Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:43:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [PRE-SALE] KRATOS - Blockchain Solution for Physical Commodities Trading  (Read 12025 times)
panoramx

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:28:39 AM

Don't forget the AMA on Token Curated Registry which is scheduled at 8 AM UCT, 28th August 2018!
The kratos team would like to hear your questions. Please submit your queries here: https://goo.gl/forms/GCxbbA3NmTjsCRu72
ysl2k9

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 10:51:39 AM

In order to actualize all these promises, the  #Arkratos #KRATOSICO project team have to realise the tough cryptocurrency terrain and the competition in it.  The team must work daily to ensure that the basic project development and fulfilment need is met. This is the only way you can ensure investors funds are safe and put to good use.
Rayed

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 11:10:11 AM

In this modern age we all want a reliable and fast way of asset protection and transaction. The old process of keeping records by paper is now slow and less dependable. As the process of paper work is slow it sometimes happen that due to delay in paper work a shipment is delayed or worst being rejected but now we have a solution to this problem and that is KRATOS. This gives you the best protection you can provide to our assets. With its restrictions and digital protection it is now European most efficient way to keep and transport our valuables. Its new style and system now gives a better opportunity and transparency to the Customer. They uses up to dated application that allows us to track our results better which gives us very minor chance of fraud. Providing us with techno protection, updated records and full transparency they gives you the perfect platform to run a business without the fear of fraud or being webbed by scams.
czaii

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:48:22 PM

This platform is an ecosystem for various players of the commodity trading ecosystem like buyers, sellers, traders, quality assurers,  financiers, insurers, shippers and logistics companies. We don't issue any certificates. We digitize the trades on blockchain ensuring that critical trade documents like Bill of Lading, Letter of Credit, Quality Certificate etc not tampered, Create smart contracts between the trading parties so that documentation fraud is taken care of and use Token Curated Registries to whitelist potential trades. These trades, generally SME trades can find potential financiers on the platform, which currently are not even considered by banks as they prefer trading with larger companies.
ivanleon

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:58:36 PM

In order to actualize all these promises, the  #Arkratos #KRATOSICO project team have to realise the tough cryptocurrency terrain and the competition in it.  The team must work daily to ensure that the basic project development and fulfilment need is met. This is the only way you can ensure investors funds are safe and put to good use.

Yes, that's right. I hope the project team will publish a detailed report on all the progress in the implementation and promotion of the project.
bishop_w

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 02:50:08 PM

Where is  the details information about KRATOS ICO? When will it start and when will it end? Actually we are very serious about this project. in future it will give a big platform for more earning.That is why I want to see the details information.Thanks

Hello, ICO will start in 18 days from today, and like any ICO the time is linked to the reach of the goals. Kratos ICO has excellent ratings and should sell very well. Access the official ICO website and sign up for ICO notifications.
https://kratospct.io/
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 05:52:52 PM

Will be great if there will be any interaction with the team of Kratos in this thread. I don't see anybody active responding here only full of generic and spammy answers. I don't know if such a thread has any value and adds something to this ICO. Frankly, I think this is bad and ANN like this scare investors off because looks fake.

Shuman

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 06:12:27 PM

Will be great if there will be any interaction with the team of Kratos in this thread. I don't see anybody active responding here only full of generic and spammy answers. I don't know if such a thread has any value and adds something to this ICO. Frankly, I think this is bad and ANN like this scare investors off because looks fake.
Hi there!

Of course, every good project needs own mature opinions instead of that nonsense.
This ann thread very awful, I think bounty managers should better filter participants to avoid spam and shitty "comments" (copy/paste) from the WP or telegram group. I hope the moderator will awake soon

Best wishes!
serggg

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:00:50 PM

Hey! Guys!

is there somebody alive? let's take a part in Arkratos AMA event, it became closer and closer. so prepare your questions and write down them on the paper or on you choice))

Kindly Reminder:

Arkratos AMA event
August 28 8am UCT(4pm SGT)
Join!

See yah on AMA,
Best wishes!

Who participated in the AMA? What was interesting? Share the details, please. It was not possible to participate unfortunately.
Kelvinovie2

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:02:19 PM

The simplicity of the akrotks exchange platform is going to be one of the best both for users and also company that wish to list their product on the exchange, also the team are going to be very transparent with their dealing thus I would say this project is a wonderful project one shouldn't miss.
sureshnsnet
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:27:37 AM

We have still 18 days to go for kratos ico to start and kratos has got more than five ico ratting site top ranks because of they have the good team and great roadmap.

.ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:00:49 AM

I want to say that I think this platform is a very high-quality and promising product ico. Very pleased with the project, both its main idea and its bonus programs. Any person has the opportunity to multiply his wallet at the stage of ico and its development. It is evident that the developers put in this project not a few means and that the most important thing is time.
serggg

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:18:16 AM

The share of the team and the owner is planned at 20% of the tokens. Will there be any restrictions on the use of these tokens? I'm worried about the price of the token when entering the exchange.
Arkratos (OP)

Activity: 124

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 04:18:51 AM

When are you guys planning for the public date? I mean in terms of date and time, 4th he announcement didn't say anything about that, or you are not planning for a public sale?

Public sale starts on 15th September.. in just 17 days. We will be starting with Whitelisting for ICO soon.
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 04:19:43 AM

I plan to buy 10,000 tokens, which is comparable to 1 eth! The project inspires confidence!
10,000 TOS token = 10 ETH
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 04:20:40 AM

I read that the Arkratos has a working MVP platform, how long is it on the run?
It been on run now for more than 3 months
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 04:25:38 AM

I want to invest for Kratos but I want to know when is the exchange launch? I have read road map but I haven't see the date. When it launch TOS token will be listing or after launch some days?
TOS listing after crowdsale
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 04:29:19 AM

KRATOS is a decentralized physical commodities trading platform

5.0 RATING DISTRIBUTION

https://www.trackico.io/ico/kratos/

I just don't believe this rating anymore because lately I have worked as an advisor for an ICO and I have seen how this rating underworld works. There are a lot of scammy and shady ICO rating pages which are asking for money in return for high rankings. They even threat ICOs and give very low ratings and ask for money to adjust that. I just couldn't believe what is happening. Good established ranking pages asking very high fee 5K to get listed. This is just insane.

Still, I use few of this pages as a tool when researching ICOs because there are all infos needed in one place but I don't believe their ratings at all.
We assure you we have not paid for the ratings.  ICO Bench has fair evaluation process and we are rated 4.5/ 5 not 5.0
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 04:31:31 AM

KRATOS is a decentralized physical commodities trading platform

5.0 RATING DISTRIBUTION

https://www.trackico.io/ico/kratos/

I just don't believe this rating anymore because lately I have worked as an advisor for an ICO and I have seen how this rating underworld works. There are a lot of scammy and shady ICO rating pages which are asking for money in return for high rankings. They even threat ICOs and give very low ratings and ask for money to adjust that. I just couldn't believe what is happening. Good established ranking pages asking very high fee 5K to get listed. This is just insane.

Still, I use few of this pages as a tool when researching ICOs because there are all infos needed in one place but I don't believe their ratings at all.

Is it true that you can buy the highest rating for $ 500? I am sure that the ratings of our project are real.

Yes, there are several rating websites which charge you for rating and as a result, you can see a lot fo ICO websites with over 20 rating. We have only applied for the FREE Evaluation else you would have seen KRATOS in premium listing and a lot of display banners if we would have done paid ( which is not the case)
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 04:51:57 AM

What has Kratos been up to lately? What have recent business deals been made? When will we see some actual cases that are transparent? I have interest about what sort of companies and people use the Kratos platform and what goods they trade. Maybe this thread can receive an update? I have not noticed one for some time.
Actually, the team has been really busy. Apart from our Pre-Sale activity,

We have rolled out two new product features:
1. KRATOS has increased the product security up a notch by implementing an entity-level permission layer which will limit the visibility of critical trade details to specific users. By hardening the Ethereum nodes using AWS VPC, KRATOS is now prepared to shield all transactions against the external attacks.
2. Quality Assurance Module Enhancement

We are working as per our Product Roadmap to meet October 2018 deliverable:
1. Risk Management module
2. TCR Module for Trade Finance

On our business side, we have sealed the deals with strategic partners:
1. Trade.io for listing
2. Linxens for Document authentication
3. Bancor Network
4. TradeTeq for trade analytics

On Marketing Front:
1. Organised a closed door event on TCR
2. Gearing up for our GTR partnership - Global Trade Review, world's leading news source, publisher and event organiser for the international trade and trade finance markets
3. Product Demos with our potential clients

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: