Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:39:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Purse.io - Bitcoin Amazon Marketplace - Save ~10-25% on Amazon Wishlist  (Read 99220 times)
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 12:20:28 AM

Not meaning to complain about free money but I have still not recieved the .01 BTC I was promised for completing the survey I was emailed. It told me that I would recieve a payment within 24 hours and of completing the the survey and I haven't recieved or have I been able to speak with anybody reguarding this matter. I hae sent an email to support, and tried on site support via the contact us link and haven't gotten any response from either one. Is anyone around to resolve here?

It took like 3-4 days to get my credit. I also thought it was broken, then forgot about it and it popped up (it'll email you when it's credited).

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mrkent (OP)

Activity: 249
Merit: 256

Try Purse Instant! https://purse.io/instant

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2015, 01:05:59 AM

Not meaning to complain about free money but I have still not recieved the .01 BTC I was promised for completing the survey I was emailed. It told me that I would recieve a payment within 24 hours and of completing the the survey and I haven't recieved or have I been able to speak with anybody reguarding this matter. I hae sent an email to support, and tried on site support via the contact us link and haven't gotten any response from either one. Is anyone around to resolve here?

We paid everyone who responded within 27 hours.

Spend BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC @ amazon
Save 10-25% with Ƀ worldwide - PurseIO
Anonymously▃▃▃▃▃▃ ⌚Fast ⚖Safe ⓑOn Credit
Buy BTC w. Card
  Worldwide - Purse.IO
nicklovesBTC

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 04:24:41 PM

Im not calling you a liar but I responded within 8 hours of recieving the email. I even contacted support to try and make sure it I did it correctly to which I am still awaiting a reply. But its ok, go ahead and keep them, just dont promise me one thing and then not deliver, I have told several people about this offer because I was impressed with purse for giving a generous amount for a quick survey, and you guys let me down after I put in a good word for your site. Very disappointed once again with purse.io.

mrkent (OP)

Activity: 249
Merit: 256

Try Purse Instant! https://purse.io/instant

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 08:59:44 PM

Im not calling you a liar but I responded within 8 hours of recieving the email. I even contacted support to try and make sure it I did it correctly to which I am still awaiting a reply. But its ok, go ahead and keep them, just dont promise me one thing and then not deliver, I have told several people about this offer because I was impressed with purse for giving a generous amount for a quick survey, and you guys let me down after I put in a good word for your site. Very disappointed once again with purse.io.

PM me your username/email and we'll process it.

Spend BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC @ amazon
Save 10-25% with Ƀ worldwide - PurseIO
Anonymously▃▃▃▃▃▃ ⌚Fast ⚖Safe ⓑOn Credit
Buy BTC w. Card
  Worldwide - Purse.IO
nicklovesBTC

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 04:12:44 AM

PM me your username/email and we'll process it.

Very much appreciated, thank you for your understanding in this matter. I can at least now feel a bit better about using your services again in the future.
mtwelve
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 02:43:09 PM

I know Purse has some charts in there FAQ, but I'd thought I'd ask here as well. When setting a discount above 5%, what are the typical wait times for you guys? And how much does the cost (a $100 order vs $200 order or something like that) increase wait times/ decrease success rates?

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
TracerX

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 03:40:37 PM

I know Purse has some charts in there FAQ, but I'd thought I'd ask here as well. When setting a discount above 5%, what are the typical wait times for you guys? And how much does the cost (a $100 order vs $200 order or something like that) increase wait times/ decrease success rates?

I consistently use 15% and my order gets filled generally within 12 hours or so.  With Prime items, I'll see the merch about three days later.  YMMV, but it's pretty quick--5% should be a little faster.
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 06:12:51 PM

I consistently use 15% and my order gets filled generally within 12 hours or so.  With Prime items, I'll see the merch about three days later.  YMMV, but it's pretty quick--5% should be a little faster.

That sounds similar to my experience, though I often go a little higher (20% or so) and wait a day or two. I've gone as high as 30% and gotten orders filled with less than a week wait.

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
mtwelve
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 08:11:23 PM

That sounds similar to my experience, though I often go a little higher (20% or so) and wait a day or two. I've gone as high as 30% and gotten orders filled with less than a week wait.

Awesome. I just put in a less than $20 order at a 20% discount rate and want to see how long it'll take.

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
TracerX

Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 11:44:06 AM

Awesome. I just put in a less than $20 order at a 20% discount rate and want to see how long it'll take.
This brings up a good point that I should have mentioned first.  My cheapest market order was around $140US, I've purchased less expensive items, but I've always used the instant option.

A higher monetary value may move the process along quicker, as it allows the individuals purchasing on your behalf to acquire BTC quicker.  I'm interested to know how quickly your order gets filled--please let us know!   
mtwelve
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 12:01:24 AM

I consistently use 15% and my order gets filled generally within 12 hours or so.  With Prime items, I'll see the merch about three days later.  YMMV, but it's pretty quick--5% should be a little faster.

This brings up a good point that I should have mentioned first.  My cheapest market order was around $140US, I've purchased less expensive items, but I've always used the instant option.

A higher monetary value may move the process along quicker, as it allows the individuals purchasing on your behalf to acquire BTC quicker.  I'm interested to know how quickly your order gets filled--please let us know!  

So I made two orders: both at 20% discount. One i spent $45 and the other $150. Both were today. Both got purchased today (exact hours unknown, I'd say less than 8 hours). Either I was extremely lucky, or some people really needed some BTC. I was expecting to wait at least a day or two. Either way, I'm very impressed. Can't wait for my stuff to show Smiley

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 03:57:50 AM

This brings up a good point that I should have mentioned first.  My cheapest market order was around $140US, I've purchased less expensive items, but I've always used the instant option.

A higher monetary value may move the process along quicker, as it allows the individuals purchasing on your behalf to acquire BTC quicker.  I'm interested to know how quickly your order gets filled--please let us know!   

So I made two orders: both at 20% discount. One i spent $45 and the other $150. Both were today. Both got purchased today (exact hours unknown, I'd say less than 8 hours). Either I was extremely lucky, or some people really needed some BTC. I was expecting to wait at least a day or two. Either way, I'm very impressed. Can't wait for my stuff to show Smiley

This is awesome to hear... I may have to go for this next time I need something from Amazon (buy BTC -> create an order). I'm still worried about the legal implications of carded transactions, though. I'd love an update on the other person that was in trouble.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
manicminer

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 11:03:52 AM

Please check this reddit post when a guy had trouble with police since he bought in amazon through purse.io
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/2po40d/since_my_house_is_being_searched_right_now_small/

In reading the thread, it seems that was a pretty unique situation and in Europe as well. I have not heard any issues since and none in the USA.

To sum it up: for which party is it a bigger risk to use Purse? Buyer or seller?

In Europe or the US?

I have heard about issues in the US before as well.

The person who receives items is the biggest risk, since the funds used to purchase it could be illegal (meaning police are likely to suspect that you're the one carding since you're the one who benefits). It's rare, though, I'd think.

That is correct. Purse.io really should allow spenders to chose some minimum settings for buyers. Only those meeting those criterias can buy for you. For example i would set that i only chose buyers who had at least 3 successful trades 1 month ago. That will make it nearly impossible that he used carded funds.

But then... it could be still gamed. For example buying correctly at the start, with some anonymous prepaid virtual credit card. But it would lower the risk a lot i think.

It's a tough thing, because how would they get the successful trades to begin with? They would need to do trades that are risky (or someone would need to trust them in the beginning). I'll brainstorm this a bit and see if I can come up with a good way to handle it.

I know, new buyers would have a problem. Though for the spenders it would be good. They would not need to care about newbie buyers. Though they might lose some buyer who would buy their wishlist for a higher discount that way. It would be up to them to chose what they prefer.

At the end, i think, there still would be enough users that would allow newbies as buyers. Especially if it is the default setting.

Which party is the buyer and which is the seller, in your dictionary? It is not exact, depending on which side you are standing.
manicminer

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 11:09:45 AM

What does the success rate now means on their order page? Ir wasn't there before.

Anyways, they seem to have removed any useful, step-by-step user guide on how to easily/best use their system, I don't know for whatever reason. Now I even don't dare to ask why they don't feature their fees structure on a prominent place. Tongue
manicminer

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 05:13:12 PM

Is it just me or do you agree that Purse.io's hit-and-miss chat system is pretty bad? You can't really see or you get confused by your previous conversations, esp. if you have talked to more people in their team/about more than one topic - at the same time, to add insult to injury.

I mean, why reinvent the wheel? Customer service software is already being perfected by other companies and that's a completely separate business to be in. Spend your VC fund more wise.

I guess some said here before, instead of coming up with new features, how about just fixing your core product first? See #559.

Is there a competitor to Purse with an actually working offer? There used to have one, but they discontinued service.
mtwelve
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 08:05:47 PM

What does the success rate now means on their order page? Ir wasn't there before.

Anyways, they seem to have removed any useful, step-by-step user guide on how to easily/best use their system, I don't know for whatever reason. Now I even don't dare to ask why they don't feature their fees structure on a prominent place. Tongue

I have no clue. Success rate doesn't seem to be accurate in my limited usage cases, as all orders have gone through at 20% (when it said 75% success rate).

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 05:26:12 AM

I have no clue. Success rate doesn't seem to be accurate in my limited usage cases, as all orders have gone through at 20% (when it said 75% success rate).

It's probably all-inclusive, though. And afaik, people from the U.S. have the highest success rate. Those from more exotic countries will be dragging down the % of success.

mtwelve
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 05:38:53 PM

It's probably all-inclusive, though. And afaik, people from the U.S. have the highest success rate. Those from more exotic countries will be dragging down the % of success.

Makes sense Smiley. Random question, but do you guys think Purse could survive if Amazon started accepting Bitcoin?

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 07:18:47 PM

Makes sense Smiley. Random question, but do you guys think Purse could survive if Amazon started accepting Bitcoin?

Yes, of course, since purse is all about the dicounts they give. There would be more painless ways to order. Even some sellers offering 10% discount directly. No waiting time for purse buyers. But purse still exists because of their high discounts.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 12:18:12 AM

Yes, of course, since purse is all about the dicounts they give. There would be more painless ways to order. Even some sellers offering 10% discount directly. No waiting time for purse buyers. But purse still exists because of their high discounts.

This. Now if Amazon offered competitive discounts, it might negate the effects of Purse, but that's a long shot.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: