Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:24:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PDATA - REVOLUTIONIZING BROKERAGE OF PERSONAL DATA  (Read 53126 times)
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 10:47:25 PM

What is the current state of development of this project, has it ICO ended or its still on?
DonPea

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:43:08 PM

What is the current state of development of this project, has it ICO ended or its still on?

ICO is not ended yet, it would be concluded by the end of September, only the bounty campaign was ended.
DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:45:39 PM

If you add more specific information about this project, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of invest?  
And when will it be listed on the exchanges? And what exchanges is the project intended to be listed?

Be reminded, that the crowdsale is still ongoing, and you can purchase tokens in Latoken exchange. It seems you don't visited the telegram group where you can access these information. https://t.me/PDATAtoken
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:53:10 PM

If you add more specific information about this project, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of invest? 
And when will it be listed on the exchanges? And what exchanges is the project intended to be listed?

PDATA is already listed on LATOKEN for it’s public sale on August 1st, with a 20% bonus. Here is a step by step guide explaining all necessary steps for registering and applying for KYC on LATOKEN. https://medium.com/pdata-token/pdata-listing-on-latoken-step-by-step-guide-b31e969da5e
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:49:25 AM

Despite all the weakness and threats, it is good to note that what the PDATA platform is bringing to the masses, will surpass this weakness and threats thereby ushering it into a whole new success phase. Tongue
glorry

Activity: 113

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:01:22 PM

It was declared by the admin team that the token will be available for purchase on exchange during main sale
What’s the status now ?
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:20:31 PM

Despite all the weakness and threats, it is good to note that what the PDATA platform is bringing to the masses, will surpass this weakness and threats thereby ushering it into a whole new success phase. Tongue

I believe this project can be successful in the future, because Opiria already has products and customers. But if the product is good without a big exchange, the price of the token will be difficult to grow. So I hope that Opiria can enter the big exchange later
hieusupper89

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:01:24 PM

It is so easy to spot scammers. Go to the top blue bar where their name is, and see the groups that they have in common. The one who tried to scam me pretending to be Hayley was not even in this group!
DeViL303

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

SESAME

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:08:24 AM

PDATA to Develop Personal Data Trading Platform based on Blockchain

PDATA, a Germany-based blockchain project that builds a personal data trading platform, is planning to raise USD 30m to further improve its existing market and consumer research platform Opiria, CEO Christian Lange said during the interview.       

Opiria is a consumer data platform that allows companies to better understand the needs and requirements of each customers and to generate better services and products, Lange said, adding that the platform already has a number of users from Fortune 500 companies, including Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi, Volkswagen, GM, Nissan Intel, and Procter&Gamble.

PDATA is aiming at building the blockchain-based data trading platform between consumers and corporates, via using its ERC20 token PDATA.

PDATA’s new platform will be secured and in line with General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR)  guideline, Lange note
https://tokennews-hk.com/news/pdata-to-develop-personal-data-trading-platform-in-blockchain/

beautifulgirl89

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:47:32 PM

Coinrail and latoken make the pdata value bad and bad. Coinrail sell the pdata 0.01$ and  latoken sell 0.03$. Lots of people bought the pdata 0.1$ with bonus. What`s the happen?? You guys must tell us about this bad situation. I am waiting your answer.
nigelsblockchainbytes

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:57:49 PM

I really like the idea behind this project. but could i ask what the plan to get a quarter billion users in 5 years is?
plisaphvia

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:01:45 PM

Quite an interesting and convenient mechanism. Hope I can test it soon. Excellent team and partners. This business is waiting for success, no doubt at all Good luck.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:59:39 AM

Coinrail and latoken make the pdata value bad and bad. Coinrail sell the pdata 0.01$ and  latoken sell 0.03$. Lots of people bought the pdata 0.1$ with bonus. What`s the happen?? You guys must tell us about this bad situation. I am waiting your answer.
I think investor sentiment is very depressed this market and most people sell at very cheap prices to secure their profits. If you have great faith in this project, you should keep it for a long time because this year is a bad year for all ICO projects and I believe it will end in Q3 2018. So keep up and do not sell at this stage

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Celendion

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:44:29 PM

I think investor sentiment is very depressed this market and most people sell at very cheap prices to secure their profits. If you have great faith in this project, you should keep it for a long time because this year is a bad year for all ICO projects and I believe it will end in Q3 2018. So keep up and do not sell at this stage
   I agree with you.
Unfortunately, the bear market does not end there. I thought it would happen in the fall, but I already doubt it. Many investors want to gain a foothold, and therefore sell with losses. I think that we should be stronger in this.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
spiderlee

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:31:35 AM

The PDATA token puts a value on personal data and creates a currency that expresses that value. Consumers can create a profile on the Opiria platform and start disclosing personal data, or granting permission for their personal data to be collected via e.g. a browser plugin, a smartphone app, wearables and smart devices, or through surveys. They can decide which data they disclose to the Opiria database, Great project monetizing my personal, I like this one , as long as I know there is a lot of company out there ask information of the customers.
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:09:40 AM

The more the Pdata tokens own by a consumer the higher the chances of the consumer to be contacted by the companies data broker who is in need of data. Cool

Subwagema

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:14:01 AM

I know a lot of data ideas last time (Datum, Datawallet, Essentia, Pickiochain etc). What differents and benefits have this one before competitors?
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:42:33 PM

I agree with you.
Unfortunately, the bear market does not end there. I thought it would happen in the fall, but I already doubt it. Many investors want to gain a foothold, and therefore sell with losses. I think that we should be stronger in this.
I also care about this issue, often began to notice that the tokens on the ICO and tokens on the exchange have a price difference, although the hunters did not have time to get the tokens. Why on the initial sold investors sell themselves at a loss?

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:13:09 AM

I'm also interested in the answer to this question. Although I'm not an investor, I'm offended by other people who bought this $ 0.1 token. I think that the team should have an answer to this question.
Celendion

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:55:44 PM

I'm also interested in the answer to this question. Although I'm not an investor, I'm offended by other people who bought this $ 0.1 token. I think that the team should have an answer to this question.
It's more likely that they are people from the team.  Apparently, there was a need. I do not think that investors will sell without profit. This, at least, is not logical.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: