
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 06:56:04 AM

I also noticed that. I think the reason is the last year's hype in cryptocurrency specially in bitcoin. Most ICOs last year rise up to the moon and then this year all of a sudden, most of them drops. I think its market correcting. The price of cryptocurrency are adjusting. Besides crypto is very volatile. It might be down for a couple of months but the next day it might be up. We'll never know.

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:01:53 AM

I've been wondering to ask this same question, as I do not understand why it keeps going down day in day out. This is just unlike the crypto we all know last year. This year is just as drastic as anything. I just hope the market recovers as soon as possible, and I hope that this won't happen next year, cause if it continues like this, Ethereum may go back to 50usd.
You have the same problem like op, but how many days are you here? Do you observe the market since you joined or since market exist? Dont measure market by your time spent here, do it like it has to be done, do it from the beginning. Market is stronger day after day, and after years we see that market is measured in billions of dollars, to be accurate 205 billions in this moment. Check the market cap in 2012, 15, 16 and you will understand what I`m saying here. Look at the bigger picture, dont just watch yourself and your investment in probably the worst possible moment, at top.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:27:54 AM

Right now, the prominent alts are just following BTC and being stagnant. All of the actions are in the low cap alts and to be honest, I am personally liking this market of BTC stability as there is money to be made.
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:27:43 AM

You have the same problem like op, but how many days are you here? Do you observe the market since you joined or since market exist? Dont measure market by your time spent here, do it like it has to be done, do it from the beginning. Market is stronger day after day, and after years we see that market is measured in billions of dollars, to be accurate 205 billions in this moment. Check the market cap in 2012, 15, 16 and you will understand what I`m saying here. Look at the bigger picture, dont just watch yourself and your investment in probably the worst possible moment, at top.

That's right, most people look at the market in the short run, usually from the moment they hit the crypto, this period is not more than a year. And all that they see is a continuous decline, but if you look at the charts for all the years, we will see that the market has a positive trend.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
hanomnom

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:48:58 AM

I believe that this situation in the crypto market is caused by two main reasons. First of all, you should take into account the financial correction, which must necessarily have come after the rapid rise in price of many cryptocurrencies. You also need to take into account the negative news about crypto, which are published by many states and financial organizations.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: