Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:14:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⚡🚀[ANN][ICO] DEVELOPEO (DEVX) - 4TH INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION - OPEN SOURCE 🚀⚡⚡  (Read 7676 times)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:47:06 PM

So today is the past day to earn 2x, 4x, even x8 return? As from tomorrow pre-sales starts and Token will be costlier that today?

Yes, today is the last day of the kickico developeo-pre-ico
but I do not know if the "normal" ico will start tomorrow.
In any case, interested parties should still use the Kickico advantage today, such a good bonus will never come again

As far as I know, the  Developeo KICKICO Pre Sale will start in 21 hours and not end then. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm pretty sure it's different and Kickico ends in 20 hours from now.
But if you are right, then it would explain why there are still 0 ETH as revenue. I can not imagine that they have not found any investors

I think the sale really starts tomorrow. Its not today as far as I know. Its hard to imagine 0 ETH for couple of hours of ICO open especially for the project like Developeo.

Presently the count down says 15 hours to go so i think it is starting tomorrow. This project is really good not to  get any sales now.

Yes. Sales is starting tomorrow. But do we already know how many got whitelisted till now? Most of the projects disclose that. I would love to hear that information. Good luck team for the sales and hope you reach softcap tomorrow itself.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:36:54 PM

So today is the past day to earn 2x, 4x, even x8 return? As from tomorrow pre-sales starts and Token will be costlier that today?

In any case, interested parties should still use the Kickico advantage today, such a good bonus will never come again

As far as I know, the  Developeo KICKICO Pre Sale will start in 21 hours and not end then. Correct me if I'm wrong.

But if you are right, then it would explain why there are still 0 ETH as revenue. I can not imagine that they have not found any investors

I think the sale really starts tomorrow. Its not today as far as I know. Its hard to imagine 0 ETH for couple of hours of ICO open especially for the project like Developeo.

Presently the count down says 15 hours to go so i think it is starting tomorrow. This project is really good not to  get any sales now.

Yes. Sales is starting tomorrow. But do we already know how many got whitelisted till now? Most of the projects disclose that. I would love to hear that information. Good luck team for the sales and hope you reach softcap tomorrow itself.

Yeah I can't see those details on the Developeo website or on KickICO, I'm sure a larger amount of people have whitelisted,  we will just have to wait and see the sales figures on the KickICO page tomorrow.

titovnn

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:39:01 PM

Good evening, everybody! the sales are starting tomorrow, right? is it too late to get whitelisted? are there going to be any early bird bonuses? thank you for your answers!
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:53:12 PM

Yeah I can't see those details on the Developeo website or on KickICO, I'm sure a larger amount of people have whitelisted,  we will just have to wait and see the sales figures on the KickICO page tomorrow.
Please can someone briefly summarize and explain how this KickICO campaign really works? What are the benefits as compared to the normal campaigns?
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:57:26 PM

I just need to make a little inquiry please. Does anybody know how receive ur referal link? I would be glad

I think up to now there is no reflink. I registered on the website, joined the airdrop and didn't get any reflink. Maybe when the Pre ICO begin you can generate one

Talking about preico, what do you guys think these project team might decide to do if the current state of market persist to the sales period?
Abah007

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:05:24 PM

No no, the KickICO-sale starts on March 19th, so roughly in 20 hours. It hasn't started yet, that's why there are no contributions yet.

Wow! This looks like progress, I really can't wait to see the  sales chart on kickico page. I also wish the team the best of luck as they embark on the sales tomorrow.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:41:59 PM

I just need to make a little inquiry please. Does anybody know how receive ur referal link? I would be glad

I think up to now there is no reflink. I registered on the website, joined the airdrop and didn't get any reflink. Maybe when the Pre ICO begin you can generate one

Talking about preico, what do you guys think these project team might decide to do if the current state of market persist to the sales period?
Maybe they will make the bonus higher so that you can get more bonus or maybe they will make the price cheaper but the prices are going up again so it i do not think that any of this is necessary.
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:49:18 PM

Maybe they will make the bonus higher so that you can get more bonus or maybe they will make the price cheaper but the prices are going up again so it i do not think that any of this is necessary.

My recommendation would be to avoid any additional bonuses, the airdorp itself is a good idea and strong social community presence is more profitable imo

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:23:07 PM

My recommendation would be to avoid any additional bonuses, the airdorp itself is a good idea and strong social community presence is more profitable imo
I think that those additional bonuses is what attracts most of the investors. And i think that that is a pretty smart idea to go with so maybe they should start doing something like that. But maybe they have other plans to go with so we will see how it goes.
-DEVX-
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:05:02 AM

Good evening, everybody! the sales are starting tomorrow, right? is it too late to get whitelisted? are there going to be any early bird bonuses? thank you for your answers!

Hi Smiley

Special presale for KICKICO is without whitelist. (In contrary to our PREICO and ICO)

https://www.kickico.com/campaigns/56113/developeo-the-future-is-here-special-private-sale-for-kickico
DEVX & KICKICO community special presale collaboration between Developeo and Kickico to empower the real owners of Blockchain; a chance to participate on a special presale, which is the most advantageous part of the ICO in terms of financial gains. Developeo is offering this Special Presale for the DEVX community on KICKICO with the lowest prices per the DEVX token.During the PRE-ICO and ICO phase the prices will be significantly higher. (i.e 4x-5x-6x-7x-8x)

- Limited Community Presale Kickico Price: 0.05$ + bonuses (19 March 2018)
Private Sale for Venture Capital: 0.05$ lesser bonuses
PREICO: 0.15$ to 0.25$ (25 June 2018)
ICO: 0.30$ to 0.40$ (06 August 2018)
Airdropalert estimated DEVX Token value for the future: 10-15$

First Day Bonus %10 + First Week Bonus %5
Extra bonuses up to %50 with 10,000 USD+.
Smart contract updates itself realtime for the current ETH/USD.

-DEVX-
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:10:03 AM

Less than 24 hours left before kick ico opens for presale purchases, already got my kick ico account setup and ready I have a good feeling about this one it’s targeting a market segment that really hasn’t been tapped hopefully this leads to strong demand. I feel weird getting in during presale i normally always miss these hehe

There are some projects for keeps the ones like Developeo that has a real use case and very beneficial to all in their system from the budding developer to the investors to the general public too as only quality project will win votes... Nice concept

How much are you going to invest ? I am also thinking, but i don't know the full details about the token. Where can we see that ? Like the token price, and total supply.

Hi Rathaha10,

Here are the prices for the Community Presale Smiley With this presale, even before the Private Sale for VC's, our community and first investors will get even better prices than a Private Sale. This is why we made this collaboration with KICKICO.

- Limited Community Presale Kickico Price: 0.05$ + bonuses (19 March 2018)
https://www.kickico.com/campaigns/56113/developeo-the-future-is-here-special-private-sale-for-kickico

Private Sale for Venture Capital: 0.05$ lesser bonuses
PREICO: 0.15$ to 0.25$ (25 June 2018)
ICO: 0.30$ to 0.40$ (06 August 2018)
Airdropalert estimated DEVX Token value for the future: 10-15$

First Day Bonus %10 + First Week Bonus %5
Extra bonuses up to %50 with 10,000 USD+.
Smart contract updates itself realtime for the current ETH/USD.
-DEVX-
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:14:51 AM

This special presale is only hardcapped at 2500 ETH and it will create no problems because of the bonuses as it is before the private sale and connected with it.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:58:23 AM

I have seen many good ICO or ICO with good concept, but I really liked what Developeo team's plan. Making jobless talented people "EXPERT" of technology.
-DEVX-
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 04:23:08 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 04:34:35 AM by -DEVX-

SPECIAL PRESALE STARTING IN 3 HOURS!

No minimums, go all in. This is for you guys. For the community. I don't think there will be any other ico, offering this to you, EVER. We're giving you the chance, taking it or not is up to you now 🙂

Special PreSale Price: 0.05$ + Bonuses (19 March 2018)
ICO Price: 0.30$ to 0.40$ (06 August 2018)

All the best
Aytunc
cryptorani

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:39:46 AM

The mission of Developeo is to preserve and promote open-source software development, the platform looks to enable talented engineers to earn certifications which are needed for some high-profile tech jobs.

I like this concept in this way. But there is also more to it. What about employing Robots replacing humans? How people and project see it as advanges when I seeing this as negative.

I am also trying to understand how Developeo going to handle the talented people's job problem. How certifications going to tackle with robots/automation

There are advantages and disadvantages with robots. The things can be done at ease could be one of the first advantage. At the sametime, job losses needs to be restricted. Not sure how project is trying to handle this efficiently.

Yea, everything has an advantage and disadvantage, robots will actually cause job loss but on the other side, entrepreneurs see this as a life saver because of the elimination of much expenses on the part of labor , be that as it may, with the coming in of robots, also means new expertise that will be highly needed because no matter what, you still need humans around, that's where developeo comes in

Exactly Ace44! We need to upgrade the ourselves to handle new automation related technologies / Robots. Robots can do work all alone someone need to give them instruction/needs to handle robots effectively.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:46:15 AM

No minimums, go all in. This is for you guys. For the community. I don't think there will be any other ico, offering this to you, EVER. We're giving you the chance, taking it or not is up to you now 🙂

All the best
Aytunc

Thanks Dev for the information. The KICKICO Special Presale is the best time to invest in this great project, only today 10% first day bonus. I will invest later that day.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:47:20 AM

All the best
Aytunc

That is great offering the private sale to us all and at 0.05$? am I reading the numbers correctly?  That is like 17% the ICO price. It is  like 83% discount and not to forger the bonus. The tokens would be after the ICO I presume.

Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:56:51 AM

All the best
Aytunc

That is great offering the private sale to us all and at 0.05$? am I reading the numbers correctly?  That is like 17% the ICO price. It is  like 83% discount and not to forger the bonus. The tokens would be after the ICO I presume.

Wow 83% that's almost purchasing Developeo at almost next to nothing come August 06, this is really great!! And offer comes with a no minimum clause thanks developeo team for this opportunity.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 06:08:21 AM

All the best
Aytunc

Wow 83% that's almost purchasing Developeo at almost next to nothing come August 06, this is really great!! And offer comes with a no minimum clause thanks developeo team for this opportunity.

It is really the best time to invest, just look at the difference the ico price is almost maximum of the kickico special sale.
DEVX-BeCe74

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 06:15:23 AM

All the best
Aytunc

It is really the best time to invest, just look at the difference the ico price is almost maximum of the kickico special sale.
Guys/Gals
The core of this project is to empower the people hence we wanted to come to you first. The "Big Guys" will have their chance to buy our tokens along the way but we know that without the support of the community we cannot create added value.
We believe in our project, all we need is your support.
Many thanks to all of you in advance...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: