Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:48:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PDATA - REVOLUTIONIZING BROKERAGE OF PERSONAL DATA  (Read 53126 times)
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:48:52 PM

This Pdata tokensale ends in 9days time, I hope they have raised a considerable sum of funds through this entire exercise since the figure is not made public.
Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:00:01 AM

How are the funds going to be used?

The key expenses to be met with the funds collected are given below:
● Opiria platform development: technical development of the platform
● Opiria platform global expansion: Enter new markets, found local subsidiaries, acquire existing
local companies
● Grow consumer database: Acquisition of panel companies, initial compensation for signing up,
marketing activities

From the whitepaper - pg 67-71 https://opiria.io/static/docs/Opiria-PDATA-Whitepaper.pdf
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:12:08 AM

This Pdata tokensale ends in 9days time, I hope they have raised a considerable sum of funds through this entire exercise since the figure is not made public.
Yeah and same with its pre-sale so i decided not to contribute on its tokensale i will only wait it after ico whats going to happen after they hits the exchange and for more information that will going to release after this.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Sammied

Activity: 216

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:55:51 AM

How are the funds going to be used?

Hello there Tichich,

The company will use the Token Generation proceeds primarily for the development and the global expansion of the platform. Smiley

The key expenses to be met with the funds collected are given below:
Opiria platform development: technical development of the platform
Opiria platform global expansion: Enter new markets, found local subsidiaries, acquire existing local companies
Grow consumer database: Acquisition of panel companies, initial compensation for signing up, marketing activities

enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:35:52 AM

Yeah and same with its pre-sale so i decided not to contribute on its tokensale i will only wait it after ico whats going to happen after they hits the exchange and for more information that will going to release after this.

To be honest, that isn't a bad idea but rather a safe move especially as we don't know how far the progress of the token sale has realised in its goal cap.
Scholles

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:41:56 AM

I have been an ardent follower of this project for quite some time, I still wonder why the spreadsheets haven't been updated in ages, each time they keep saying they are working hard to update. I see high level of unprofessionalism in the bounty team.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:46:20 AM

Ofcourse this don't seem nice but I guess the team have a better explanation to all of this including the reason why there's no a single update on amount raised.
Ealaings

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:18:51 PM

What is the importance of Blockchain?
Sammied

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:04:27 PM

Ofcourse this don't seem nice but I guess the team have a better explanation to all of this including the reason why there's no a single update on amount raised.

Hello Vorteqs,

We had collected  2.6 million USD as at 2nd May!  We removed the progress bar from our website. This is because  we are preparing for some good news that will be announced soon and that afterwards the progress bar will be displayed again.More updates are expected soon so stay tuned! 😁
Sammied

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:06:07 PM

What is the importance of Blockchain?

Hey Ealaings,

That's majorly why Opiria is blockchain based.

Blockchains were built to function in a “trustless” environment in which people can transact directly with one another without needing to trust any middleman in the ecosystem. The blockchain technology and the PDATA platform ensure following (these are also GDPR requirements):
1.     The consumer owns the personal data and has full control over it.
2.     Personal data never leaves the consumer in an unencrypted format and only the consumer holds the key to decrypt it.
3.     Personal data can only be transferred to a company with the consumer’s consent. In addition to that the consumer knows exactly who gets the data and for what purpose.
4.     The trading of personal data is fully transparent and traceable on the blockchain whereby the anonymity of the trading parties is completely protected.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:49:29 PM

Hello Vorteqs,

We had collected  2.6 million USD as at 2nd May!  We removed the progress bar from our website. This is because  we are preparing for some good news that will be announced soon and that afterwards the progress bar will be displayed again.More updates are expected soon so stay tuned! 😁

I hope the good news will attract more people to join this project. Overall this project is very interesting because it has a working product and of course the team will be easy to develop this project. With the remaining time i hope Opiria can succeed
Sammied

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:08:40 AM

Hello Vorteqs,

I hope the good news will attract more people to join this project. Overall this project is very interesting because it has a working product and of course the team will be easy to develop this project. With the remaining time i hope Opiria can succeed

Hi fajarkus12, thanks a lot for the support. Smiley
datngan

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:10:27 AM

Great project, PDATA team is developing the project on schedule. with easy route. That is why the project received high marks, receiving the trust from many investors. I will invite my friends to join this good project.
Scholles

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:52:11 AM

Hello Vorteqs,

How long do we still wait for this proposed announcement after which the progress bar is expected to be displayed again? Because many weeks have passed and no information on this
BestKait

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:45:00 PM

Hello Vorteqs,

How long do we still wait for this proposed announcement after which the progress bar is expected to be displayed again? Because many weeks have passed and no information on this

Hi there,

I understand your concern. You can look forward to hearing more in the next week.

Thank you for your patience.  Smiley
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:03:30 PM

Hello Vorteqs,

Hi there,

I understand your concern. You can look forward to hearing more in the next week.

Thank you for your patience.  Smiley

We hope next week brings good news, may be also have the core team engage the community more often in the telegram group than leaving it to just the Amazix bounty guys to answer questions that mostly don't have a clue about the answers.
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:15:41 PM

Hello Vorteqs,

this is very encouraging news, just need patience and remain optimistic that this project will be able to achieve its success, hopefully in the remaining time this project can achieve maximum sales results  Smiley
minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:44:52 AM

Pdata just signed a contract with a known exchange and PDATA will get listed there soon. This will allow you to buy PDATA tokens directly from the exchange during the main sale. If buy on the exchange, the price will still be listed on the website or the price will follow the needs of the buyer that is changed

Hello minhdang2212, price listed on the exchange during the main sale will be same as now ($0.1 per token).
The price will change after the end of sale.
Does that mean that after the sale ends the price will follow the market supply and demand rules?
Buspords67

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:47:51 AM

Hello guys, i`ve got a video with the CEO Christian Lange and Douglas Anderson from wall street discussing opiria, its a great oportunity to learn more about the platform, check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MF3pwSk7sA&feature=youtu.be   Grin Grin Grin
Masul1974

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:10:26 AM

Really good interview with OPIRIA's CEO Christian Lange and Doug Anderson, CEO of Wall Street Capital. Check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MF3pwSk7sA&feature=youtu.be
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: