Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 08:18:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PDATA - REVOLUTIONIZING BROKERAGE OF PERSONAL DATA  (Read 53132 times)
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:02:21 PM

I liked idea of project at the begining. But i also thought that they are having very big Hardcap.  and seems like people agrree with me coz they rised $ 12,733,000 ) and this is also very big money for project btw.

This project deserves to get hardcap, because Opiria has real products that work and already has customers. So will make investors interested to invest in Opiria and i'm sure this project will be successful

Well the fact that even the team didn't reach the hardcap the project will still continue aside from having a real product and this will make investors to put more trust on the product as they're investing to a more profitable and long term project. And I believe that reaching the hard cap will just be a bonus for us.

Isn't it abit too early to conclude because even at this point, Pdata has raised more than 13million USD which is a big achievement so far with just about 2million USD to hit hardcap, so yes, maybe in the coming days this would be accomplished.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:07:43 PM

I liked idea of project at the begining. But i also thought that they are having very big Hardcap.  and seems like people agrree with me coz they rised $ 12,733,000 ) and this is also very big money for project btw.

This project deserves to get hardcap, because Opiria has real products that work and already has customers. So will make investors interested to invest in Opiria and i'm sure this project will be successful

Well the fact that even the team didn't reach the hardcap the project will still continue aside from having a real product and this will make investors to put more trust on the product as they're investing to a more profitable and long term project. And I believe that reaching the hard cap will just be a bonus for us.

Isn't it abit too early to conclude because even at this point, Pdata has raised more than 13million USD which is a big achievement so far with just about 2million USD to hit hardcap, so yes, maybe in the coming days this would be accomplished.

Hardcap is actually $30 million and not $15 million as you highlighted earlier. But I am quite optimistic that even at $13,167,000 currently raised, we will get more investors taking advantage of the bull run to get in before crowdsale finally ends on the 14th of this month.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:11:58 PM

I am particularly confident that Opiria would soar higher than most of its contemporaries because they already have a working product used by big established companies.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:14:06 PM

I found a great article from a guy that is basically explaining the advantages of using the Opiria platform and Pdata token. Check it out!

https://medium.com/@andreilowrider/it-was-around-10-30-pm-a-few-days-ago-after-a-nice-bike-ride-through-the-city-f1e7634a6131
I was in the exact same situation. The moment when you realize that you are giving your information for free, for anyone to manipulate it, sucks. I can't wait for the 2.0 platform, and we can start making some money! Big up for this project!
Is the 2.0 platform the one with Eye-tracking and emotion something something? We'll need that for the surveys, right?

I can imagine that you can use it for many things beyond just surveys as long as it is producing valuable data for the companies.
Thanks for sharing that meduim article and in an easy ways i know more about opiria and pdata. Its all on the point because millions of people now are sharing including i by using some applications in the web but i am not sharing all my sensitive and important info in public that may be the risk of my life and this pdata is a good counterpart on it. You share and you will earn some cash so its a double purpose and much greater instead of posting your data in public free.

We shouldn't forget though that sharing our data also enabled the development of many helpful applications. What if we don't share data anymore?

And one more thing, apps like Facebook is almost making money out of it. Why not make it your money not theirs right?

PDATA, I just have a question.  I met DAT before you guys and I think they're great too. Both projects have an absolute transparent team, a great concept. Now What is one thing that sets you above your competitors like DATUM? Monetizing your own data is also one of DAT's strongholds.

Thanks if you can answer this one simple question!

Hey there, this is a great question!

For starters, we already have a working product being used by high profile companies, such as Mercedes, BMW, Audi and GM. The platform we propose is already in use with all of these clients, minus the blockchain element. (Our client portfolio is extensive, and features many high profile companies like the ones mentioned here, giving us even more of an edge on the competition.) In addition, our platform is designed to be fully compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation. In contrast, Datum and DataWallet don't have a customer base nor a working product.

Opiria is the first and only platform that brings together detailed consumer profiling, subjective feedback, opinions from consumers, and data from many important objective channels (e.g. web browsing, eye tracking, emotions, data from wearables and smart devices, smartphone usage, online shopping and more). This approach provides companies with the data and insights they need. Datum and DataWallet, on the other hand, only focus on few objective channels (mostly social media), and neglect subjective opinions and consumer profiling.

Hope this helps.  Smiley Wink

Of course it helps, this detailed and thorough explanation is insightful and it throws more light enabling a deep understanding of Pdata's objective and scope.
Sergiose

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:38:13 PM

The road map looks very strange for the project.
The project should appeal to large companies that need this data. Brokers who trade personal information may also be interested in the project. But without people whose data is supposed to be traded, the project will not take off.
The fact that only a million dollars have been collected in six months of pre-sale suggests a certain pessimism. But in General, the idea is interesting, it makes sense at least to observe the development of the project.
teamzeropoint

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:50:10 AM

Seems an interesting solution and so many benefits to be gained through effective data management.

Will be watching this project development with interest.
thedon1997

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:39:34 PM

The project should appeal to large companies that need this data. Brokers who trade personal information may also be interested in the project. But without people whose data is supposed to be traded, the project will not take off.
The fact that only a million dollars have been collected in six months of pre-sale suggests a certain pessimism. But in General, the idea is interesting, it makes sense at least to observe the development of the project.

Hey Sergiose,
What do you mean, we are well on plan, and the team already has fortune 500 partners.

https://strategiccoin.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Opiria-VISTA-StrategicCoin-1.3.pdf

Strategic Coin did a 6 week due diligence audit and they made a very detailed analysis of everything including financial background check, review of the product source code, interviews with customers, evaluation of advisors, background check of team, analysis of our patents, analysis of market, assessment of White Paper, review of token economics and evaluation of strategy.
In this report you can find proof for our customer base and also our patents and how they can/will be used. 😊
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:10:45 PM

Seems you haven't done your research then. Opera is already working with a lot of big companies and not sure where you have that info from that only a million dollars has been collected. It is over 13 million.

Maybe he or she gets some old data or has not updated the latest information about this project. This project has a real good product, that's why Opiria is able to raise about $ 13 million and seems can reach the hard cap
Zye

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:05:47 AM

Wish you detect pretty resources to cultivate your project.
Faultless website, advisable project, absorbing plan!  Good luck guys!

Hello there Iaslebi! Thank you for the support!  Cheesy
leoparilli052

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:12:23 PM

this is one of the great concepts I've ever read, this exciting long roadmap made me curious about this project, amazing
Sammied

Activity: 216

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 12:28:31 PM

What will you do with the unsold tokens?

Hello Psoo7, unsold tokens will be burnt. Smiley
Thanks. one more thing, if I realize after selling my data that it was not meant to be sold then is there any undo process?

Hello Psoo7, sorry for the late response. Here's an update pertaining your question:

The consumer can choose any time to delete all his data that is stored on the opiria platform. For the data that has been exchanged for PDATA tokens with companies, the process is as follows: the consumers are well informed to whom they give the data and what is the intended purpose of usage of this data, as well as the usage period. If the consumer agrees to this, he gets the PDATA tokens in return and the data is handed over to the company that bought it. All this is happening through the blockchain and explained into more detail here: https://medium.com/pdata-token/enabling-gdpr-compliant-trading-of-personal-data-on-the-blockchain-2086e7585be0. There is no undo function on the blockchain. The company gets the data and can use it and the consumer gets the PDATA tokens. We might think of a possibility of revoking the contract, case in which the tokens get back to the company and the company agrees not to use the data. But this cannot be ensured through the blockchain since the company already has the data of the user.

Hope this helps answer your question Smiley
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:25:58 PM

Seems you haven't done your research then. Opera is already working with a lot of big companies and not sure where you have that info from that only a million dollars has been collected. It is over 13 million.

Maybe he or she gets some old data or has not updated the latest information about this project. This project has a real good product, that's why Opiria is able to raise about $ 13 million and seems can reach the hard cap

Am not too sure about reaching hard cap which stands at 30 million USD, however with the amount raised, I know project implementation would be feasible.
Jorandck

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:50:45 AM

PDATA has made Opiria products. Opiria allows you to make money by selling your data. Opiria is already a real product with real customers helping Fortune 500 companies
durzada

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:17:20 AM

PDATA has made Opiria products. Opiria allows you to make money by selling your data. Opiria is already a real product with real customers helping Fortune 500 companies

PDATA will bridge the purchase of your data by the company, through a PDATA token. A PDATA Token is a currency that expresses the value of personal data.
Broged

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:52:16 AM

Yo guys! Just found out this new article about that rumor of Google buying Opira, it is more based on a conversation what happend on the telegram channel http://moneyincrypto.com/2018/07/10/opirias-telegram-channel-holds-great-news-a-google-scheme-or-the-real-deal/
Waseltory

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:07:44 AM

Yo guys! Just found out this new article about that rumor of Google buying Opira, it is more based on a conversation what happend on the telegram channel http://moneyincrypto.com/2018/07/10/opirias-telegram-channel-holds-great-news-a-google-scheme-or-the-real-deal/
It's nice to see that Opiria attracts so much attention but I really don't know what to say about all of this, I mean, it looks pretty sketchy to me, but if this will really happen then it will be a great time for this project!
Joyagesse1995

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:21:30 AM

It's nice to see that Opiria attracts so much attention but I really don't know what to say about all of this, I mean, it looks pretty sketchy to me, but if this will really happen then it will be a great time for this project!
Don't be crazy mate, for sure Google will buy Opiria, they see the potential that this project has and Google will do what it does the best, will buy everthing with potential, for example YouTube, now it's run by Google because they saw how much potential that platform had and they bought it, and Google knows that this project will be profitable for them. I'm 100% sure that Google will buy this project and just like that the project will grow like crazy!!!
Ealaings

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:48:00 AM

Sooo it seems that Google is really interested in Opiria! This is great for the project! I mean, of course they are interested, knowing he fact that they all need personal data! Great news!
btcrich2020

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:55:49 AM

Am not too sure about reaching hard cap which stands at 30 million USD, however with the amount raised, I know project implementation would be feasible.

Yes, they raised a very low amount compared to the hard cap, even though they couldn't manage to reach more than 50% of their hard cap. Still, once more week left in the ICO, we have to wait and see what was they are going to share with the community.
Milethave

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:01:35 PM

Great news! This is not the first time I heard something about this, so it's got to be something! Thank you for sharing!
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: