Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:14:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why is the crypto market down day after day?  (Read 3512 times)
REjumik

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:48:01 AM

The crypto advertise isn't 'down for quite a while'. ETH is up 200% since November. It is ordinarily more than that since this time a year ago. On the off chance that it continues doing this well for around 10 years, at that point somebody who began with 1 ETH as of now a year ago will claim everything in the whole world inside around ten years. That is clearly not going to happen, so regardless of how well crypto does going ahead, you can expect more down days and less up days than we've had in the previous year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AgustaMod

Activity: 18
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:50:57 AM

Because those people who got big supply of bitcoin wont allow it to rise up once again thats why they are dumping their bitcoins from time to time its price improve.Suspectedly these bankers has the control of bitcoin's value which is why small bitcoin holders like us cant do anything about these manipulations.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:52:32 AM

Whenever I check coinmarketcap, everything is in red:

I don't see any FUD, why is this happening?

One of the principle purposes behind the drop in the market is the digital money, as I would like to think, is the announcement of the Chinese government. The situation of the official experts of China with respect to the digital currency stays unaltered. The legislature won't perceive the Crypto-money as a methods for installment, and along these lines the computation with their assistance in this nation at a lawful level is unimaginable
cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 08:54:52 AM

this year we are experiencing a correction stage after the rapid growth of almost all assets in the past year. I think this stage will be delayed for at least another 3-4 months and the market will begin to recover

CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:59:59 AM

I looked at the picture, shed a tear  Grin Wink Now the prices are far from the same as they were at the time when this topic was created, we never appreciate what we have. For the market, crypto-currency is a normal situation, as it is volatile.
ParabellumLite

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:01:32 AM

The market has been held captive between the $6000 to $6800 pricing. I'd say the graph and the red candle crypto has been dealing lately is somewhat normal. Moreover, $6600 pricing today is not that bad compared to the pricing way back last year of the same month which is around $2500.

As I said, after three hits to 123, form a number of bear traps - the bitcoin bears down to the bottom. Currently, a new Inside Bar is in place. This Inside Bar is the sidewalk. After the high sideways are likely. My point remains unchanged until now, that is, buy from 7180 - 7230 for today.

letsfly

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:03:37 AM

Crypto market is very volatile thats why the price go up and down always. Another reason is the market is not yet stable , especially last year  where there is a bubble and not it needs a correction. Adding also the fud news where some believe it and also affected the price.

Wolfman15

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:05:16 AM

Now it is very difficult to find a point at which you can buy. The market is unpredictable, just be careful and invest only in good projects

bawa_23

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:13:15 AM

It’s not like that market is not always down, market is in correction. Some of the effect of down market also due to negative news spreading in Crypto like ICO scams, Bans of Cryto currency in Asian market etc. But in think bull will run soon and take the market to moon, so we should have patience & positive in our mind.
Big Show

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:13:43 AM

all in the crypto is possible. We can't really predict. Because everything in crypto is always possible. Today the price of the bitcoin rises, then it might be an hour later, or a few moments later the price dropped. This is the art of playing the crypto.
gawuk

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:18:13 PM

If so, do not check. At least for now. Looking at the market will only create panic, unless you are a daily trader. We are in a difficult situation, but this is just a normal correction of last year's rise. And if you have a longer plan to be in this industry, maybe you will also experience when the market seems to grow unstoppable.
ACTrend

Activity: 742

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 04:26:25 PM

It's just a cycle of the market .. This is the situation every year, it's worth to open a chart or see a market review. That there is no reason for panic ... Everything will return to its place, and maybe even higher ...

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:40:53 PM

I didn't see you complaining when the market was up day after day. The market is going through a correction and regular price drops are expected. During a bear phase no amount of good news has any effect on the price. You should forget about the prices for few months or years now depending on how long the bear period lasts.

Grissham

Activity: 124

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:46:09 PM

such a State is certainly not the first thing that happened, even this condition can be described as a cycle of cryptocurrency, so don't easily panic and took the wrong decisions against all situations.
Senumilew

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:01:44 PM

Like some other economy, the crypto showcase is additionally influenced by free market activity, People are as of now offering their possessions, or rather have sold it amid the period that the cost was high. What you are seeing is an extremely sound amendment that reflects (not constantly) the genuine valuation of the crypto business. To be genuine ATM it's as yet higher that where it was a year ago. So simply keep an eye out and fabricate your portfolio, on the grounds that there's a decent possibility of this going all up after the revision.
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:06:53 PM

A consistent rule in the cryptocurrency market you should keep in mind is that if in 10 days there are only 2 days green market and the remaining 8 days market is always in the red. The cause is that the market is very red but mainly because of the psychology of investors, if they feel anxious and lose confidence in the market, they will simultaneously sell cryptos and cause the exchange rate fall.
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:15:47 PM

It is perfectly normal because previously market cryptocurrency has experienced a tremendous bullish. in my opinion any form of market trading requires liquidity because without it the volume of trading will not be able to develop and the negative effect if one of the whale is saturated the possibility of existing prices will be destroyed quickly because whale sell all the coins. just calm down we need time to return bullish but it takes time also when experiencing the bear market as it is today.
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:19:03 PM

A consistent rule in the cryptocurrency market you should keep in mind is that if in 10 days there are only 2 days green market and the remaining 8 days market is always in the red. The cause is that the market is very red but mainly because of the psychology of investors, if they feel anxious and lose confidence in the market, they will simultaneously sell cryptos and cause the exchange rate fall.

I think it is just a normal thing in the cryptocurrency world due to price volatility. When the price is low, some users engage themselves in panic selling which contributes to the continuous getting down of market price day after day.
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:42:36 AM

I think that's the situation right now. Many people do not get what they expect, and decide to get out soon.
And some are waiting to make a purchase. And from the logic of supply and demand, I think there will be a phase like this in every cycle.
Lerosaeyan6

Activity: 375

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:30:28 AM

Well, what you are seeing is a normal occurrence. Everything is turning red right now and then on the next day everything will be green and then on the following day everything will be red once again, and so on and so forth. That is what the market is all about. The crypto market is a volatile market and we will be seeing ups and downs all the time. We cannot expect the lines to go straight sideways. That means the market is dead.

And please, leave the FUDs behind. They are not the determining factor of all the price movements.

Except there is no real green. The green is slight one day, but then the red is higher the next, for nearly any currencies apart from a couple of random moons and BTC. As an overall, the majority of altcoins are crashing heavily, and have done so since Jan without any recovery.
which I see is so because the market possibilities are not stable and still in the recovery period therefore from now on the crypto market from day to day decline but I am sure the market price of crypto will be stable again and can be re-profitable again because of many people waiting for the price of crypto back

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: