Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:27:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why is the crypto market down day after day?  (Read 3512 times)
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:06:22 AM

We have to consider both the ups and downs in the market because when it is in the dip. It is always good to buy the altcoins because we need to grab as many coins as possible.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JENREM

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:07:02 AM

maybe because of the traumatic and drastic correction happen last year, all of the investors and small traders so afraid to invest in because of the big fallhappen to cryptocurrency prices,

Possible, Because its not an easy experience so many investors are scared to put money after the incident tha's why the market of crypto currency goes down.
Ompyon

Activity: 715
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:40:58 AM

maybe because of the traumatic and drastic correction happen last year, all of the investors and small traders so afraid to invest in because of the big fallhappen to cryptocurrency prices,

Possible, Because its not an easy experience so many investors are scared to put money after the incident tha's why the market of crypto currency goes down.

yes, the sense of trauma in the past year there must be, so from that many investors who withdraw their funds so that the current price of coin a lot of down, besides that maybe also because news news tilt about bitcoin

]
Geoll29

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:46:37 AM

Whatever reason on why the crypto is going down is not as important as buying more coins. We are here because we wish that someday these digital currencies may provide us with our dreams. Let's keep on buying and influence our friends and colleagues to do the same. This should be a win-win situation.

CryptoClown

Activity: 261
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:48:53 AM

I am actually wondering too why the market is always red these days as I don't see any FUDs brewing anywhere and if there is, it is something that could only minimally affect the prices. I think it is the time of the year that we stay away looking at coinmarketcap, Blockfolio or other portfolio apps around so that we won't feel bad about our investments' dipping prices  Grin Don't worry, just keep holding one and we will certainly gain profit soon.
carnitastaco

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:49:30 AM

I think everything is going to be alright. Over time, in a year or two, the market will grow again. Of course part of the projects will not survive this, but what to do, but the most effective
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 06:50:10 AM

I am sure that everything will be fine and the crypto market will go to increase again soon. but yes, I think they are scared to buy again because once they buy, the price is still going down and makes them get lost. but I am sure that in out there, there are some people that still invest their money in cryptocurrency and they still buy no matter if the price is down and they are waiting to make a profit later.
vdhsas

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:53:34 AM

I can only tell you that this is a normal phenomenon. The drop in the price of Bitcoin will also cause the price of other coins to fall. This is actually a normal rise in Bitcoin. FUD is not the most important factor affecting the price of Bitcoin, the encryption market. The price is determined by the demand.
cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:05:03 AM

We don't have enough buyers. There's no new money coming in, most of the new people who jumped in during the holidays jumped out after new years. This bear market could last months/years. It sucks when the total marketcap drops back down to where it was 3-4 weeks ago, but you have to believe in the tech and see the long term potential.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
nikisev

Merit: 101

Im the very decease you pretend to be

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:07:24 AM

Yeah i though there will be more action at march
But its not so bad.
Its always good time to buy monero and Doge.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:15:04 AM

There have been a lot of events that day, so I think that this is a temporary phenomenon, in any case it seems to me that nothing good will happen from it, so the Binance exchange closed its findings, now it is available and everything works, I think that in the near future time course will be restored

marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:22:35 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2018, 09:05:59 AM by marcbitcoins

People are now aware that digital money is not supported by Banks so they are discouraged to invest in digital money.

Banks are not united in issue of supporting the digital currencies because here in my country all banks are in partnership with our local exchange in which we could directly cash out using their banking system like ATM and over the counter services. All of these are in spite of Bitcoin is not legal but not ban in our country so for me banks have nothing to do with this down trend but it is just a normal minor corrections that will occur sometimes.
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:34:35 AM

money is not constant in the market and the volume of money is decreasing. everything is in a very variable market. the graphics are bad. expectations were very negative. I do not think this situation will change in the near future
TreXzar

Activity: 143
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:43:59 AM

I think its because of the recent hacking in Japan, some exchanges are being punished for not having the right internal protection against that sort of stuff. People get scared and withdraw their funds, which reduces the total market cap, driving all prices down.
But its alright, when those funds gain confidence against, it'll come back and demand will be back to normal. Just be patient. You can always help bring the bull back by buying more...

◼◼  WorkChain.io  ◼◼                                            
◼◼ The Future of Payroll   ◼ Make Every Day Payday
DispatchLabs

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:53:28 AM

The market going up and down is normal.  Given enough time, it will go back up again, and down again.  If you can afford it, probably a good idea to wait.  Don't get in over your head  Cheesy

Dispatch Labs is a Distributed Ledger Technology Platform for Dapp Developers that is truly scalable, insanely fast with no transaction fees.
followmenot

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:05:48 AM

Cryptomarkets were pumped like shi in 2017. This was visible in every coin when you look to coinmarketcap. Now everything setlles down to make another jump into 2019, relax and hold guys.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
ellabanana

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:06:00 AM

Cryptocurrency is experiencing crisis. With it's unstable supply and demand, it affects the value of every coins. Actually, it's not everyday that it turns out red, but the coins quickly change from time to time, that's why you have to be checking from time to time to sell when it rise and hold on when it dump.

vastmast

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:34:44 AM

Now we need to raise prices. All investors have a hard time. After every fall, a great crisis is starting and the price can not be restored even after a few weeks.
Especially altcoin investors have suffered a lot Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:18:09 AM

Whenever I check coinmarketcap, everything is in red:

I don't see any FUD, why is this happening?
Well, pump and dump are two factors of not just crypto market but any other asset market. For a market to stay healthy and grow even more, dips and falls are necessary so that when it falls, new investors come pouring in money to make some profit when the crypto currencies market rises again. Its not always by the FUD the market falls, it natural for a market to fall and rise from moment to moment.

People cash out their profits and reinvest in dips. Every year significant drops have been seen in the starting 3-4 months but the market has always recovered and rose to all new time highs. So just HODL no need to worry.
Fawad Khan

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:21:06 AM

ups and downs is a usual thing in the cryp market ...chances of decline and up both are exist
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: