Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 01:34:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [PRE-SALE] KRATOS - Blockchain Solution for Physical Commodities Trading  (Read 12025 times)
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:00:49 PM

Very interesting project on blockchain Solution for Physical which will raise business activity to a whole new level. It can be seen with the naked eye that the developers are doing everything possible to attract new capital and participants, which is also very encouraging and promises big profits after the project is launched.If the team can realize it, then the project will become one of the successful ones this year, let's hope that the work will continue and we will see the preparation of the project.
Kelvinovie2

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:13:43 PM

Multiple comments and no answers.

This is not good that nobody from team takes care of this thread. Like I said posted multiple times and never got a reply. Just don't understand such a behavior.

Why open such a useless ANN with no real discussion and full of spammy posts?
That right. Why so many comment on this thread but team of Kratos not response comment of member. Kratos team should review this ANN thread  Wink
On all the questions that I asked in this thread, I got answers from the project team. Maybe I just got lucky.

Thanks for your comment.

To prove my words I have quoted our discussion. Of course, I am still waiting and nobody never replies to my questions. I will give an additional week to the team or OP and comment again for the last time if there will be no reaction.
I think the best place you should be directing your question to is their teleegram discussion channel, direct all questions here https://t.me/arkratos_group I think it's even more interactive, so you get a straight up answers to all your questions.
Kelvinovie2

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:21:13 PM

Thank you guys for all your support you have shown towards the KRATOS project, it really shows the love the community has for the project, and also I want to thank the team for thier great effort they have put in towards the success so far on the presale which is ending in a day time, keep on surpoting the project guys.
serggg

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:46:48 PM

Multiple comments and no answers.

This is not good that nobody from team takes care of this thread. Like I said posted multiple times and never got a reply. Just don't understand such a behavior.

Why open such a useless ANN with no real discussion and full of spammy posts?
That right. Why so many comment on this thread but team of Kratos not response comment of member. Kratos team should review this ANN thread  Wink
On all the questions that I asked in this thread, I got answers from the project team. Maybe I just got lucky.

Thanks for your comment.

To prove my words I have quoted our discussion. Of course, I am still waiting and nobody never replies to my questions. I will give an additional week to the team or OP and comment again for the last time if there will be no reaction.
I think the best place you should be directing your question to is their teleegram discussion channel, direct all questions here https://t.me/arkratos_group I think it's even more interactive, so you get a straight up answers to all your questions.

I agree that telegrams will get answers more quickly.
Shuman

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:00:02 PM

Can you clarify how TCR and TOS token works, I'm confused, you said TCR token is utility token, so what is the TOS?

Thank you!
Luck!
TOS token will be used for Token Curation Registry (TCR) process, As KRATOS platform user base increases, more tokens will be required for TCR process.

Hi! Thank you for the reply.

Nowadays useful blockchain platforms are becoming more and more complicated. Can you clarify what exactly process will proceed within TCR what is the curation registry means?

Best wishes!

TCR (Token Curated Registry) is a voting process for whitelisting qualified trades on the platform. The community gets financially incentived to particpate in the voting process where they get incentive stakes for making the right decision
Hello! Thanks for the reply!

Ok. If I've understood right, the community is voting for the future trades on the platform? but how they will do the right decision. What's sense did you conclude in "right decision"

p's'
this project is exploding my brains
Pirlolrip2018

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:13:04 AM

A great advantage of using KRATOS is the fact that the platform digitizes the present process which is paper-based through making use of smart contracts. This is effective in leading to a reduction of overhead expenditures and timely conveyance of service processes.
djprobsbd

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:53:04 AM

I want to invest for Kratos but I want to know when is the exchange launch? I have read road map but I haven't see the date. When it launch TOS token will be listing or after launch some days?
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:45:25 AM

Kratos is an end-to-end innovative blockchain solutions and development company. This company has developed a blockchain technology that enhances international physical commodity trading across the whole product life cycle of a commodity trade. Indeed, this project is making history in the blockchain solution for phsysical commodity. Deserves to be supported!
menchukanton1

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:55:48 AM

As I see your offer is Blockchain Solution for trading, but do you intend to develop and use your own blockchain? I think in this case your company will be on the top of trading platforms

Thank you!
Best Wishes!
panoramx

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:48:30 AM

I want to invest for Kratos but I want to know when is the exchange launch? I have read road map but I haven't see the date. When it launch TOS token will be listing or after launch some days?

Trade.io has already announced their partnership with Kratos so TOS token will be tradable on their platform after ICO. And according to the Kratos team, Bancor Network will be officially announced soon.
Otherwise, TOS is a utility token and it will be used for TCR in Kratos platform
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2018, 08:13:19 AM

Somebody should clean up this thread before moderators will close it because of the amount of spam. OP is the owner of this thread and his task is to keep this thread clean and high quality. this isn't this case. Just take a look at a few last pages. There is plenty of 2 or 3 words posts like "great project" or "I wish you luck team".

Every investor will run away when he will see such an ANN thread.

Mark_tw

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:31:45 AM

The industry needs such a solution for the smaller traders to survive and prevent cartels from operating in an organized manner which usually negatively effects the affordability of things for the common man.
zuggu-1

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:29:09 AM

A Solid Step in Arkratos aspiration to revolutionize the commodity trading industry. @Linxens dLoc® system further strengthens KRATOS to tackle documentation fraud
ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:52:06 AM

Company Background
We are a blockchain solutions lab – an end to end innovative all-in-one Blockchain solutions and development company founded in Singapore in the beginning of 2017. Our first product, KRATOS is a blockchain based platform for the Physical Commodity trading industry. The founders have experience across many industries like Banking & Finance, Education, E-Governance, Healthcare, Insurance, Sustainability & Traceability. Presence of a deep and vast in-house knowledge pool helps to dig deep into underlying core issues and create solutions & products to address these issues.

Srinivas Koneru, the anchor investor of Arkratos, belongs to a US$2billion revenue generating company operating in over 15 countries across Asia, Europe and Africa. With a group capital of US$ 230 million and collective experience of 100 years, the company holds an eminent position in the international commodities trading ecosystem.

According to Mr. Srinivas Koneru, “Blockchain will be a game changer in technology space. Arrival of Blockchain can be compared to that of Internet which changed the way the world operates today.” as quoted during TXF Amsterdam, 2018.

An interesting excursion into the details of the formation of the company. Once again convinced of the prospects of the project, but you need to work hard developers
czaii

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:33:25 PM

KRATOS is an Ethereum-based platform that employs Blockchain technologies and smart contracts to address these challenges. KRATOS platform delivers better transparency, higher efficiency than any other existing system.
genadib

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:44:44 PM

in current market conditions ICO should be extremely good and do rights steps to achieve good results , we  see that even best projects are wiped by bear market

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Kanzi

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:40:34 PM

The platform solves problems for the business of trading in physical goods.  Introduces innovations. The project uses Blockchain technologies and smart contracts.  Using this platform will lead to more timely deliveries and lower costs.
Shuman

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:32:37 AM

Hi wwzsocki!

I agree with you totally. This is the trash thread, I have to scroll many pages to find a bit useful info, btw your note gets lost among "great project" posts. I think this was the main reason for such low pre-sale results. Hope the moderator will come to clean out this closet.

Somebody should clean up this thread before moderators will close it because of the amount of spam. OP is the owner of this thread and his task is to keep this thread clean and high quality. this isn't this case. Just take a look at a few last pages. There is plenty of 2 or 3 words posts like "great project" or "I wish you luck team".

Every investor will run away when he will see such an ANN thread.

Hello lhei27!

Thanks for the constructive reply, I will be there because I have a lot of questions to devs

Arkratos scheduled an AMA event on August 28 8am UCT(4pm SGT) regarding Token Curated Registry. Dont miss out.

Best wishes!
panoramx

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:53:32 AM

Can you clarify how TCR and TOS token works, I'm confused, you said TCR token is utility token, so what is the TOS?

Thank you!
Luck!
TOS token will be used for Token Curation Registry (TCR) process, As KRATOS platform user base increases, more tokens will be required for TCR process.

Hi! Thank you for the reply.

Nowadays useful blockchain platforms are becoming more and more complicated. Can you clarify what exactly process will proceed within TCR what is the curation registry means?

Best wishes!

TCR (Token Curated Registry) is a voting process for whitelisting qualified trades on the platform. The community gets financially incentived to particpate in the voting process where they get incentive stakes for making the right decision
Hello! Thanks for the reply!

Ok. If I've understood right, the community is voting for the future trades on the platform? but how they will do the right decision. What's sense did you conclude in "right decision"

p's'
this project is exploding my brains

Token holders are incentivized to ensure that the resulting list or token curated
registries are of the highest quality for both the common interest as well as well as
for their own self-interest. First, by maintaining a registry of the highest standards,
token holders who submitted trade finance applications are rewarded by gaining
access to another vehicle for trade finance which was previously inaccessible.
Second, token holders who curated trade finance applications are rewarded if
they make sound economic decisions and they are punished if they make bad
economic decisions while producing the token curated registry.

To learn more about how the TCR works, I invite you to read the white paper, section TOKEN CURATED REGISTRY #10
Link: https://kratospct.io/pdf/KRATOS%20Whitepaper%2003072018v0.2.pdf
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 09:23:27 AM

LIQNET already works at http://liqnet.com   that’s why our ICO is the most reliable way to invest. Before you register on the website http://liqnet.io   and buy LEN tokens
You're not on the right thread for this

Exactly this is Kratos ANN thread and you are talking about Liqnet. I know why. There is an error sometimes in the task on Bountyhunters.io page and links provided are not correct. Still, this is enough to post in right thread to be credited. So even if you talk about Liqnet in Kratos thread you will get your stake approved until post will be not removed because is off topic and somebody can report it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: