Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:40:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PDATA - REVOLUTIONIZING BROKERAGE OF PERSONAL DATA  (Read 53120 times)
Benife

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:07:41 PM

Sooo it seems that Google is really interested in Opiria! This is great for the project! I mean, of course they are interested, knowing he fact that they all need personal data! Great news!
My thought exactly! If Google get Opiria tho, I think many more big companies will get involved in the project, witch is gold for Opiria, Pdata and us, the token holders!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Casympere1972

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:14:52 PM

Sooo it seems that Google is really interested in Opiria! This is great for the project! I mean, of course they are interested, knowing he fact that they all need personal data! Great news!
My thought exactly! If Google get Opiria tho, I think many more big companies will get involved in the project, witch is gold for Opiria, Pdata and us, the token holders!
Go go Google then! Make me rich! Smiley) just joking, but it's good news tho!
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:46:54 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 04:57:36 PM by qiwoman2

PDATA has made Opiria products. Opiria allows you to make money by selling your data. Opiria is already a real product with real customers helping Fortune 500 companies

This is pretty huge IMO because we give out our data daily for free for the likes of Facebook and other big companies to make billions of dollars in revenues yearly from our information via advertisers so this is a turning point for giving individuals more leverage with what they rightfully own and is theirs to sell and profit from. Thanks to the advent of blockchain tech now we hav emore say in the distribution of wealth so I would check Opiria out. Over 13 million USD collected already and only two days left to get 20% bonus, not too shabby at all.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 06:22:28 PM

TGE Public Sale almost reach the next goal, it's less than 2 million usd left to achieve it. Im sure, it could be achieved on the next 4 days, because some of big investor come at the end. Hopefully after that the development will grew smoothly.
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:49:14 PM

PDATA has made Opiria products. Opiria allows you to make money by selling your data. Opiria is already a real product with real customers helping Fortune 500 companies

This is pretty huge IMO because we give out our data daily for free for the likes of Facebook and other big companies to make billions of dollars in revenues yearly from our information via advertisers so this is a turning point for giving individuals more leverage with what they rightfully own and is theirs to sell and profit from. Thanks to the advent of blockchain tech now we hav emore say in the distribution of wealth so I would check Opiria out. Over 13 million USD collected already and only two days left to get 20% bonus, not too shabby at all.

Making money by selling your data is great, but what if the money you can make is ultimately not enough for people to care?
Felicisimoiii

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:17:02 AM

Making money by selling your data is great, but what if the money you can make is ultimately not enough for people to care?

This gives people the option to sell their data instead of their data being stolen from them for free and at the same time help companies design better products and offer better services. I hope that makes sense. Wink
Sammied

Activity: 216

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:50:53 AM

The project will be useful.
A very excellent plan, blameless design!  Good luck all.

Hello Jeffery, thank you very much for your support. We really appreciate it. Smiley
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:42:12 PM

This gives people the option to sell their data instead of their data being stolen from them for free and at the same time help companies design better products and offer better services. I hope that makes sense. Wink

Yes yes I understand how this is supposed to work. There is just this uncertainty if people will eventually become active to sell their data for a few 100 dollars or whether they don't care. And what happens if they don't care as much as they don't care about their data being stolen?
BestKait

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:00:14 PM

Yes yes I understand how this is supposed to work. There is just this uncertainty if people will eventually become active to sell their data for a few 100 dollars or whether they don't care. And what happens if they don't care as much as they don't care about their data being stolen?

Hello there, that's a good question!

The Opiria Platform was created as a response to an established desire amongst consumers to have greater control over their personal data, and keep it secure. Further, there are now very strict laws about data collection and distribution that must be followed according to the EU - the platform works within these regulations, which are not optional but real laws that must be complied with.

The platform will be easy enough to use that gaining an income from selling your data will be truly passive - very little effort for some extra cash!

We believe this is a pretty compelling offer, as do all of our supporters.  Smiley Cheesy Wink
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:47:33 PM

The project will be useful.
A very excellent plan, blameless design!  Good luck all.

I agree with you, because this project will help companies to get data easily so they can do market research. In addition, data owners will get benefit because they will get compensated for selling their data
The Scorpion

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:07:59 AM

is this cryptocurrency one that you should be paying attention to? Well, forget about making that call due to the information on the ICO as that is just not going to help. Instead, look at the fact that they are already operational in this exact industry and the only difference with this approach is using a digital token as opposed to a fiat currency. Also, they do have brands such as BMW and GM , so they mus be doing something right.Overall, this is one altcoin that you need to be keeping your eye on because it does have the potential to really go places. They already have the customer base thanks to their pre-existing business, and the only potential problem is the concern as to how many customers will be happy to switch over to this new digital version. If they can convince people to do this, then they could very well become one of the more dominant cryptocurrencies that are operating within this particular market.good luck team
Milethave

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:10:57 PM

is this cryptocurrency one that you should be paying attention to? Well, forget about making that call due to the information on the ICO as that is just not going to help. Instead, look at the fact that they are already operational in this exact industry and the only difference with this approach is using a digital token as opposed to a fiat currency. Also, they do have brands such as BMW and GM , so they mus be doing something right.Overall, this is one altcoin that you need to be keeping your eye on because it does have the potential to really go places. They already have the customer base thanks to their pre-existing business, and the only potential problem is the concern as to how many customers will be happy to switch over to this new digital version. If they can convince people to do this, then they could very well become one of the more dominant cryptocurrencies that are operating within this particular market.good luck team
Totally agree with you! And it seems that more and more people share our opinion! Although, It's clear that Opiria has a very dedicated community, and somehow I think that we are going to win the ICO World Cup, I'll continue pitching you guys for a vote for the final! LET'S BRING IT HOME ( not like England did last night ) ! Smiley GO GO GO OPIRIA!

https://thecoinradar.com/final-ico-world-cup-2018/
Masul1974

Activity: 68

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:18:23 PM

I don't think switching to the digital format of the service will be an issue, as most of the services nowadays are in search for a digital format. If everyone had your ( mine also ) interest in investing the project, searching the web etc. the project would bloom. When the project will go off the top, the ones that are doubting it now, will regret their actions.
Duche1976

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:29:35 PM

Basically you're saying that you don't care about 100 USD? You must be rich or something, because 100 USD pays my internet bill, so I will happily do a survey and not have to pay the internet anymore Smiley I can also give you my bank account for you to send me all the money you don't care about! This a childish attitude, and i'm almost certain you still get allowance from your parents, because an independent, self - sustainable, mentally healthy person will take the 100 USD without any question asked. Peace!
Benife

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:34:47 PM

Basically you're saying that you don't care about 100 USD? You must be rich or something, because 100 USD pays my internet bill, so I will happily do a survey and not have to pay the internet anymore Smiley I can also give you my bank account for you to send me all the money you don't care about! This a childish attitude, and i'm almost certain you still get allowance from your parents, because an independent, self - sustainable, mentally healthy person will take the 100 USD without any question asked. Peace!

SAVAGE! Thank you! Smiley Smiley Smiley
Pered1980

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 01:36:51 PM

Totally agree with you! And it seems that more and more people share our opinion! Although, It's clear that Opiria has a very dedicated community, and somehow I think that we are going to win the ICO World Cup, I'll continue pitching you guys for a vote for the final! LET'S BRING IT HOME ( not like England did last night ) ! Smiley GO GO GO OPIRIA!

https://thecoinradar.com/final-ico-world-cup-2018/
In my oppinion, Opiria is the only project that deserves to win! I mean the fact that this project wants to protect your personal data ( and of course, make money out of it ), witch is BIG because they are the only on that are going for that, is huge. There is only one logic outcome: Opiria winner!
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:58:01 PM

Call it Opiria is a great tool for the researchers to collect customer data from a distance and secra real-time.Video and images sent from customers bring their experiences to life Shocked
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:09:20 PM

You would be marvelled by the number of people willing to sell their personal datarl rather than have it vulnerable to the likes of Facebook and other third parties who have exploited us all over the years.
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:19:43 AM

The road map looks very strange for the project.
The project should appeal to large companies that need this data. Brokers who trade personal information may also be interested in the project. But without people whose data is supposed to be traded, the project will not take off.
The fact that only a million dollars have been collected in six months of pre-sale suggests a certain pessimism. But in General, the idea is interesting, it makes sense at least to observe the development of the project.

Seems you haven't done your research then. Opera is already working with a lot of big companies and not sure where you have that info from that only a million dollars has been collected. It is over 13 million.

Maybe he or she gets some old data or has not updated the latest information about this project. This project has a real good product, that's why Opiria is able to raise about $ 13 million and seems can reach the hard cap

Am not too sure about reaching hard cap which stands at 30 million USD, however with the amount raised, I know project implementation would be feasible.

Yes, they raised a very low amount compared to the hard cap, even though they couldn't manage to reach more than 50% of their hard cap. Still, once more week left in the ICO, we have to wait and see what was they are going to share with the community.

If you call almost $13.5 million a very low amount then you must be sitting on a shit load of money. That's a lot of money and they can do a lot of great things with it if they manage it well.

Reaching the hard cap is not a big deal. Well if they reach the hard cap then good and if not it's still good because even they don't reach it's still certain that the project will continue to develop and innovate sooner. And with that such amount they can complete their roadmap in their specific time frame. So nothing to worry guys.

duyduc256

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:13:24 AM

Currently they have attracted more than $ 13 million and this is an investment project highly valued. I think this project is going well and there are only a few days left to finish the project. I personally believe in this project because their development team is very good and the way they manage the community makes me excited.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: