Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:34:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why is the crypto market down day after day?  (Read 3512 times)
Angelia46

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:28:58 AM

Fall is sometimes don't need a reason, the current someone phase of the investment Cryptocurrency market make money, so the other one investment Cryptocurrency will lose money, the Cryptocurrency market is a zero-sum game.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bucksman5233

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 08:34:15 AM

Can't do anything on that because it's downtrend and we need accept it. We need a massive green candle breakout which must confirm the trend change for further bullish movements. It may happen next month, in next 6 months or even next year.

Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:01:32 AM

It is a period of time when the market is red but things will change in the close future. Just have patience and hold while the graphics are red
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:11:47 AM

The reasons are very simple.

1º Various informations about goverments , regulations, bans and investigations discourage people to invest.

2º Most of the people that are in for crypto ARE ONLY IN FOR PROFIT. They don't care about the project, the team, the app or whatever F.S you want to consider. Noone puts money in for the project. Only of the thought of winning more money than actually invested.

3º big falls are normally due to big sells. The 6th of February we had a massive drop due to point 1 and 2 above. The 6th of this month was the begining of another big fall that has not ended and will go deep. A huge amount of people are losing money now. And fingers crossed (even those of foot) to wait till it goes up. Their thought is not based on anything but faith. Faith will destroy many people in this deep down to hell.

People think that having 5 or 50 ETH actually makes a difference if hold or not. The real FACT, is that investors put billions of dollars in, and whenever they get what supposed they sell no matter what.

HOW MUCH COINS DO YOU THINK ARE IN HANDS OF NORMAL PEOPLE COMPARED TO HOW MUCH IN HANDS OF BIG INVESTORS AND SHARKS (TRADERS)??

if one big shark sells and drops the coin down, other investors will be forced to sell aswell. We are now at that point. The future of ETH and other coins are in hands of probably no more than 100 people.

If you can discuss this, answer me.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:12:36 AM

After this big crash there are too many bag holders and people will sell every chance they can get.

Well, what we have experience today or it will take few days to recover the downfall of price in all altcoins are basically the flow of demand and supply. This will lead to a big crash because the bitcoin is finally increasing in resulting to many have sell there coins so a lot of supply in a market making the price will dump into a very low price. After all this big dump it will reverse it with a green price in a market.

Early months in the year will be the time for altcoins and not bitcoin as it is seen every year. Bitcoin shall remain stable now need 10k$-11k$ for some time in that period of time alts will rise and dominate the market, but after some time bitcoin will rise and the alts will crash and most probably we will see a new all time high in bitcoin.

The volume will increase slowly after the crash in over and it may take 2-3 months for crypto market to recover properly and make new all time highs.
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:44:39 AM

After rumor appeared in as Binance exchange hacked then within some hours the whole marketcap is fall down and the entire marketcap fell down by $391 bln but i am sure that only those investors who are shortcut and want to get higher return in small time sold their investment to avoid further loss as a result of which prices fell down demand decrease.But still there are people who wait for this time and buy more and more coins to increase their investment this is called prudent investment strategy.This is common for crypto industry to show some time green and red behavior.As a fallout of which it will bounce back.
i40u

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:54:35 AM

Thats not bad at all, its just volatility of crypto, and it's normally may goes very high so much as very low some days, so you just need to have luck and some intelligence for get profit by that
kevingreen

Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:28:48 PM

Actually the little progress made in price of cryptocurrencies saw a down side again maybe because of one news or the other that must have lead to panic selling , what ever the reason a close study of crypto and other market including stock market shows that the market sometimes experience downside at first quarter of the year. Good and experience investors takes advantage of that. So, buy when people are afraid and sell when people are  greedy that is the secret of investment.
eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:54:09 PM

Btc didnt break the resistance thats why it fall back plus the SEC news . Many took advantage to sell thier coins when the news came out thats why altcoins follows too when bitcoin dumps. This is good advantage of us so buy when people are afraid and sell when people are  greedy that is the secret of investment. And the binance exchange rumors too,get triggerd to make FUD . This is just the 1st quarter of thd year its too early to get scared and sell your coins. Dont be panic and be relax all the time to avoid losses.
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:06:27 PM

The market of crypto-currency in most cases is subject to the general laws of exchange trade, therefore it is characterized by both ups and downs on short and long periods (correction).

Obviously, after a large-scale rally upward led by "bulls", one should expect an equally large-scale fall (led by "bears"). We can trace this by the December growth of Bitcoin, Ripple, Litecoin, Zclassic and others. In January 2018, not a few crypto-currencies took the baton and conquered new heights, some of which, previously little-known, broke into the top of the crypto-currency - Cardano, NEM, Stellar.
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:20:34 PM

Whenever I check coinmarketcap, everything is in red:

I don't see any FUD, why is this happening?

Well, what you are seeing is a normal occurrence. Everything is turning red right now and then on the next day everything will be green and then on the following day everything will be red once again, and so on and so forth. That is what the market is all about. The crypto market is a volatile market and we will be seeing ups and downs all the time. We cannot expect the lines to go straight sideways. That means the market is dead.

And please, leave the FUDs behind. They are not the determining factor of all the price movements.
Your idea is absolutely correct. If we are to graph the value of the crypto currency we cannot expect its constant.  It has its ups and downs. It is really unpredictable.  It is just like the fiat money, it changes based on the market. But only its change is abrupt.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Medanie

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:22:30 PM

I think, it is normal for cryptcurrencies to move down trend, if bitcoin makes a move to upward trend, then altcoins will follow to rise thus resulting to stabilize the market again.
alarsincoin

Activity: 448

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:31:39 PM

i think today market down because bad news. peoples scared of potencial impossibility of changing bitcoin to fiat. plus big holders of btc making dump using current situation.

bernashka

Activity: 298
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:35:06 PM

Do not panic. Sell Bitcoin for 10K can only deer. There is a possibility, buy, no, just hold. the market will return to natural growth.
lunafreya

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:41:18 PM

I am so bored to see all market red all the time. I hope coins will be rise at the end of this month. Lots of people panic and sell their coins I think it’s not helpful. I am waiting and holding my coins. I hope they don’t drop anymore.
alexzorgo

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:43:33 PM

I don't see any FUD, why is this happening?
It's a normal trend to the crypto market after some good and green days it will be followed by a red market. Everyone is cashing out and selling for the profits so there's nothing unusual happening.
Because right now in bear market, when bear market comes, the fund quantity of whole market is insufficient, then can cause this kind of circumstance to produce.
Good explanation, it's brief and precise.
Maybe after the G20 meeting, there could be a bull market.
Hopefully.

I agree: one of the main reasons is a bearish trend. After the exchange futures, the bears came to the market.. According to their estimates, it is possible that the depth of the trend is not yet exhausted. All the bulls seemed to have fled or lay to the bottom. The market capitalization is decreasing every day. But I think that bears too deep stagnation is also unprofitable in the long-term strategy. I hope they plan to earn in the future. And for this we need a change in the trend of the bullish
katixrecamara

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:47:50 PM

This are but normal occurrence in the market. As soon as it hits bottom, it will bounce back and recover to greater prices.
Then it goes all over again with red and green, this is due to the volatility of the crypto market.
SO let us all be thankful that it behaves normally as it did, otherwise, with no movement it can mean the market has stopped.
Elsonbol

Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:00:30 PM

several years and speak, year after year. also falls. on 50, 60, even 70%. every January, for 1-3 months. and then takes new heights, over and over again. and all market behind him. for this reason I so quietly look at the prices a bitka and violas.
ICO Lancer

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 02:04:52 PM

At this point I just feel bad for those who bought yesterday's highs looking at today's dip. Grin
ozgun_a

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 03:48:48 PM

Cash inflow is needed for a rise. As far as I'm concerned, regulation in the EU and in countries that have large soverign funds like Norway would provide that kind of capital influx.

Buying.com
Decentralized E-Commerce Network
●    PRE-SALE: October 1, 2018    ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: