Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:31:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 168 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Seuntjies DiceBot -Multi-Site, multi-strategy betting bot for dice. With Charts!  (Read 274560 times)
seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1717
Merit: 1125

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2015, 10:53:24 AM

Hi,

Is it safe to run more than 1 instance of the bot?

I was hoping to run one for JD and another for PD.

Thanks!

There could be some file locking issues if you run both instances from the same folder, and if you use different settings, they might get mixed up when you close and open the bots.

So if you just copy the folder so that each instance runs in it's own folder and you check you settings each time before you start the bot, there should be no problem

blayzer

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 12:20:30 PM

Hi,

Is it safe to run more than 1 instance of the bot?

I was hoping to run one for JD and another for PD.

Thanks!

There could be some file locking issues if you run both instances from the same folder, and if you use different settings, they might get mixed up when you close and open the bots.

So if you just copy the folder so that each instance runs in it's own folder and you check you settings each time before you start the bot, there should be no problem

Appreciate the response. Will try it. Thanks!
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 02:05:42 PM

Perfect...  Sounds like you have most of the stuff covered.  I was able to recreate the code pretty easy.  I just created it yesterday...   It takes more then a day to forget what the heck I did...  Cheesy  I've been just pasting the code into the code area for now.  I'll play with the file functions a little later. 

I did crash a few more times.  What info are you looking for? I really just get a little pop-up that says dice-bot has crashed, close the program....  Not sure if there is some setting I can check to get better info...

Usually there's a details button, If you open that, it should show the stack trace. I'd need to see the whole stack trace if possible.

I just get a dice-bot has stopped working correctly.  The only option is to close the program.  This is running under windows 7 if that matters.  Let me know if there is any kind of dump I can take when it happens again. 

And while I've got your ear.  Is there a way to print text and variables in the same line?  I've just coded 2 prints instead.  Figured I'd ask...

I was able to pull this up in windows event viewer.

Faulting application name: DiceBot.exe, version: 0.0.7.0, time stamp: 0x550c0f6f
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 6.1.7601.18229, time stamp: 0x51fb1116
Exception code: 0xe0434352
Fault offset: 0x0000c41f
Faulting process id: 0x29e8
Faulting application start time: 0x01d068b40fc91db4
Faulting application path: C:\Users\user1\Bitcoin\Bots\dicebot b9\DiceBot-v3 Alpha\DiceBot.exe
Faulting module path: C:\windows\syswow64\KERNELBASE.dll
Report Id: 74ce37a2-d4ab-11e4-ad9b-40f02f074de8

Working back this is the prior error.

Application: DiceBot.exe
Framework Version: v4.0.30319
Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
Exception Info: System.AggregateException
Stack:
   at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskExceptionHolder.Finalize()

There should be more after    at System.Threading.Tasks.TaskExceptionHolder.Finalize()

That's the part I really need

Unfortunately that was all I get.    I was getting that error, running on my laptop which is using a VPN.  It would fail in less then an hour.  I switched over to my desktop, and now it's been running for several days without a problem.  I was hoping the desktop would give more info if it failed, but it appears to be something on my laptop.  Thanks for looking..

superbase

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 08:13:57 PM

Nice work seuntjie.
Can you add to zigzag option to switch hi low depending on roll number not just win loose. For example if roll below 50.0000 its hi and if higher 50.0000 its low. Or if roll below 50.0000 its low and if higher 50.0000 its hi. Thx.
seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2015, 10:16:56 AM

Nice work seuntjie.
Can you add to zigzag option to switch hi low depending on roll number not just win loose. For example if roll below 50.0000 its hi and if higher 50.0000 its low. Or if roll below 50.0000 its low and if higher 50.0000 its hi. Thx.

Currently not and I don't plan on implementing it or something similar, but from the next build onward it will be possible to do this in the programmer mode.

Hello. If possible, please do so:

There's a bit more to it than most people realize. I will implement something like this soon, just need to figure out all of the details first.

Monopoly

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 09:10:43 AM

I think , these settings are very good but the bot reset back to base bet after first win , if it doesn't , this strategy is really good for multiple x10 your invest and play long term .

Note : These numbers must be optimized and i can't write lua script for these settings and optimized them

Could someone write the code ?
Webnet

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

DaDice! Next Generation Dice Game

View Profile
April 04, 2015, 10:24:37 AM

can't get this to work on Ubuntu are there any dependency I need to install

seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2015, 12:29:53 PM

Yeah, dotNet. It's written for windows, it wouldn't work on unix.

You can try compiling it with mono, but you will need to compile every dll file with mono as well.

Radiant311

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 04:20:40 AM

Your strategy did nothing but drain for me Monopoly.
birdcat90

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 10:19:43 AM

Hello seuntji..

how to make bet like this..

for every x roll loss increase by multiplier ..in example for every 100 loss increase by 100%

base bet 100 loss till 100th, then next bet 200..if it loss again on 100x rolls then next will be 400 bet...

thanks

<a href="http://www.freebiebitcoin.com">Earn free bitcoin</a>
seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 11:57:27 AM

Hello seuntji..

for every x roll loss increase by multiplier ..in example for every 100 loss increase by 100%

base bet 100 loss till 100th, then next bet 200..if it loss again on 100x rolls then next will be 400 bet...

thanks

Use the preset list and make a list of the bets you want it to make, or write a lua script to do it

birdcat90

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 01:42:39 PM

Hello seuntji..

thanks

Use the preset list and make a list of the bets you want it to make, or write a lua script to do it

how to do that? i need to browse preset list which is i dont have it..can you give me some example?

thanks

<a href="http://www.freebiebitcoin.com">Earn free bitcoin</a>
chilly2k
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2015, 03:08:27 PM

Seuntjie,

The programmer mode is the bomb...  It is so easy to try all kinds of new losing systems...  Cheesy  A few observations. 

Did you mention returning the results of the roll....  Not just win or lose but the actual result.  I believe that was the only thing I wanted to use but it was not available. 

Man, once you get the hang of this, there is very little you can't do. 

Also the invest/withdraw function.  Is that just for JD.  I know the invest and tip work on JD.  ( I probably drove Doog crazy with the invest function... Smiley ). 

You should set up the tip function with a default userid of you own.  Just an easy way to send you a tip...   When I'm rolling well I aways mean to send you a tip, but then I lose it all and can't...

I don't know if it's something about my screen settings, but the programmer panels are just a little too big.  I have to scroll up/down to do almost anything.  go the the code panel, scroll down change the code, scroll back up, select console panel, scroll back down to enter a command.  rinse/ repeat.... 

Also when I get a script running I have to shrink the chart by about 3 pixels to get the full width on the console. 

Lua is soooo easy.  Almost like BASIC but without the line numbers.  I still have a hard time making changes to the code, and then just running it.  I always want to hit save somewhere... 

All in all way to go.  I don't know if there is enough interest but may having a sub topic for using the programmer mode.  Examples, and help with doing various things. 

seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 03:39:57 PM

Seuntjie,

The programmer mode is the bomb...  It is so easy to try all kinds of new losing systems...  Cheesy  A few observations. 

Did you mention returning the results of the roll....  Not just win or lose but the actual result.  I believe that was the only thing I wanted to use but it was not available. 

Also the invest/withdraw function.  Is that just for JD.  I know the invest and tip work on JD.  ( I probably drove Doog crazy with the invest function... Smiley ). 

You should set up the tip function with a default userid of you own.  Just an easy way to send you a tip...   When I'm rolling well I aways mean to send you a tip, but then I lose it all and can't...

I don't know if it's something about my screen settings, but the programmer panels are just a little too big.  I have to scroll up/down to do almost anything.  go the the code panel, scroll down change the code, scroll back up, select console panel, scroll back down to enter a command.  rinse/ repeat.... 

Also when I get a script running I have to shrink the chart by about 3 pixels to get the full width on the console. 

Lua is soooo easy.  Almost like BASIC but without the line numbers.  I still have a hard time making changes to the code, and then just running it.  I always want to hit save somewhere... 

All in all way to go.  I don't know if there is enough interest but may having a sub topic for using the programmer mode.  Examples, and help with doing various things. 

Hi, Thanks for the response. I haven't had a lot of people using the programmer mode so it's still very buggy and needs some new features. I've been working on bettering it and the next build (which could possibly finally be a stable release) will have a much better programmer mode.

Currently only the win/loss is returned as you noted, but I already implemented returning an object of a bet result that will have more details on the roll available for the user to use, such as the client seed, roll number, lucky number, chance, profit, etc etc. The invest function works at JD, PRC and safedice. the tip function works at JD, PRC and PD. Build 9 has a donate button that details to which account to tip depending on which site you're on.

I know of the scroll bar thing. It shows the bottom scroll bar because the side scroll bar is visible and it shows the side scroll bar because the bottom scroll bar is visible. I'll make a few adjustments there and get it to look a bit better.

I'm planning on adding a save button so the code is saved to a file, but in the mean time you can work in a text file and use only the following in the code box. Just make sure you have a dobet() method/function defined in the file as that method is called to determine the next bet.

Remove everything from the code box and add only
Code:
dofile("textfilename.txt")

Now when you start the bot, the code in your text file will be executed and the method/function will be loaded from the file. All declarations and assignments done outside of a method in the file will be executed once and all methods will be loaded when start() is called.

seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2015, 03:42:47 PM

Hello seuntji..

thanks

how to do that? i need to browse preset list which is i dont have it..can you give me some example?

thanks

Type the bets in a text file, 1 per line with nothing else in the file. then browse for that file you made.

mbitdice

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 06, 2015, 07:43:04 PM

Yeah, dotNet. It's written for windows, it wouldn't work on unix.

You can try compiling it with mono, but you will need to compile every dll file with mono as well.

Yeah i couldn't get it to work on mono, nor wine. Sucks big time to be a non windows user
chilly2k
Legendary

View Profile
April 07, 2015, 03:47:12 AM

Seuntjie,

Hi, Thanks for the response. I haven't had a lot of people using the programmer mode so it's still very buggy and needs some new features. I've been working on bettering it and the next build (which could possibly finally be a stable release) will have a much better programmer mode.

Currently only the win/loss is returned as you noted, but I already implemented returning an object of a bet result that will have more details on the roll available for the user to use, such as the client seed, roll number, lucky number, chance, profit, etc etc. The invest function works at JD, PRC and safedice. the tip function works at JD, PRC and PD. Build 9 has a donate button that details to which account to tip depending on which site you're on.

I know of the scroll bar thing. It shows the bottom scroll bar because the side scroll bar is visible and it shows the side scroll bar because the bottom scroll bar is visible. I'll make a few adjustments there and get it to look a bit better.

I'm planning on adding a save button so the code is saved to a file, but in the mean time you can work in a text file and use only the following in the code box. Just make sure you have a dobet() method/function defined in the file as that method is called to determine the next bet.

Remove everything from the code box and add only
Code:
dofile("textfilename.txt")

Now when you start the bot, the code in your text file will be executed and the method/function will be loaded from the file. All declarations and assignments done outside of a method in the file will be executed once and all methods will be loaded when start() is called.

A couple more things to add to your list.  Chance doesn't seem to work, or at least I can't seem to make it work.  Also current streak is only good for a current WIN streak.  it's always zero on the lose side.  Thats not a big deal as it's easy enough to code around if it's more then something simple to fix. 

Also sometimes, before dobet() is executed balance is not valid.  IE it's a nil value.  I know my balance isn't much but it's not nil... Smiley  I think this is the first time I start the bot, once it's primed it's fine. 

got your JD ID, so once I get a better balance I'll send you a tip.  Or if I can get a good strategy going  I'll put it in the code. 

Thanks again... 

seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2015, 07:09:25 AM

A couple more things to add to your list.  Chance doesn't seem to work, or at least I can't seem to make it work.  Also current streak is only good for a current WIN streak.  it's always zero on the lose side.  Thats not a big deal as it's easy enough to code around if it's more then something simple to fix. 

Also sometimes, before dobet() is executed balance is not valid.  IE it's a nil value.  I know my balance isn't much but it's not nil... Smiley  I think this is the first time I start the bot, once it's primed it's fine. 

got your JD ID, so once I get a better balance I'll send you a tip.  Or if I can get a good strategy going  I'll put it in the code. 

Thanks again... 

I know of the chance and the balance thing. Got that sorted already for the next build. Did not know about the losing streak thing. Thanks for pointing that out.

seuntjie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2015, 04:05:00 PM

Build 10 of the alpha is released, Please check it out and let me know of any bugs. Next release will likely finally be a stable release of v3 depending on the feedback Smiley

Alpha version (build 10) of Seuntjies Dicebot is available at http://seuntjie.com/dicebot/dicebot-v3-alpha-b10.zip
Update log: http://seuntjie.com/dicebot/b10updates.txt

chilly2k
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:05:32 PM

Thanks again... 

I know of the chance and the balance thing. Got that sorted already for the next build. Did not know about the losing streak thing. Thanks for pointing that out.

Seuntjie,

Another problem with the balance.  If your balance is over 21.48 it becomes negative.    Tipping from the code, seems to be working fine...   Smiley  I played around with the resetseed, but I don't really know how to tell if it worked or not.  I believe I should have seen the nonce change, but didn't notice it.  

All in all I'm really liking the programmer mode.  I can use the balance to place bets to maximize my winnings (or loses).  I'm using the math.random function built into LUA to select hi/lo bets and also when to change up bets.  That keeps my bet patterns random too.    

Can't wait to test out the next build.  Thanks for all of your hard work....  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 168 »
  Print  

Jump to: