Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:33:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Opportunity to sell for bitcoin  (Read 1757 times)
tera linh

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:53:59 AM

if it is convenient and fast then Yes I am ready to trade goods for cryptocurrency
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitexpert2017

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:56:14 AM

Don't sell your good for the purpose of investing on the crypto currencies but you can sell it if you really want to sell that product it is no more useful for you.
ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:06:48 AM

Bitcoin should put you in a better position financially and improve your life, you can spend some of your income just by buying some bitcoin as long as it is affordable to you.
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:11:43 AM

I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?

For me, it is the other way around, i would buy things like house and a car using my bitcoins. I am earning and saving bitcoin now for my brighter future.  I would keep earning it and sell some if the price is right.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:18:19 AM

if I now prefer to hold my bitcoin. if i sell now. I will incur losses gan. it's better to stay big and wait for the price to get better .
lengockyduyen

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:20:13 AM

My country regulations are not accept. I don't think i will do it. I would rather seek capital by joining a bounty campaign and I invest and trade through the results from there.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:23:26 AM

I dont see any reason why not to sell things things such as cars, pcs or houses for bitcoin because i could just convert it to USD right away if i please.  I think selling cars and houses or any high valued item for crypto would be good because it opens up an avenue for new customers which could help you get rid of that item more quickly.

Yes, to be honest, I always wonder why people specifically want to use Bitcoin only to buy things. Of course, I would do the same if I could and the price in Bitcoin is usually cheaper for these merchants or sellers since everybody gains from the zero fees and commissions that banks would have taken. Also it is good for the Bitcoin economy to always use it for the purpose meant. But at the same time, if I see something I like and want to buy it, I buy it. If the seller does not accept Bitcoin, I convince them to. If not, I sell Bitcoins for cash, and get the purchase done. Small hassle to me, really.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Kathy Livermore

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:24:12 AM

In my opinion, everyone should learn to invest in the Cryptocurrency market but be disciplined and invest only with your idle capital.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:25:48 AM

It is not good idea if you will sell all of your things for you to make investment with altcoins. You should aware that cryptocurrencies are too volatile, you can easily lose your money if you do not have prior knowledge about cryptocurrencies.
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:29:27 AM

I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?
Why sell your things, if there are other ways to start earning crypto currency. On this forum you can get acquainted with all types of earnings.
Dingdongjl

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:31:30 AM

It will always depends on the situation, If someone really needs a cash and see a higher rate on cryptocurrency (lets assume that this example has a good knowledge about crypto) for sure he/she will sell it and then convert his/her cryptocurrency to cash.

imagine313

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:13:39 AM

my advice if we want to start trading in the world of cryptocurrency, you should not use money that "spin" especially if it is for everyday needs.
use your "frozen" money so you can be calm and focus on maximizing profits, if you use money that is just cukukp to meet the daily kebuhuthan you will feel the pressure and disrupt your focus in taking steps to sell and buy.
thoroughness and good observation, as well as patience are the key to profit
mel1978

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:38:06 AM

I would not do it selling everything just for bitcoins? Yes bitcoin is a very good investment because it is the highest potential coins in the crypto world and can gives us huge profit but for me I will not sell everything in order to buy bitcoins. What I want is to work for bitcoins and earn and my earnings will be saved and hold for my retirement and for my children future and this is what I did here.
trang1188

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:24:01 PM

i don't know but i think nothing is safe,everything when we invest have risky,i will never sell everything to invest crypto or stock when i don't have money,with me,i do anything i will make me a opportunity,the way life,i never use all money i have to invest,i will use free money to invest
Chopmoney

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:30:08 PM

I am convinced that it is dangerous to sell our assets in order to buy btc. If an investor has limited resources I think he should give up the BTC and invest in low price altcoins, diversifying and hoping for a huge growth of one of them.
threegods

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:39:39 PM

I will not sell what I have to buy bit coin or other coins but rather I will sell bit coin and buy my wants and my needs.
Butchick

Activity: 392

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:42:23 PM

I don’t see anything wrong about such oractice but for me, i don’t think i would reach such method. Investing invbitcoin is truly great and profit gained is definitely high but selling some of my stuffs for it is another story. I am investing in bitcoin to gain profit and have some sabongs and extra money hence, selling of my stuffs for bitcoin is ansolutely ironic.

Cootie

Activity: 292
Merit: 102

Bounty Detective

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:46:40 PM

No. Its much more of a collateral than bitcoin.I will do the other way around. I will not sell my physical properties for bitcoin, I will earn bitcoin to increase my physical properties. Physical properties is much more stable than bitcoin. The thing is bitcoin offers greater opportunity to increase investments and more valuable than common physical properties. But still, it is dangerous to sell your tangible stuff for bitcoin, just like everyone else said.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:53:11 PM

people who think like that must be someone who dares to sacrifice his stuff for the benefit of the actual uncertain. Probably almost could be said that he is a brave gambler and does not like to play safe. For me personally, selling the stuff I have to buy cryptocurrency is not an option, but a thing I don't really think about. I don't want to gamble, I just want to invest safely, and without the burden, so I just play a buy the deep and sell the peak.
Pier7

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:06:17 PM

Instead of selling things to buy bitcoin, I would take a part of my salary and invest it in coins. When I have enough coins, i would sell part of it and buy things I like and the rest is my savings and investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: