Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:09:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PDATA - REVOLUTIONIZING BROKERAGE OF PERSONAL DATA  (Read 53119 times)
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:56:04 AM

so far I can see, this project has experienced a very good development, and I hope the team will be getting excited again to manage this project.
 so that the desired targets can be achieved easily.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DonPea

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:21:45 AM

I can see a lot of work done which shows the team has established a project and company that service big clients. Also seeing it has raised over 1.2 million dollars through private sale is reassuring that presale and ICO would be sold out. Keep it up
Scholles

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:28:49 AM

Dear Community ,

Here's a medium article on -Why is Personal Data the oil of the 21st century?

Christian Lange, Founder and CEO of Opiria & PDATA token explains everything on the blog.
This is the most important article you'll read all week. 💪

"The internet has made it easier for businesses to launch new products and services, but also easier to waste time and money, and fail. The human imagination can launch endless new products and services."

https://medium.com/pdata-token/why-is-personal-data-the-oil-of-the-21st-century-819a65e769a0

Also research has it that the downside and bitter truth of this development is that 70–80% of all product innovations fail, which leads to investment losses of more than 12 billion USD per year.

The good news is that there is a solution for these serious problems!  Smiley

The solution needs to be fully transparent and secure, while providing an open marketplace that enables and ensures the following:
● Consumers can control with whom they share specific personal data
● Consumers get proper compensation for providing personal data
● Personal data flows directly from consumers to companies with no middlemen

And that is exactly what Opiria will be doing.  Wink

With this, the Opiria platform still gives owners right privileges to costumers to control their personal data, especially as they would have the opportunity to connect directly to the companies.
omar hashim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:16:36 AM

Opiria platform
A new promising company that is worth paying attention to. The company in the long term can give a large increase during the year. The company has a great future and perspective. Invest in the company.
I wish you success and success
lps21

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:15:49 PM

Opiria platform
A new promising company that is worth paying attention to. The company in the long term can give a large increase during the year. The company has a great future and perspective. Invest in the company.
I wish you success and success

Thank you for your awesome support, Omar, we really appreciate it!
kieran_84

Activity: 261

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:02:38 AM

Dear Community ,

Here's a medium article on -Why is Personal Data the oil of the 21st century?

Christian Lange, Founder and CEO of Opiria & PDATA token explains everything on the blog.
This is the most important article you'll read all week. 💪

"The internet has made it easier for businesses to launch new products and services, but also easier to waste time and money, and fail. The human imagination can launch endless new products and services."

https://medium.com/pdata-token/why-is-personal-data-the-oil-of-the-21st-century-819a65e769a0

Also research has it that the downside and bitter truth of this development is that 70–80% of all product innovations fail, which leads to investment losses of more than 12 billion USD per year.

The good news is that there is a solution for these serious problems!  Smiley

The solution needs to be fully transparent and secure, while providing an open marketplace that enables and ensures the following:
● Consumers can control with whom they share specific personal data
● Consumers get proper compensation for providing personal data
● Personal data flows directly from consumers to companies with no middlemen

And that is exactly what Opiria will be doing.  Wink

With this, the Opiria platform still gives owners right privileges to costumers to control their personal data, especially as they would have the opportunity to connect directly to the companies.

That is correct!

The platform enables consumers to create a passive income stream by monetizing their personal data and companies can buy personal data directly from consumers to understand their needs and requirements and to design better products and services.

The value of the personal data is ultimately determined by the market forces of supply and demand. If the company sets the budget to low and no consumers accept the offer, they will have to increase it.
iamgekko

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:20:32 AM

I can see a lot of work done which shows the team has established a project and company that service big clients. Also seeing it has raised over 1.2 million dollars through private sale is reassuring that presale and ICO would be sold out. Keep it up
Thank you 😄. I would also add to point out , In order to get consumers into our platform we have different approaches that work together simultaneously:
-   Consumers via our customers: our customers invite their customers to join our database; a nice example of this is what happened with one our customers Freightliner: they invited 2000 truck drivers to join our database to provide data and feedback about how they are using the Freightliner trucks
-   AirDrop campaign: after the ICO we start an AirDrop campaign; that means new users of our app receive an initial compensation (in PDATA tokens) for signing up
-   Referrals: existing users can invite other users and receive a referral fee (PDATA tokens) if the invited ones sign up
-   ICO community: our goal is to have about 15,000 members in our community (we already have 2,500); we will make all of them download our Opiria app and we ask them to invite friends and families as well; we are about to start with an “opinion of the day survey” to send interesting questions to our community every couple days. Afterwards they receive an email with the results of the survey
-   Social media marketing: this is the classical social media marketing with paid ads; the costs for those campaigns are already planned in our financial plan.
iamgekko

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:24:57 AM

so far I can see, this project has experienced a very good development, and I hope the team will be getting excited again to manage this project.
 so that the desired targets can be achieved easily.

Sure , We will always try to live up to your expectation . Thank you 😄

To get live updates in real time on the progress of PDATA . Please feel free to join us in Telegram

https://t.me/PDATAtoken
amir lusik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:31:40 AM

PDATA project has a Strong team with great project.
we believe it will be a great success because this project is managed by people who are experienced in their field.
Today PDATA project team  create  for you simple and easy tools that you'll need tomorrow
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:39:48 AM

Collecting and analyzing personal data allows companies to better forecast consumer behavior and trends, and thereby continually iterating on better products.

This allows companies to better allocate their research and development budgets, including early stage efforts with new launch targets many years ahead from now, where predictions are toughest.
And from the consumers side, the big plus is that they can be sure that all the data they provide will be safe
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:40:49 AM

we believe it will be a great success because this project is managed by people who are experienced in their field.
Today PDATA project team  create  for you simple and easy tools that you'll need tomorrow
And already in the near future all this will become so in demand that it will be used by each of us Wink
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 08:10:22 PM

Blog review
https://icoshrimp.com/opiria-and-what-it-offers-through-pdata-token/
share in my group
https://www.facebook.com/groups/871053179722394/
share on steemit
https://steemit.com/steempress/@egetror/opiriaandwhatitoffersthroughpdatatoken-jus8ycgks1

lps21

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:59:12 PM

Hi egetrorx.

I think you might be looking for the bounty group or discussions, you might be interested in the following links:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3081090.new#new
https://[Suspicious link removed]/YmZaDj
https://t.me/pdatabounty

Hope that helps you out, thanks in advance!
Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:25:50 PM

Yes, plus we already have a working product with existing renowned customers such as Mercedes, BMW, Audi and GM.  Smiley
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:19:31 PM

This is far from the first project aimed at changing the sector of buying / selling data. It is clear that each of them will not become a world leader, etc .. Specifically in this case, you can look at the experience of the team, already working platform and to those who will use it.
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:07:25 AM

This is far from the first project aimed at changing the sector of buying / selling data. It is clear that each of them will not become a world leader, etc .. Specifically in this case, you can look at the experience of the team, already working platform and to those who will use it.

Which is more reason why I would keep an eye on this project, it has the elements that make up an interesting viable project if implemented well would be successful.
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:26:45 AM

This is a very interesting concept. If someone from the team could tell us who the competitors in this space are that would be nice. I think Bitclave is also going for user data to be sold to companies via a decentralized system. Are they a competitor?
iamgekko

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:44:31 AM

This is a very interesting concept. If someone from the team could tell us who the competitors in this space are that would be nice. I think Bitclave is also going for user data to be sold to companies via a decentralized system. Are they a competitor?
Hi there , Datum and Datawallet are our competitors, but we are a lot different from them.
We already have a working product with existing renowned customers such as Mercedes, BMW, Audi and GM. The platform we propose is already in use with all clients, minus the blockchain element. In addition to that our platform is designed to be fully compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation. In contrast to that Datum and DataWallet don´t have a customer base and a working product.
Opiria is the first and only platform that brings together detailed consumer profiling, subjective feedback & opinions from consumers and data from many important objective channels (e.g. web browsing, eye tracking, emotions, data from wearables and smart devices, smartphone usage, online shopping and more). This approach provides companies with the data and insights they need. Datum and DataWallet only focus on few objective channels (mostly social media) and neglect subjective opinions and consumer profiling.
Only the combination of objective and subjective data and a precise consumer profile makes personal data valuable!

Hope this helps 😄
JaceMace

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:57:18 PM

And already in the near future all this will become so in demand that it will be used by each of us Wink

Thank you both for your unwavering support.

You may want to join our Telegram group as well for real-time updates.

Telegram Community Group: https://t.me/PDATAtoken
Telegram Announcement Channel: https://t.me/PDATAannouncements
Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:12:18 AM

Which is more reason why I would keep an eye on this project, it has the elements that make up an interesting viable project if implemented well would be successful.

I encourage you to check the roadmap, it includes a brief overview of the history of Opiria. Give us your thoughts, Thank you!  Smiley

Here's the link: https://opiria.io/static/docs/Opiria-PDATA-Whitepaper.pdf
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: