Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 07:36:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Purse.io - Bitcoin Amazon Marketplace - Save ~10-25% on Amazon Wishlist  (Read 99228 times)
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 10:45:13 PM

Does anyone know what web framework Purse used to build it's app?

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
https://www.bitworks.io
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 05:56:41 AM

It seems that my second try to buy a galaxy s5 cellphone is being canceled as well.. and with the same reason:
"It appears your account and order are on hold pending further research. This could be due to incorrect or incomplete billing information, or we may just need further authorization for an order."

Sad

Waiting for 2 days for a response form Purse.io...   I will eventually have to buy it with Purse instant 5% since I can't wait any longer.
What can I say, not the best experience I've had..
Wings1987

Activity: 418
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 11:58:33 AM

What problems are you having exactly? I guess I am just surprised because I have purchased 250+ items from purse ranging from $50 to $1000 and it goes smoothly most of the time. If the ordered cancelled from Amazon what are you waiting for from Purse? Did they not cancel the order on their site?
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 12:01:20 PM

just one more question would there be shipping costs involved if say i want to ship to china or something as i may need to ship outside the US :?

mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 12:43:10 PM

What problems are you having exactly? I guess I am just surprised because I have purchased 250+ items from purse ranging from $50 to $1000 and it goes smoothly most of the time. If the ordered cancelled from Amazon what are you waiting for from Purse? Did they not cancel the order on their site?

The 1st order got canceled but that happened only when the delivery deadline reached 5-6 days after the order been placed.

Now it's happening for the second time and I get the same response from amazon(the order/account are on hold for further research), meaning that this order will get canceled as well, I can't wait that much time again and asked purse.io to cancel the order since I want to relist the order on purse. I guess that they are unable to do that.. but that is a total waste of time.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 02:48:53 PM

just one more question would there be shipping costs involved if say i want to ship to china or something as i may need to ship outside the US :?

Yes, of course. And vat tax if your country has something like that. You should apply for one click, since then it shows you directly if it ships to your country, you even can filter search results for this on amazon.com.

Then you need to put your items in your cart and check the prediction with the link on the right side. The value for shipping cost and tax is something you add to your order in purse.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Wings1987

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 03:06:34 PM

The 1st order got canceled but that happened only when the delivery deadline reached 5-6 days after the order been placed.

Now it's happening for the second time and I get the same response from amazon(the order/account are on hold for further research), meaning that this order will get canceled as well, I can't wait that much time again and asked purse.io to cancel the order since I want to relist the order on purse. I guess that they are unable to do that.. but that is a total waste of time.

That sucks. Never had that experience. Same buyer both times?
elusive1

Activity: 315

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:39:22 PM

I see sellers sometimes list small add-on items by themselves. Amazon seems to require a $25 minimum to ship these. Does anyone know an workaround besides the old ship the add-on with a not released movie and cancel the movie when the add-on ships? I would hate to get stuck if the movie couldn't cancel.
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 03:03:29 PM

2 buyers.  purse have canceled the second order.
I lowered the rate to 10% (says shipping takes 2-3 days) , just contacted amazon and the guy says the shipping is estimated 19-24 June..
Thats ridiculous , my experience from purse is shit.
elusive1

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:02:37 PM

2 buyers.  purse have canceled the second order.
I lowered the rate to 10% (says shipping takes 2-3 days) , just contacted amazon and the guy says the shipping is estimated 19-24 June..

Purse doesn't cancel, the buyer will cancel if something isn't right with your order, maybe you didn't add tax, shipping, price change, etc. The buyer will usually enter a reason which you get by email. If you only pick Prime items you will almost always have it in two days. Make an effort for things to go right, read the description on how long the item will take to arrive. Go through the motion to buy the item, make sure the time and pricing works for you, just don't complete the final step
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 04:14:18 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2015, 05:09:17 PM by mishax1

Purse doesn't cancel, the buyer will cancel if something isn't right with your order, maybe you didn't add tax, shipping, price change, etc. The buyer will usually enter a reason which you get by email. If you only pick Prime items you will almost always have it in two days. Make an effort for things to go right, read the description on how long the item will take to arrive. Go through the motion to buy the item, make sure the time and pricing works for you, just don't complete the final step

Then why would purse state the item will be shipped within 2-3 days when I lower the discount to 10% ?  
Trying to order this since 5th of June , need it to arrive before the 20th, this is the 3rd try and it looks like the item is going to be late, I have no idea how to begin returning the item to amazon and claiming a refund since it's obviously going to be late, I not even delivered to me but to our family friends in the US. what a fucking headache!
If I knew this ain't going to be a " Expected Delivery: 2 - 3 Days" I would have bought it with Prime using a 5% discount istead of 10%
elusive1

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 06:12:47 PM

Purse could not cancel an order made, they do not have access to the buyers Amazon acct.

If you put something for 10% or less, I will grab it today guaranteed, so long as it is not a gift card, has the correct price, and it is in the USA store.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 06:46:34 PM

Then why would purse state the item will be shipped within 2-3 days when I lower the discount to 10% ?  
Trying to order this since 5th of June , need it to arrive before the 20th, this is the 3rd try and it looks like the item is going to be late, I have no idea how to begin returning the item to amazon and claiming a refund since it's obviously going to be late, I not even delivered to me but to our family friends in the US. what a fucking headache!
If I knew this ain't going to be a " Expected Delivery: 2 - 3 Days" I would have bought it with Prime using a 5% discount istead of 10%

The statements 2-3 days are meant for shipping from a countries amazon to the same country. If you order goods from china then purse cant make your purchase reach faster. And the buyer cant speed up things either. You need to check for yourself how fast the items can ship once bought. That depends from the sellers location and your location.

Purse only can tell you how long it might take until your order gets taken. And thats inaccurate very much. Its the same for all amazons, which is wrong by design... and more erraneously.

Most probably the buyer did cancel because you missed adding shipping cost or vat tax. You need to check the products in basket so you can add them.

Buyers dont need a add a note about it. But they do often.

Purse itself can cancel too, though its rather seldom. When problems arise.

mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 04:26:25 AM

The statements 2-3 days are meant for shipping from a countries amazon to the same country. If you order goods from china then purse cant make your purchase reach faster. And the buyer cant speed up things either. You need to check for yourself how fast the items can ship once bought. That depends from the sellers location and your location.

Purse only can tell you how long it might take until your order gets taken. And thats inaccurate very much. Its the same for all amazons, which is wrong by design... and more erraneously.

Most probably the buyer did cancel because you missed adding shipping cost or vat tax. You need to check the products in basket so you can add them.

They ship it with free shipping 5-8 days (instead of the 2-3days stated by purse), and there are no taxes on the product (I have checked it with my account before ordering).

anyway I'm now screwed since the item is going to be late.
Wings1987

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 04:39:10 AM

Sucks that you have been having so many problems and I agree that maybe purse could do a better job with how things are stated on their site. Most of your problems are being caused by the buyer. I have had some issues but never considered it a huge problem because I have not been ordering things I need right away. If it takes 3 days or 2 weeks is not a problem for me.

Have you considered ordering Amazon gift cards? That will allow you to place the order yourself how you want it shipped.
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 05:51:14 AM

Sucks that you have been having so many problems and I agree that maybe purse could do a better job with how things are stated on their site. Most of your problems are being caused by the buyer. I have had some issues but never considered it a huge problem because I have not been ordering things I need right away. If it takes 3 days or 2 weeks is not a problem for me.

Have you considered ordering Amazon gift cards? That will allow you to place the order yourself how you want it shipped.

Trying to order this since the 5th of June.. If I knew this is going to take that long I would have ordered with purse instant/prime or even better order this myself and keeping the btc.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 08:00:09 AM

They ship it with free shipping 5-8 days (instead of the 2-3days stated by purse), and there are no taxes on the product (I have checked it with my account before ordering).

anyway I'm now screwed since the item is going to be late.

I know how you feel. I had to realise at one point in time that purse is nothing i should use when i want to get an item fast or in a reliable timeframe. Purse implements far to many insecurities. The days mentioned by purse are worth nothing. Then you dont know when your order gets taken. And even when its taken you dont know if the items will reach in time or if some problem is arising.

So better not try to use purse when you need something fast. Only where you have time.

elusive1

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 07:10:26 PM

If it is entered at 8%, only VIP's with Prime can buy it. If it is in the USA store to a USA address and a Prime item, you will receive it in two business days or less. It would be taken almost instantly, anything under 15% seems to go within an hour or so as well.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 08:07:44 PM

If it is entered at 8%, only VIP's with Prime can buy it. If it is in the USA store to a USA address and a Prime item, you will receive it in two business days or less. It would be taken almost instantly, anything under 15% seems to go within an hour or so as well.

Depends always on the amazon country and the delivery country.

Though i didnt know that its not purse itself that buys. You sure about that? Since purse did it before for me with purse instant. And they have a program to instantly change amazon codes into money.

elusive1

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 09:49:28 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2015, 02:21:54 AM by elusive1

I think they only do the instant stuff, they do buy Gift Codes at 30%, someone would have to be quite lazy to send any large amount as they take two days to pay you for the gift cards. (same as Prime gets delivered and released)

It seems like 20% is the "Mendoza Line", 21% sits there quite a while, especially for large ones. At 20% or less, gets scooped up quite quickly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: