Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:39:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7676 times)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:05:41 PM

Do we need to register on KICKICO to participate on the Special Presale? Never participate in ICOs on the KICKICO platform.
Me too never heard about KICKICO platform for ICO participation. May be some user with experience in this platform can say more about it. That would be interesting for the whole community. Thanks.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:12:49 PM

DEVX team is right here and discussing things directly is a huge positive for this project. People are getting their answers immediately. btw, thanks for the clarification about regulations in ICO. I actually misunderstood you.
I agree with this it is amazing how they reply on everyone who has some problems understanding this project i love a project where the team gives about their supporters and investors that much.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 05:21:53 PM

Do we need to register on KICKICO to participate on the Special Presale? Never participate in ICOs on the KICKICO platform.
Me too never heard about KICKICO platform for ICO participation. May be some user with experience in this platform can say more about it. That would be interesting for the whole community. Thanks.

To my knowledge yes you have to register for KICKICO to participate, it's sort of like kickstarter so you have to have an account to be able to do anything and interact with the site, but honestly it doesn't take much effort to signup, if you've got a facebook account it's even easier to signup, thats how i did it, for some reason their google integration wasn't working when i was going to signup :S
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:27:48 PM

To my knowledge yes you have to register for KICKICO to participate, it's sort of like kickstarter so you have to have an account to be able to do anything and interact with the site, but honestly it doesn't take much effort to signup, if you've got a facebook account it's even easier to signup, thats how i did it, for some reason their google integration wasn't working when i was going to signup :S

Thanks for the information. Unfortunately I don't have facebook to sign up, but I will register to KICKICO, to receive the massive bonus for the Developeo ICO.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:32:53 PM

This is nice information to begin with. This is already helpful information to begin with. Is there any special reason to use this platform for DEVX ICO? It would be interesting to know the reason.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:34:09 PM

Thanks for the information. Unfortunately I don't have facebook to sign up, but I will register to KICKICO, to receive the massive bonus for the Developeo ICO.

It's an incredible bonus, I just hope the people that purchase DEVX tokens with it do not dump when the tokens are released and listed on exchanges, that is my only worry with high bonuses & discounts.

Vyrtyx

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 05:35:32 PM

interesting project, good luck Smiley
titovnn

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:37:07 PM

good evening, team and the community! will the devx ico be conveyed only on the kickico platform? maybe there will be a special devx platform and we will be able to choose where to buy tokens? thank you for your answer in advance!
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:37:25 PM

I want to share some key points, it will be more easy for everyone to get a better grasp.

The presale starting at 19th of March between Developeo and Kickico is to empower the real owners of Blockchain; a chance to participate on a special presale, which is the most advantageous part of the ICO in terms of financial gains. Even before the Private Sale, PreICO and ICO.

Developeo DEVX University, DEVX Bootcamps and DEVX Certification programs will ensure that the best next-gen intensive education in the most up-to-date curriculum will reach to its students.

Developeo University will be a pioneer in the studies of Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Full Stack Programming, Deep Learning, VR/AR, Neural Networks, Data Science, Data Art, New-Age Architecture, Robotics, Smartwear and other related technologies to become available. These areas have been growing exponentially and will continue to do so, as their applications in real-life expand.

Some of the top Universities In the world, is currently showing a lot of interest to work within the scope of the Developeo University.
Bootcamps, University, Certification Programs, Marketplace, Advisory Services will be paid with either fiat or Developeo token. If paid with DEVX tokens, a 20% discount will be introduced automatically.

While the cost of a standard bootcamp is averaging $11,500 to $15,000  per student in the world currently, a whole bootcamp is projected to bring at least $1.3M in revenue to Developeo of which 20% will be distributed to the reward pool/instructors in DEVX tokens.

Also DEVX planning to create a their own blockchain next year (we are currently running on erc20), because we believe if we are going to utilize "smart contracts" as legal contracts of the future, it needs to be easy and managable by  everyone, students, parents, anyone.

DEVX plans to create a new smart contract system for admissions system and also will share this with the community so that it is accessible by everyone.
Also DEVX blockchain will be integrated with Future Banking systems. PSD2 Banking and API Banking will be the future of banking systems starting from 2018 and we plan to create One-Click-Student-Loans for our platforms; so students can get their Student Loans (either in Fiat or DEVX Tokens) with just one click and apply to our admissions in seconds, all handled within DEVX platform.

Developeo also rewards every user of its platform, with Developeo tokens, for any open source contribution to any valid project in github. (Currently 27,000,000 Github Users)

Reward pool starts with 60,000,000 tokens and increases every day with Developeo’s own revenue models; sharing each of the revenue’s 20% with the reward pool. Also, when the tokens’ value increases, the reward increases in alignment.

Developeo was the sponsor of LONDON BLOCKCHAIN WEEK, DUBAI INTERNATIONAL BLOCKCHAIN SUMMIT & DUBAI UNLOCK.

Wow, thanks for sharing the details about Developeo. It looks like a very good project and I still going through the details /whitepaper.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:07:38 PM

I'm impressed with the project, it has great prospect but what are the benefits for token holders of DEVELOPEO token.

One default benefits for holders is an increase in token worth, and some few projects tend to give a certain percentage of the token held. But I wouldn't really know about this particular project if they have such plans
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:29:43 PM

It's an incredible bonus, I just hope the people that purchase DEVX tokens with it do not dump when the tokens are released and listed on exchanges, that is my only worry with high bonuses & discounts.
Can somebody tell me how high the bonus is because i cannot find it also i really like this project and i am thinking of investing and keeping it for a long time as i  know it will rise to the moon.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:44:12 PM

I want to share some key points, it will be more easy for everyone to get a better grasp.

The presale starting at 19th of March between Developeo and Kickico is to empower the real owners of Blockchain; a chance to participate on a special presale, which is the most advantageous part of the ICO in terms of financial gains. Even before the Private Sale, PreICO and ICO.

Developeo DEVX University, DEVX Bootcamps and DEVX Certification programs will ensure that the best next-gen intensive education in the most up-to-date curriculum will reach to its students.

Developeo University will be a pioneer in the studies of Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Full Stack Programming, Deep Learning, VR/AR, Neural Networks, Data Science, Data Art, New-Age Architecture, Robotics, Smartwear and other related technologies to become available. These areas have been growing exponentially and will continue to do so, as their applications in real-life expand.

Some of the top Universities In the world, is currently showing a lot of interest to work within the scope of the Developeo University.
Bootcamps, University, Certification Programs, Marketplace, Advisory Services will be paid with either fiat or Developeo token. If paid with DEVX tokens, a 20% discount will be introduced automatically.

While the cost of a standard bootcamp is averaging $11,500 to $15,000  per student in the world currently, a whole bootcamp is projected to bring at least $1.3M in revenue to Developeo of which 20% will be distributed to the reward pool/instructors in DEVX tokens.

Also DEVX planning to create a their own blockchain next year (we are currently running on erc20), because we believe if we are going to utilize "smart contracts" as legal contracts of the future, it needs to be easy and managable by  everyone, students, parents, anyone.

DEVX plans to create a new smart contract system for admissions system and also will share this with the community so that it is accessible by everyone.
Also DEVX blockchain will be integrated with Future Banking systems. PSD2 Banking and API Banking will be the future of banking systems starting from 2018 and we plan to create One-Click-Student-Loans for our platforms; so students can get their Student Loans (either in Fiat or DEVX Tokens) with just one click and apply to our admissions in seconds, all handled within DEVX platform.

Developeo also rewards every user of its platform, with Developeo tokens, for any open source contribution to any valid project in github. (Currently 27,000,000 Github Users)

Reward pool starts with 60,000,000 tokens and increases every day with Developeo’s own revenue models; sharing each of the revenue’s 20% with the reward pool. Also, when the tokens’ value increases, the reward increases in alignment.

Developeo was the sponsor of LONDON BLOCKCHAIN WEEK, DUBAI INTERNATIONAL BLOCKCHAIN SUMMIT & DUBAI UNLOCK.

Thank you for this comprehensive summary. There are really some very good points underneath.
Interesting that you also want to offer by means of psd2 and apis loans for students. This new interface with banks will make things much easier and open up many new business opportunities.
and 20% Reward sound very good too, I hope there will be many bootcamps :-)

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:46:28 PM

good evening, team and the community! will the devx ico be conveyed only on the kickico platform? maybe there will be a special devx platform and we will be able to choose where to buy tokens? thank you for your answer in advance!

As far as I know, it's only the pre-pre-ICO that is now held on KickICO. Later on, there might be a Private Sale, PreICO, and ICO but without such good bonuses.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 09:52:13 PM

As far as I know, it's only the pre-pre-ICO that is now held on KickICO. Later on, there might be a Private Sale, PreICO, and ICO but without such good bonuses.

Yeah the current sale is only for the kickico platform with a lot of bonuses. After this the price of other sales will be x4 - x8 of the present kickico special sale.
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 09:56:27 PM

^^^^ Basically, i don't think they specified at least not that i've seen, but i'm pretty sure that KickICO is the Privatesale (preico) and that they will be going to ICO with reduced bonuses once the PreSale is over on kickico, i don't think at least that their planning to do multiple preico runs, From what i've heard its basically KickICO with great bonus, and then standard ico after... But i could be mistaken i don't know everything and sometimes overlook news :S
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:08:04 PM

I'm impressed with the project, it has great prospect but what are the benefits for token holders of DEVELOPEO token.

One default benefits for holders is an increase in token worth, and some few projects tend to give a certain percentage of the token held. But I wouldn't really know about this particular project if they have such plans
I think that they definitely will plan to make a project to give a certain percentage of the token held because a lot of ICO's do this and i don't see a reason why this one would not. I think they will announce this in a few weeks.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:18:13 PM

The Developeo Bootcamps is designed to directly address the need for talent in technologies driving the fourth industrial revolution
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:25:43 PM

Wow, thanks for sharing the details about Developeo. It looks like a very good project and I still going through the details /whitepaper.
This is a well elaborated summary of what DEVELOPEO intends to bring to the community, I'm definitely investing in this project. Looks​ promising.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:23:15 PM

I think that they definitely will plan to make a project to give a certain percentage of the token held because a lot of ICO's do this and i don't see a reason why this one would not. I think they will announce this in a few weeks.

Hope they do it, because it will give the people a boost to hold it, and not to sell it when they see a small profit. If they don't do it for me it is not a big problem anyways.

Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:41:33 PM

The mission of Developeo is to preserve and promote open-source software development, the platform looks to enable talented engineers to earn certifications which are needed for some high-profile tech jobs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: