Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:51:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Purse.io - Bitcoin Amazon Marketplace - Save ~10-25% on Amazon Wishlist  (Read 99222 times)
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 02:19:54 PM

So can I use purse.io to order stuff to France? I have tried it once 6 months ago but it hasn't worked and I had many problems with it.

I don't want to try it again if it doesn't work 100%.

What where the problems? Some articles can't be shipped to some countries. You need to login into amazon and then you can read at the product page if it ships to your country. At amazon.com you can even filter for that.

I am ordering from Amazon.fr. Whenever I log into Amazon.com it redirects me to the French version. That's why I have suspected that purse.io cannot be used with the French Amazon and I just gave up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 09:41:17 PM

i need to ask one thing, from where they ship the item? they use the amazon the buyers usually use in their language or from the abroad amazon? because in the last case there is the customs to pay....

It is the same like you order the items. If you order on amazon.com then it will be sent from america for example. It depends from which amazon country you made a wishlist.

And yes, customs have to be kept in mind.

If your country has an amazon version and purse is supporting it, then you can make your wishlist there.

it seems that they are supporting italy, i just want to be sure that i don't need to pay the customs, because it's very expensive, and would kill the point to use it

If the goods are imported into your country then you have to pay custom. If you let the buyer buy at the amazon version of your country then you most probably don't have to pay because it doesn't get shipped over the border.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 09:54:09 PM

I think you might need to register again at amazon.com.

So can I use purse.io to order stuff to France? I have tried it once 6 months ago but it hasn't worked and I had many problems with it.

What where the problems? Some articles can't be shipped to some countries. You need to login into amazon and then you can read at the product page if it ships to your country. At amazon.com you can even filter for that.

I am ordering from Amazon.fr. Whenever I log into Amazon.com it redirects me to the French version. That's why I have suspected that purse.io cannot be used with the French Amazon and I just gave up.

Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 10:46:50 PM

Thanks! I have just made new credentials and it works now. The reason why I was getting redirected was probably because I was logging in with my "French credentials" that I have created for Amazon.fr.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 11:44:56 PM

Thanks! I have just made new credentials and it works now. The reason why I was getting redirected was probably because I was logging in with my "French credentials" that I have created for Amazon.fr.

Yes, i believe that was how i fixed it for me too.

Besides, the .com market might be harder for getting bigger discounts. At .de i not seldom received 50% rebates, in fact, after purse took his hefty share, it is only a 38% discount anymore. But at .com you won't see anything like that happen.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 07:44:10 AM

i've noticed that the admind, cancelled the order, for whatever reason, probably the guy was trying to scamming, anyway i've lost 10k satoshi, this is not really good

if each time they do this i'm losing money, it's better to avoid it, i know they are few cent, but those few cent can be much more in the future, they should at least lower the fee when cancelling the order for returning the coins, if the amount is small
GaXy®

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 05:17:16 PM

Hey,

How long would it take for an order to accepted with a discount of 20% on average?
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 09:22:34 PM

Hey,

How long would it take for an order to accepted with a discount of 20% on average?

it depend on the value, with a small item i've tried with 25%, and it was done pretty fast 1-3 days

it seems that they are attacking purse.io, google say that the connection is not protected, what's going on?
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2015, 01:44:49 PM

Hey,

it depend on the value, with a small item i've tried with 25%, and it was done pretty fast 1-3 days

it seems that they are attacking purse.io, google say that the connection is not protected, what's going on?

It seems to depend on the market too. Even more it depends on if you are from a foreign country because the buyer would have to wait longer for the coins and if you include shipping costs or not.

pompatore

Activity: 787
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 07:22:20 PM

i do not trust purse.io , too many carders , i will not being SWATTed for a discount
mrkent (OP)

Activity: 249
Merit: 256

Try Purse Instant! https://purse.io/instant

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 10:24:41 PM

In case you guys haven't heard, we've created a new subreddit, [/r/purseio](https://www.reddit.com/r/purseio). It's more active than this thread, and many questions can be answered by other customers.

Spend BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC @ amazon
Save 10-25% with Ƀ worldwide - PurseIO
Anonymously▃▃▃▃▃▃ ⌚Fast ⚖Safe ⓑOn Credit
Buy BTC w. Card
  Worldwide - Purse.IO
Jags2ooo

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 09:32:54 PM

Not to sure about this website, I've purchased a item from a users amazon list. Inserted the tracking number a day later.  The package is marked as delivered on USPS's website but I never got the bitcoin.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2016, 11:53:44 PM

Not to sure about this website, I've purchased a item from a users amazon list. Inserted the tracking number a day later.  The package is marked as delivered on USPS's website but I never got the bitcoin.

Contact the admins, you need to do this not seldom to clear things. Might be the buyer only forgot to release the coins or other reasons.

I believe administrators can release the coins to you too.

adicted

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 08:57:24 AM

i do not trust purse.io , too many carders , i will not being SWATTed for a discount

This is what also bothers me and made me hesitant to try it out. I wanted to know if there is any assurance that there will be no police knocking on my door after I tried and successfully dealt on the site, I heard that it happened before  Undecided
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 01:40:26 PM

This is what also bothers me and made me hesitant to try it out. I wanted to know if there is any assurance that there will be no police knocking on my door after I tried and successfully dealt on the site, I heard that it happened before  Undecided

Purse offers a guarantee to pay legal fees if there are any issues, I believe that is still in force. I've used Purse dozens of times, and the only trouble I had was when Amazon suddenly canceled every gift card I'd purchased (from at least a half dozen buyers) without warning or notification. After a lengthy and very frustrating effort with Amazon customer service, Purse reimbursed me 100%.

I don't know much about police tactics these days, but I suspect even if they think you're scamming a TV that there is a less dramatic response than a SWAT team.

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
mrkent (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 12:26:37 AM

There's always the Purse Instant option (save 5% and your counterparty is Purse). https://purse.io/instant/

Buy BTC w. Card
  Worldwide - Purse.IO
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 08:19:25 PM

Can instant 5% be used on amazon.co.uk?
Guruclef

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 02:58:56 PM
Last edit: March 02, 2016, 05:13:20 PM by Guruclef

can it be used to buy from other amazon domains?

More specifically, can purse.io be used to buy from amazon.com.au ?
mrkent (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2016, 12:45:50 AM

Instant is US only at the moment.

amazon.com.au is primarily digital goods, and we can only support physical goods at the momoent.

Buy BTC w. Card
  Worldwide - Purse.IO
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 12:04:55 AM

Hey, anyone knows if Purse.io also can give lower fees/price for shipping price?
Save 10-25% on Amazon wishlist is looks great, but i found place where i can get amazon gift card with 20% discount.

If they can offer lower shipping price to Asia, i'll think to use this service.
Also, Is "Order Total" really what should i pay? No shipping fee to my address or other fees and should i add shipping cost by myself?

It's not that purse can offer that. You have to put the shipping costs and fees in the wishlist you add in purse. You can try to include smaller shipping costs but at the end it all depends on the user that buys your order. Purse doesn't decide anything there.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: