Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:36:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PDATA - REVOLUTIONIZING BROKERAGE OF PERSONAL DATA  (Read 53129 times)
Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:57:49 AM

Will like to know if there is any development update?

The lates cdt news we have around is the interview between Lilamax CEO and this project's founder Dr. Christian Lange who has made quite some public appearances and attending conferences.

I recommend to watch the full interview here: https://youtu.be/7MF3pwSk7sA Grin
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:34:30 AM

Can we also expect an update of the stakes for the signature campaign? Nothing is happening and it is annoying.

For bounty related questions, please go to - Telegram Bounty Group: https://t.me/pdatabounty

Not worth going there. It looks like they have bots there giving the same answers the whole day.
If that was the environment around there it was not good because if a legit or good project wants to be professional to their project or ico they will be the one who will handle the questions from the community, the bots are necessary to answer or to do things when admins are not present and to answer those same questions nothing more nothing less.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
nurysan

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:27:29 AM

Can we also expect an update of the stakes for the signature campaign? Nothing is happening and it is annoying.

For bounty related questions, please go to - Telegram Bounty Group: https://t.me/pdatabounty

Not worth going there. It looks like they have bots there giving the same answers the whole day.
If that was the environment around there it was not good because if a legit or good project wants to be professional to their project or ico they will be the one who will handle the questions from the community, the bots are necessary to answer or to do things when admins are not present and to answer those same questions nothing more nothing less.
the team will always keep the good news of this project for all of them and the team will always be active in providing the latest info of this project so that will be many participants and investors who are confident with this project.success for this project.
Ealaings

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:33:34 AM

Just found out that GOOGLE is interested in buying Opiria! :O Anyone know something about this? See the link below:

https://coinagereport.com/2018/06/12/google-could-be-planning-to-buy-opiria/
Marome

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:42:53 AM

Just found out that GOOGLE is interested in buying Opiria! :O Anyone know something about this? See the link below:

Although this is great news for Opiria, and for us, people that already bought PDATA tokens or intend to do so, let's not get ahead of ourselves. It's just a photo of Christian in front of the Google headquarters.
Thank you for sharing this Ealaings!
Masul1974

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:08:01 AM

Omg this is huge news! I really hope this will be confirmed by someone from Opiria!
Hishoupers

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:20:01 AM

Although this is great news for Opiria, and for us, people that already bought PDATA tokens or intend to do so, let's not get ahead of ourselves. It's just a photo of Christian in front of the Google headquarters.
This will be a huge step forward for Opiria! Regarding the authenticity of the article, I guess only time will tell. In my opinion, Facebook's AdSense will be drastically improved if this partnership will happen, because of the Face Recognition software that Opiria is developing/developed for the PDATA platform. Looking forward for more news like this!
Pered1980

Activity: 66

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:34:43 AM

This will be a huge step forward for Opiria! Regarding the authenticity of the article, I guess only time will tell. In my opinion, Facebook's AdSense will be drastically improved if this partnership will happen, because of the Face Recognition software that Opiria is developing/developed for the PDATA platform. Looking forward for more news like this!
I kinda agree with you Hishoupers! Imagine Facebook recognizing your emotions (with your permission, obviously) in real time, while you go trough ads. Beside that, Facebook would really need a legal, smart way to gather personal data - PDATA. This sounds promising! Keep us up to date if you find something else!
Wrourner

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:43:20 AM

I kinda agree with you Hishoupers! Imagine Facebook recognizing your emotions (with your permission, obviously) in real time, while you go trough ads. Beside that, Facebook would really need a legal, smart way to gather personal data - PDATA. This sounds promising! Keep us up to date if you find something else!
Guys it's not about Facebook! It's about GOOGLE and OPIRIA! Smiley besides that, your arguments are solid: indeed the Face/Emotion recognition software that Opiria is working on, will be a great asset for Google. Also, regarding the gathering of personal data, the partnership will facilitate a legal/smart way for Google to get the data needed.  I am really looking forward for the merge to happen!  Keep up the good work guys!
Sammied

Activity: 216

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:02:57 AM

Pdata just signed a contract with a known exchange and PDATA will get listed there soon. This will allow you to buy PDATA tokens directly from the exchange during the main sale. If buy on the exchange, the price will still be listed on the website or the price will follow the needs of the buyer that is changed

Hello minhdang2212, price listed on the exchange during the main sale will be same as now ($0.1 per token).
The price will change after the end of sale.
Does that mean that after the sale ends the price will follow the market supply and demand rules?

Hello Mindang2212, that right! Price of tokens will be determined by market forces.
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:03:38 PM

If you read there answers it's shockingly straight forward and no valuable information whatsoever. Just look at the spreadsheet for the signature campaign for this bounty :/

Very true, the spreadsheet especially the signature spreadsheet looks abandoned since week 6. The admins keep repeating the same boring answers in weeks, it will be updated. They are not being truthful obviously.
aleksand
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:51:03 AM

quite good the partnerships for this project - this is how I evaluate what is a good project and not. these car companies wont just sign with anyone - so congrats to the team for that
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:31:30 AM

If you read there answers it's shockingly straight forward and no valuable information whatsoever. Just look at the spreadsheet for the signature campaign for this bounty :/
I see, well its not actually good for the team but in this project i have no comment its all about that thing that they cannot manage a good and adequate communication by themselves. I feel you because im a bounty hunter as well but for the bounty that cannot been well handle is also a sign of having no power to manage and run the ICO. This is only my opinion from this i don't know for the others.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
antammedic

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:35:11 AM

I see, well its not actually good for the team but in this project i have no comment its all about that thing that they cannot manage a good and adequate communication by themselves. I feel you because im a bounty hunter as well but for the bounty that cannot been well handle is also a sign of having no power to manage and run the ICO. This is only my opinion from this i don't know for the others.
you made a point!
PDATA core team should manage the topic as efficient as possible as the most helpful communicational channel for both the project and PDATA community.
minhdang2212

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:20:06 AM

Can someone update how much the project has sold? As I see the project lasts 15-16 weeks already. This really does make investors nervous.
Sammied

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:24:38 AM

quite good the partnerships for this project - this is how I evaluate what is a good project and not. these car companies wont just sign with anyone - so congrats to the team for that

Hello Aleksand,

Thank you very much for the support, it's very much appreciated. Smiley
Ilyli

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:31:23 AM

Project PDATA is indeed one project that has many advantages for users who join the proyectnya. The concept is really very interesting and good if it can develop until the future. For allocation is also quite large, let alone allocation bounty signature campaign. Very large to 30%, the rules are also very easy. I am very interested in the PDATA project. But because I am still joining other projects, I can only wish that this project will attract many investors. This PDATA project is well worth the support. Success!
Sammied

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:51:30 AM

Can someone update how much the project has sold? As I see the project lasts 15-16 weeks already. This really does make investors nervous.

Hello Minhdang2212,

We had collected  2.6 million USD as at 2nd May!  In about one week from now the bar will be online again and we will announce the raise! 😄
Sammied

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:53:52 AM

Project PDATA is indeed one project that has many advantages for users who join the proyectnya. The concept is really very interesting and good if it can develop until the future. For allocation is also quite large, let alone allocation bounty signature campaign. Very large to 30%, the rules are also very easy. I am very interested in the PDATA project. But because I am still joining other projects, I can only wish that this project will attract many investors. This PDATA project is well worth the support. Success!

Hello Ilyli,

Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate it. Smiley
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:16:33 PM

Hello Minhdang2212,

We had collected  2.6 million USD as at 2nd May!  In about one week from now the bar will be online again and we will announce the raise! 😄

Indeed this is first time, we are getting a definite response regarding adding back the progress bar to show the  amount raised from 2nd May up till this time. I will set up a reminder to alert me a week today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: