Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:24:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Opportunity to sell for bitcoin  (Read 1757 times)
putra daerah

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:19:30 PM

I won't do this, because of it's risky to sell all the valuables for bitcoin investments, I think better use the remaining funds from the cost of daily living, to buy altcoin and you use in trading. Even if you loss, your life will remain normal.
But if you're sure with a great chance, try it.
I agree with you, that it is not necessary to sell valuable items to invest because it is too risky for your life.
bitcoin does not damage your life but helps your finances, simply collect the rest of your money every day to invest or join a bounty event to earn coin and invest.
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:22:25 AM

I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?

Yes if you have something to sell, you can convert it to crypto instead to have an investment on cryptocurrency.
some peoples like gambling. They sell their car or house to buying bitcoin because they already saw bitcoin price is increasing every year.
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:39:48 AM

Opportunities to sell there just currently bitcoin bitcoin value is again up and down but will sell a bitcoin can be done only be loss in selling at this time.
arteis406

Activity: 474
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:41:30 AM

I personally would not sell my essential goods to buy bitcoin. because to invest or trade the bitcoin we have to use the money that is not used, in the sense, you will not need the money to meet your daily needs. because if you use the money that you normally use for everyday life it will affect your psychology when trading/investment, especially when you lose.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Venn Harris

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:36:27 AM

Best time to sell Bitcoin is “when Bitcoin production will stop”. You might know, production of Bitcoin will end at some time in the future (there can be only 21M Bitcoin, 16M are in the market). The Break point where there will no new Bitcoin, demand will be high and supply will be very very low. That’s the time to sell and play the monopoly.
Atect90

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:38:59 AM

if you have bitcoin you it is time to get profit from crypto currencies. now all altcoins are down if you buy it you will be definitely in profit.
Faithgg

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:44:21 AM

I think there will be a definite cryptocurrency winner, probably Etherium, Ripple or Litecoin, I am not sure Bitcoin is the winner in the crypto space. While blockchain is amazing and cryptocurrency is here to stay, it does not mean Bitcoin has a future. I would look at the run-up in Bitcoin as an opportunity to sell and move assets to the cryptos that will win.
coinriver

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:49:20 AM

If I have extra money, I will buy bitcoin, but I will not buy it in this way.
Park Minseo

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:58:02 AM

There are coins that are much better than Bitcoin. They move faster and have the backing of some big players. Ripple and Litecoin are both well-established and have much quicker transfer procedures. One of the drivers of Litecoin's run-up was traders using it to move money between exchanges in order to arbitrage Bitcoin pricing on different exchanges. If you want to change your coin holding, let sell.
kasemin

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:59:04 AM

Yes, you use Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency types to stabilize your financial needs. Some do sell your goods and assets just to ride to Bitcoin some do great work, some may suffer. The only thing you have to remember is to use the money you can afford to lose. You will not sell your valuables to trade with Bitcoin, because it's too risky. I will use your excess money for Bitcoin trading.
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:03:44 AM

I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?
if we look at the risks we get in investing with bitcoin I do not think we will fully invest when viewed from the results we will think will put all the capital we have to fully invest with bitcoin now the choice depends on you
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 09:10:41 AM

For me its a bad idea that you will sell your properties to buy bitcoin because it is not worthy due to bitcoin price is very risky. You won't know if your going to have profits to it or maybe you will lose all your money so for me its not really recommended to sell properties for bitcoin unless you have many properties.
demonist

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:12:38 AM

Of course I would sell my stuff for bitcoins, but so far I have not seen any such ads to my great regret. But nothing prevents me from selling something from things for dollars and buy any cryptocurrency for that money.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:17:52 AM

Bitcoin investment is really good but not to the extent that you have to sell everything just to buy for bitcoin. Maybe For me I will work for bitcoin by joining bounty campaigns here and do some translations.
Marie33

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:19:55 AM

I will be happy to do that but the issue is that in my country there is not much acceptance for bitcoins especially among the uneducated people. A lot of millionaires ( who inherited real estate properties or money from parents) do not have any idea about bitcoins and thus they will not accept it for transactions. Another problem is that government is having strict watch on all the big transactions happening in the country related to bitcoins and thus people are avoiding it for large deals.
  i dont think so if its opportunity to sell for bitcoin i think you can only buy the currency not for sale.
atamat

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:23:06 AM

I have a strange feeling. I'm happy to buy pizza for bitcoin or pay for the trip. But I'm not ready to sell things at a great price. This is due to the fact that the price of bitcoin is not very stable
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:33:12 AM

I strongly suggest that if the price is low versus on the value you had brought it you should hold and wait until the better opportunity to sell bitcoin comes. For me bitcoin or crypto currency is a batter on how strong enough you are to control your emotions and feelings on holding your bitcoin. We should admit that somehow it comes to our mind to sell our bitcoin when the price or value is turning down for us to save or to minimize the damage. So for me we should just keep calm and control our emotions because better opportunity to sell our bitcoin will surely come. 
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:51:04 AM

The decision to sell can be done anytime, but we must have analysis because and I think it is very silly if we sell bitcoin at this time let alone bitcoin very cheap price, with patience then we will get big profit.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:46:43 AM

To sell bitcoin can be done anytime depending on your needs .. the most important thing you sell it when bitcoin price goes up to get a little profit .. but if you sell it now you will get a loss because bitcoin price is currently very low, but it all depends on You and if you really need it your right to sell it ..
freesia_pnp888

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:43:45 AM

yes, of course, it's how the trade between users, most likely.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: