Bitcoin Forum
September 26, 2024, 10:03:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PDATA - REVOLUTIONIZING BROKERAGE OF PERSONAL DATA  (Read 53156 times)
pupuphan19

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:44:25 PM

The project is for the creation of a marketplace for purchase and sale of personal data. According to the team, Opiria is compliant with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and provides subjective data USP (feedback on how a product/service is used; opinion about topics via surveys, mobile diaries, or focus groups
tortumtrak

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 04:45:50 PM

datas everything for companies. There is a massive market and space for multiple players. We could also get a new revenue gate at one point. Normally I could not be a seller, but since there is probably no place for me to sell my products for years, I can move on with the thought of money once in my pocket.
darsiderin

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:12:04 PM

tell me where you can watch how many tokens you have already sold, is this information available? and where you can learn more about your team?

For the amount raised and about the team, you can join telegram group : https://t.me/pdatatoken
As i know opiria has been raised $2.6 millions as at 2nd May. You can ask to the team everything about this project and they will answer the question very fast
And why this information is not present on a website in an interactive mode? It is inconvenient to constantly ask in a telegram. And this information is very important and interesting for everyone.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
thedon1997

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:27:46 PM

tell me where you can watch how many tokens you have already sold, is this information available? and where you can learn more about your team?

For the amount raised and about the team, you can join telegram group : https://t.me/pdatatoken
As i know opiria has been raised $2.6 millions as at 2nd May. You can ask to the team everything about this project and they will answer the question very fast
And why this information is not present on a website in an interactive mode? It is inconvenient to constantly ask in a telegram. And this information is very important and interesting for everyone.

In telegram channel about it wrote: "We removed the progress bar from our website. This is because  we are preparing for some good news that will be announced soon and that afterwards the progress bar will be displayed again! So stay tuned for updates!". Another 1.5 months before the end of the ICO so perhaps more will return the status-bar.

Hey Fapar, this is true Smiley
QueenW

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:11:41 AM

The idea is cool, though not new. Before the new year was ICO Datum, I wonder, they managed to adjust the monetization? And then, as far as I know further than charging tokens for reading letters, they did not go away

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:00:41 AM

In telegram channel about it wrote: "We removed the progress bar from our website. This is because  we are preparing for some good news that will be announced soon and that afterwards the progress bar will be displayed again! So stay tuned for updates!". Another 1.5 months before the end of the ICO so perhaps more will return the status-bar.
For my opinion, why they removed it just because of the announcement if they can post the announcement on the site, telegram and here in this thread. Nonetheless, they have agenda of doing it that announcement can wait and its not necessarily to affect the bar counter not unless there is a relatively between the counter and the announcement. Because, for me its looks suspicious withoit a suporting details.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Sammied

Activity: 216

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:58:10 PM

For my opinion, why they removed it just because of the announcement if they can post the announcement on the site, telegram and here in this thread. Nonetheless, they have agenda of doing it that announcement can wait and its not necessarily to affect the bar counter not unless there is a relatively between the counter and the announcement. Because, for me its looks suspicious withoit a suporting details.

Hello all, yes there's good news on the way and that's why the progress bar was removed. Please stay tuned for more updates. Smiley
Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:56:18 AM

In telegram channel about it wrote: "We removed the progress bar from our website. This is because  we are preparing for some good news that will be announced soon and that afterwards the progress bar will be displayed again! So stay tuned for updates!". Another 1.5 months before the end of the ICO so perhaps more will return the status-bar.

Hello all, yes there's good news on the way and that's why the progress bar was removed. Please stay tuned for more updates. Smiley

I believe you have been saying and repeating this over and over for a month now. Can you say when those "good news" will be announced?

Please wait for the announcement of the good news, thank you! Wink
oneidentity

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:32:55 PM

Let's see how it turns out with the fees in the project. there is still time. One can not understand why the project has a hidden capitalization? It seems to me that this is not a very comfortable situation for investors.
Abdurrahman Yalcin

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:46:39 AM

Good project but What else new does PDATA have to give us since in the field lately there have been a number of competitors including the likes of DATUM, DATA wallet etc
Benife

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:04:50 AM

I've heard that the platform will look for combined measurement of gaze behavior and emotions. Is this true?
Duche1976

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:06:54 AM

I've heard that the platform will look for combined measurement of gaze behavior and emotions. Is this true?
Yes, this is true! The Opiria app will also be enhanced and measure consumer emotions during surveys by looking at their facial expressions.
Pered1980

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:20:14 AM

Yes, this is true! The Opiria app will also be enhanced and measure consumer emotions during surveys by looking at their facial expressions.
Wow! That sounds super cool! How exactly will they to this?
Duche1976

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:30:54 AM

Wow! That sounds super cool! How exactly will they to this?
They will need access to your webcam, I guess. The Opiria web application will be extended to analyze the measured objective data channels. This will for example enable companies to replay gaze behavior and emotions together to understand how consumers interact with a website or view an advertisement and how that influences their emotions.
Even further, high level data analysis methods such as heat maps, gaze paths, area of interest based gaze analysis and emotional fingerprints will be implemented.
Vinal1953

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:34:56 AM

I would like to know a few benefits for using the PDATA token. Can someone please give some guidelines?
Yourstrather48

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:43:00 AM

I would like to know a few benefits for using the PDATA token. Can someone please give some guidelines?
Sure! Please find some benefits of the PDATA token below:
● consumers have full control over the collection and usage of their personal data
● consumers can control with whom they share their personal data
● consumers get proper compensation for the provided personal data
● personal data flows directly from consumers to companies with no middlemen
caremen4468

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:49:06 AM

I want to ask about the purpose of this project? What makes your project different between other similar projects?
Tichich

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:53:21 AM

What is the mission for this project?
Masul1974

Activity: 68

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:02:03 AM

What is the mission for this project?
Develop a global decentralized marketplace for the secure and transparent trading of personal data based on the blockchain
Ealaings

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:14:40 AM

Hi guys! I have a friend looking to invest in PDATA, and he asked me what are the steps that he will need to take to get the tokens. So i looked it up on the whitepaper and this is what i found:

● Register to the Opiria platform with the Opiria app or the Opiria web interface for consumers.
● Fill out initial survey and disclose basic necessary personal data (demographics).
● Fill out additional surveys regarding different topics such as interests, education, financial data, health data and so on.
● Install Opiria app on smartphone (if not already installed) and define which personal data shall be disclosed (e.g. smartphone usage, app usage and data, browsing behavior, touchscreen entries, online shopping behavior, emotion tracking, location tracking, data from connected wearables, data from connected smart devices, and so on).
● Install Opiria browser plug-in and define which personal data shall be disclosed (e.g. browsing behavior, keyboard entries, online shopping behavior, screen recording, eye tracking, emotion tracking, give access to social networks, give access to contacts, and so on).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: