Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:54:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bubbletone Blockchain in Telecom  (Read 48211 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NatYaros

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:54:28 PM

Hello! I have a question about your nodes. What kind of equipment will be needed? Is that a video card or some special device? Do you plan to service the nodes or manage if required?
NewDeal

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:47:18 PM

With BubbleTone Blockchain, travelers can swiftly become legitimate local
customers of any foreign operator in the country they are traveling to. They
don’t need to replace their SIM card, and they retain their home number.
This would be a very convenient solution for all travelers, but how will you interest local mobile operators in participating in your platform?

th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:57:23 PM

Do you have already beta product that people  could test it and understand how it works?

We have a BubbleTone messenger, it’s a fully operable modern messenger with 100+ features which is already available for download at App Store and Play Market.

We also have our OTA platform for downloading third-party mobile profiles via SMS developed and running on a commercial basis with our partners in 80+ countries globally.

We are currently finalizing on messenger’s convergence with blockchain to start launching smart contracts. Graphene blockchain platform is being currently developed as well, it’s 80% complete already.

Live business case of BubbleTone as working blockchain solution to eliminate roaming was presented during Mobile World Congress 2018 in Barcelona.
What is the number of active users on your messenger now? How do you plan to attract new users?
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:03:00 PM

How do you assess the prospects of the telecom taking into account the fact that in a few years the whole Earth will be covered by a network of free WiFi?
koloNikolo

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 09:12:26 PM

What is the difference between Bubbletone and for example Viber? Why I will have preferences with your messenger?

Backo

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:28:05 PM

hello !!
contact me on telegram @backobtc if you need translations thank you
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:40:44 PM

Get ready: register, pass the KYC and join our Whitelist.
Should I go through KYC if I want to participate in your bounty program?
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:44:51 PM

Bubbletone team participate in Global Blockchain Summit in Sochi and here you can find live stream from our discussion with our advisor Samson Lee https://twitter.com/bubbletone_eng/status/977560345043664903?s=20
Looks promising, you have lots of work to do if that is what you are planning. I think your special characteristic is that you have many experts in the telco industry which does the trick when creating a project like the one you're working on. Will follow this
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:05:42 PM

This would be a very convenient solution for all travelers, but how will you interest local mobile operators in participating in your platform?
Mobile operators will benefit due to quick growth of provided services' volume. They will be able to quickly and without costly integration offer their subscribers global mobile coverage at local rates, start servicing traveling customers, offer their subscribers a unique competitive messenger app. We actively interacting with mobile operators in several countries.

Operators do not earn top dollar on roaming. High prices are related to high costs for roaming technology deployment and maintenance as well as high intermediator fees. The fact is that high roaming prices reduce the volume of communication services’ consumption. People use mobile less when in roaming just to save money.

The lower communication services cost for the user, the more he uses it. Thus, BubbleTone will help operators to sell more traffic.

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
 ❉ICO Starts:April 20, 2018❉ (http://bubbletone.io/)
Mokel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:14:35 PM

the website of this project is very interesting with the development of coin sales always updated, so many people who will be interested to follow the development of coin sales on this project, hopefully the sale of coins will reach the target that has been planned
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:19:33 PM

Bubbletone team participate in Global Blockchain Summit in Sochi and here you can find live stream from our discussion with our advisor Samson Lee https://twitter.com/bubbletone_eng/status/977560345043664903?s=20
The introduction of blockchain technologies into the mobile communications industry is certainly a necessary and promising idea, since in this case the mobile communication tariffs for users are significantly reduced. Tell me Bubbletone will have their own sim cards or users will be able to connect to the mobile connection Bubbletone with their sim cards?
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:43:43 PM

Hello! I have a question about your nodes. What kind of equipment will be needed? Is that a video card or some special device? Do you plan to service the nodes or manage if required?

Our equipment is manufactured and optimized by HP. One Node (Linux server) can process thousands of smart contracts per second.

First prototype of the first Super Node processing software (blockchain part, already 80% complete) will be published on GitHub early next year.
http://github.com/bubbletone
We are planning to introduce BubbleTone blockchain platform to industry experts and perform a test run in Q1 2018 also.

Detailed equipment requirements are listed in investment agreement with Node owners, general requirements are provided in our WP, page 19. The whole network will be based on equipment from HP.

After signing a partnership agreement with HP we'll post it on our site.

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:51:21 AM

Our equipment is manufactured and optimized by HP. One Node (Linux server) can process thousands of smart contracts per second.

First prototype of the first Super Node processing software (blockchain part, already 80% complete) will be published on GitHub early next year.
We are planning to introduce BubbleTone blockchain platform to industry experts and perform a test run in Q1 2018 also.

Detailed equipment requirements are listed in investment agreement with Node owners, general requirements are provided in our WP, page 19. The whole network will be based on equipment from HP.

When is the signing agreement with HP? HP is a hardware manufacturer. I suppose this equipment will be proprietary and possibilities is that, we on the other side of the planet may not have the opportunity to buy one. Will they be able to supply us a program to install on our HP devices?
Zeppelins
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:59:16 AM

The introduction of blockchain technologies into the mobile communications industry is certainly a necessary and promising idea, since in this case the mobile communication tariffs for users are significantly reduced. Tell me Bubbletone will have their own sim cards or users will be able to connect to the mobile connection Bubbletone with their sim cards?

As far as I understand, this is only equipment for cellular operators. Replacement of the SIM card is not required.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:42:23 AM

As far as I understand, this is only equipment for cellular operators. Replacement of the SIM card is not required.

Not just for them. Its also for the subscribers going abroad and that they are no longer bound to buy phones or sim cards in other countries because they can use what they have fro their local telcom so long as this local players are also getting into bubbletone. I think the project will be lucrative to all telcos.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:38:05 PM

I have already met several projects with this idea. Unfortunately, this did not lead to anything. Bubbletone has a strong enough team, I'm sure they will finish this project to the end. I will follow the development, and I wish the team success!

Thanks a lot! Can you tell us what projects are you talking about?

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:41:29 PM

Hello! Thanks for your interest. Our equipment are Linux servers optimized by HP (Super Nodes) and any modern smartphone (Mini Node).

Detailed equipment requirements are listed in investment agreement with Node owners. The whole network will be based on equipment from HP.

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
BubbleTone_Support (OP)

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:03:58 PM

With numbers. The more travellers use mobile services with no roaming, the more traffic they spend. More traffic means more money for mobile operators. Despite the roaming is very expensive around the world, it doesn't mean mobile operators earn a lot of money while providing it. Every mobile operator knows it. Thus, BubbleTone is just a way to increase revenue of mobile operators. How do you think, is it interesting enough for them?

█❉❉❉BUBBLETONE❉❉❉█
❉Blockchain for Telecom❉
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:38:39 PM

Mobile operators will benefit due to quick growth of provided services' volume. They will be able to quickly and without costly integration offer their subscribers global mobile coverage at local rates, start servicing traveling customers, offer their subscribers a unique competitive messenger app. We actively interacting with mobile operators in several countries.

Operators do not earn top dollar on roaming. High prices are related to high costs for roaming technology deployment and maintenance as well as high intermediator fees. The fact is that high roaming prices reduce the volume of communication services’ consumption. People use mobile less when in roaming just to save money.

The lower communication services cost for the user, the more he uses it. Thus, BubbleTone will help operators to sell more traffic.
It sounds interesting, if you can really reduce the cost of roaming, then the traffic will grow.

Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:16:29 PM

The exact date of the test launch is not yet known? The first quarter of 2018 almost ends. How do you evaluate the project roadmap? All items will be made on time?

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: