Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:06:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why is the crypto market down day after day?  (Read 3512 times)
Artron1

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:36:07 AM

In crypto money market, when whales want to win, they make money for the market. This money is causing prices to rise. The absence of money in the market affects the decline in prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MEMEX

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:32:45 AM

Whenever I check coinmarketcap, everything is in red:

I don't see any FUD, why is this happening?

Maybe it will be a pattern, when almost all top coins are correlated. But if you have enough time to research, in fact some of the newly released tokens have different directions, and there are plenty of opportunities there, though the risks will be bigger during this bearish trend.
Adalwolf

Activity: 239
Merit: 4

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:21:16 AM

Well, what you are seeing is a normal occurrence. Everything is turning red right now and then on the next day everything will be green and then on the following day everything will be red once again, and so on and so forth. That is what the market is all about. The crypto market is a volatile market and we will be seeing ups and downs all the time. We cannot expect the lines to go straight sideways. That means the market is dead.

And please, leave the FUDs behind. They are not the determining factor of all the price movements.

Except there is no real green. The green is slight one day, but then the red is higher the next, for nearly any currencies apart from a couple of random moons and BTC. As an overall, the majority of altcoins are crashing heavily, and have done so since Jan without any recovery.

Exactly my point, it goes deeper into red than green every time.
which I see is so because yesterday this market price of crypto has been green and so now that I see the market price of crypto back down and red then I am sure with the market decline that at this time one day will return and can rise to more price high and can be profitable

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
losiva

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:26:30 AM

Crypto market is not really stable since this year, it's been one step forward, two step backwards, we really need big news in this space, a news that can shake the crypto space and great the needed fomo which will see us enter into bull run.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:40:13 AM

Crypto market is not really stable since this year, it's been one step forward, two step backwards, we really need big news in this space, a news that can shake the crypto space and great the needed fomo which will see us enter into bull run.
That's why we needed to analyze well and not to relied with one pattern/ strategies, being flexible will allow us to enjoy this fluctuations inside the market,
people who knows how to adjust and take their opportunist while it was given by the time are very much active with crypto investment, playing short is very risky so knows how to use stop and loss and learn from your previous mistake and avoid doing the same.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
dropper01

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:42:30 AM

so that the market does not drag on in the red zone, then we must stay in the crypto. do not give up easily, if we can survive I'm sure the market will slowly return to normal. today the market needs our support.
GFE

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:44:40 AM

Criptocurrency market correction was too long so market pump is coming. I think that whales had enough time to buy cheap coins

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
koralan

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:49:14 AM

The day-to-day cryptanalysis at this stage is understandable when there are many fluctuations happening to it, such as: Do not get much support from some governments, hackers ... But With its great features, cryptanalysts will soon recover its true value. Now the value of the coins is low, this is the opportunity for investors to choose and invest and their favorite electronic coins and wait for the market to return and rise to profit.
bapangkiran

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:25:09 AM

I think crypto market down day after day because of the number of transactions made by crypto users, and the number of people who start to know about the world of crypto, we give the example if the seller a little we can find many buyers, vice versa if the seller much then we will get a little buyer.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:43:47 AM

such a State is certainly not the first thing that happened, even this condition can be described as a cycle of cryptocurrency, so don't easily panic and took the wrong decisions against all situations.

People are preferring to sell their coins more than holding that's why the prices is keep on dumping and i highly prefer to hold your coins today to avoid losing a huge amount of investments.

haydasgo

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:44:59 PM

The crypto market has been fluctuating for the past few years. The bear season is now, but it will rise again.
kllondd

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:30:01 AM

The prolonged fall and uncertainty in the market deprived many investors of confidence and they sell their assets in the crypto currency. On the other hand, the lack of regulation on the market does not allow large players to invest into the crypto currency
vessing

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:53:12 AM

We have become accustomed to ups and downs! That's the main thing not to panic when you fall, because there will definitely be growth, as time shows
Qegarma

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:13:52 AM

Slowly crypto market are going to maturity level where pump n dump are difficult and trader are serious and mature...
We can see a no of good news about crypto in recent days that make out trust in crypto life more and more..
fukkkxdfs

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:43:36 PM

The cryptomarket is restoring now and I don't see any problems. I have made analyzing and I am sure that cryptomarket will increase. But it is my opinion only.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
LaurenProfi

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:34:46 AM

It's just someone really wants to get rich. Artificially lowering the rate, then buying a cheap cryptocurrency to the maximum, and then the prices go down and someone becomes incredibly rich in a few months!!!! It's simple!!!

EVERID
│ Decentralized platform for a new economy │
devilzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:51:39 AM

It's just someone really wants to get rich. Artificially lowering the rate, then buying a cheap cryptocurrency to the maximum, and then the prices go down and someone becomes incredibly rich in a few months!!!! It's simple!!!
That's why people prefer the volatility of the market, and when it goes down, many people sell their coins, and it's a good opportunity for others to buy.

ladmxy

Activity: 48

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:58:11 AM

I think the decline is only temporary. What you are seeing now is only the K-line chart of this period. This does not mean that the encryption market has been declining. Most of the reasons for the bear market are due to insufficient market funding. These are only temporary.
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:34:32 AM

Well, just say that it is normal now. The fluctuation of the cryptocurrency is very normal. Some hours are green and then red. Well, that is the market, the market circulation and activities really can influence and change the rate and price of the coins easily as soon. Hence, just make certain time to stay update of the market.
Brivwe

Activity: 182
Merit: 6

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:26:10 AM

Well, what you are seeing is a normal occurrence. Everything is turning red right now and then on the next day everything will be green and then on the following day everything will be red once again, and so on and so forth. That is what the market is all about. The crypto market is a volatile market and we will be seeing ups and downs all the time. We cannot expect the lines to go straight sideways. That means the market is dead.

And please, leave the FUDs behind. They are not the determining factor of all the price movements.

Except there is no real green. The green is slight one day, but then the red is higher the next, for nearly any currencies apart from a couple of random moons and BTC. As an overall, the majority of altcoins are crashing heavily, and have done so since Jan without any recovery.

Exactly my point, it goes deeper into red than green every time.
probably because of the bear market now and the market has not been stable yet even now the bear market is over but I know now many people are investing in altcoin while waiting for market prices to stabilize again as the market from day to day continues to decline
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: