Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:43:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Purse.io - Bitcoin Amazon Marketplace - Save ~10-25% on Amazon Wishlist  (Read 99224 times)
Rago

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:36:14 AM
Last edit: August 19, 2015, 10:09:16 AM by Rago

BUY NOW MY ORDER IS ONLINE BELOW 11% DISCOUNT  Cool
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 11:25:26 AM

BUMP

Could you maybe stop screaming in here?

And when you order with purse.io then you might need to take some time. Did you maybe forgot to add the shippingcost? Then it might be that the buyers don't accept when you raise your discount that way.

Posting 10 posts in here won't help with that.

Check out the list of orders where your order is in your countries amazon.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
Rago

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 03:45:39 PM

BUMP

Could you maybe stop screaming in here?

And when you order with purse.io then you might need to take some time. Did you maybe forgot to add the shippingcost? Then it might be that the buyers don't accept when you raise your discount that way.

Posting 10 posts in here won't help with that.

Check out the list of orders where your order is in your countries amazon.

Hello shipping free shipping and my order is in numher 6
elusive1

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 04:08:41 PM

There are no orders currently at under 11% (USA) on Purse (9:10 AM PST)
Rago

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 04:23:12 PM

I am from India my order is with 11% discount
elusive1

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 04:24:57 PM

In the USA Amazon?
Rago

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 04:31:28 PM

In the USA Amazon?

No in India Amazon
elusive1

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 06:00:08 PM

Most buyers are using Amazon USA gift cards, they can only be used in the USA store.
Rago

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:22:28 AM

Now my order is with no discount waiting for buyer Cool
Rago

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 08:31:31 AM

Now my order is with no discount waiting for buyer Cool

FUCK MY ORDER NO DISCOUNT AT TOP OF ALL ORDERS STILL WAITING FOR BUYER WHY?  Huh  Cry
Rago

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 01:50:18 PM

WILL YOU TELL ME WHY MY ORDER WITH NO DISCOUNT AT TOP OF ALL ORDERS STILL WAITING FOR BUYER WHY?  Angry
Rago

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 06:06:13 PM

WILL YOU TELL ME WHY MY ORDER WITH NO DISCOUNT AT TOP OF ALL ORDERS STILL WAITING FOR BUYER WHY?  Angry

?
mookid

Activity: 446
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 02:12:01 AM

I just purchased some things with purse, using 15% discount, it didn't take too long for my order to be accepted by someone, just 1 day. So far the only disadvantage that i see is that sometimes the buyers of the items take too long to provide tracking information on the items.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 03:10:21 AM

I just purchased some things with purse, using 15% discount, it didn't take too long for my order to be accepted by someone, just 1 day. So far the only disadvantage that i see is that sometimes the buyers of the items take too long to provide tracking information on the items.

You would think that Amazon would email the recipients with the tracking information. It's not like it would be a privacy concern (considering you're getting the items).

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
elusive1

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 03:18:29 AM

I think some buyers are concerned about re-routing scams so they do not provide the tracking until its delivered to show proof of delivery.
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 01:53:18 PM

I think some buyers are concerned about re-routing scams so they do not provide the tracking until its delivered to show proof of delivery.

I ended up losing a few BTC on Purse (buying BTC) since I have had a handful of users say they haven't received package, although tracking shows delivered, or no tracking (some 3rd party sellers don't post) but no return.. Purse tends to side with the receipients and Amazon is strict about that, make the claim more than a few times and they will hold/close your account.. I'm tired of the bullshit Purse threw at me over a number of transactions and the apparent assumption the buyer is telling the truth, over 200 TX without a single negative feedback but I am staying away for now.

I'll add to that, some of the gift cards I purchased on Purse a couple of months (purchased dozens) ago have been flagged as invalid, downside is Amazon rarely tells you which ones,'still fighting that problem now, lost a few more BTC that way.. Purse made a good move in disallowing purchases of them now, but it sure provides some insight into a set of users on the site..

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 05:10:01 PM

I think I won't use Purse.io again! It shown my orders were bought and amazon order IDs were also shown but I did not receive anything after waiting for a long time! I contacted support and support told "amazon did not ship them!" Shocked

Anyway, good luck!

*lol* That's strange. Maybe the buyer cancelled the order afterwards? I wonder if the wishlist would stay empty then.

It happens occassionally that a buyer thinks he can be smart and scam somehow. Usually doesn't work. Purse.io is not really as easy as ordering yourself. You need to invest a little bit time and effort for getting the savings. Question is if the savings are worth it...

But investing ~1+ month of time to buy an item is not worth investing! Maybe, buyers for Amazon.in are less to none.

elusive1

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 02:56:45 PM

I ended up losing a few BTC on Purse (buying BTC) since I have had a handful of users say they haven't received package, although tracking shows delivered, or no tracking (some 3rd party sellers don't post) but no return.. Purse tends to side with the receipients and Amazon is strict about that, make the claim more than a few times and they will hold/close your account.. I'm tired of the bullshit Purse threw at me over a number of transactions and the apparent assumption the buyer is telling the truth, over 200 TX without a single negative feedback but I am staying away for now.

I'll add to that, some of the gift cards I purchased on Purse a couple of months (purchased dozens) ago have been flagged as invalid, downside is Amazon rarely tells you which ones,'still fighting that problem now, lost a few more BTC that way.. Purse made a good move in disallowing purchases of them now, but it sure provides some insight into a set of users on the site..

Wow, I have done over 600 orders and have never had an issue beyond sellers not confirming in a timely manner.
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 03:10:21 PM

Wow, I have done over 600 orders and have never had an issue beyond sellers not confirming in a timely manner.

You had much better luck than I have, glad to hear your experience has been better...

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
manicminer

Activity: 302

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 10:27:05 AM

OOPS! WE NO LONGER SUPPORT AMAZON.DE, PLEASE TRY AMAZON.CO.UK

Why?

1. The UK site is more expensive in general.
2. They sell the gadgets with those crazy British plugs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: