Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:36:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [PRE-SALE] KRATOS - Blockchain Solution for Physical Commodities Trading  (Read 12025 times)
Arkratos (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 04:53:46 AM

Where is  the details information about KRATOS ICO? When will it start and when will it end? Actually we are very serious about this project. in future it will give a big platform for more earning.That is why I want to see the details information.Thanks
Visit https://kratospct.io/
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 04:58:54 AM

The share of the team and the owner is planned at 20% of the tokens. Will there be any restrictions on the use of these tokens? I'm worried about the price of the token when entering the exchange.
Yes, the team has a lock-in period of 24 months.

Lock-up Period
Pre-ICO 6 - Months
ICO - None
Advisors- 12 Months
Ecosystem Participants - 24 Months
Founders -24 Months
Team - 24 Months
Exchange listing - None
Bounty - 6 Months
Reserve - 24 Months
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 05:02:31 AM

#AskMeAnything about#TokenCuratedRegistry aka #TCR today @ 4PM SGT on our telegram goup: https://t.me/arkratos_group .

Submit your questions in advance: https://pos.li/2ab0ze
menchukanton1

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:34:58 AM

Thoughtful and clear ideas make it really attractive. Moreover we need these kind of real projects as we are facing maximum fake ones. I read the white paper and seems interesting with promising and realistic things which is very much important.
menchukanton2

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:36:08 AM

his would be good if somebody from the team or OP filter this spammy post and answer valuable questions.

I look for a thread with real people and engaging discussion. Not a spam contest. I advise to do something in this matter Kratos team.
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 07:52:24 AM

his would be good if somebody from the team or OP filter this spammy post and answer valuable questions.

I look for a thread with real people and engaging discussion. Not a spam contest. I advise to do something in this matter Kratos team.
We are actively moderating the thread but this a public platform and we can't control what someone would post. Thanks for highlighting the concerns.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 07:56:32 AM

You mean  posts like yours?

If you are so worried about spam and quality of this thread why haven't you write everything in one only split into two and post one after another?

Isn't this spamming? People are hypocrites.

Mark_tw

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:09:04 AM

This removes the need for manual documentation, thus speeding up the release of financing from banks and eliminating challenges like delay in clearances at ports and at various regulatory authorities. I'm sure it will be in great demand!
HaFiiSs

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:39:03 AM

Investors buying KRATOS Token during the PreICO Period will have a lock-up period of 6 months from the date the KRATOS platform goes live for public use, being the date from which the KRATOS Tokens will be able to be used.
all Allocation Type and Lock-up Period  more detailled on  KRATOS whitepaper page 19
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 3114

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:16:01 AM

You mean  posts like yours?

If you are so worried about spam and quality of this thread why haven't you write everything in one only split into two and post one after another?

Isn't this spamming? People are hypocrites.

Bots and Spam Posts reported  ! 
At the Moment 400 Posts deleted (Spam and Bots) and the Thread is on the watchlist !

MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 12:38:53 PM

where do I see the tokens bought and when will the launch be?
Please write clearly.
on the main site there is information, the bounty will go even more than a month
On the main site, do you mean a website?
Please check; https://kratospct.io/
There is only an ICO display that starts in 17 days again.
Where is the information you mean? The new ICO will begin in September 2018.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
serggg

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:49:33 PM

There is defenitely something going on here. I wonder where all these new accounts came from. Maybe is not Kratos fault, but damn we need moderation in here

I believe that it is necessary to revise the bounty conditions and introduce more stringent requirements for the content of the post and the status of the participant. Then the topic will become more constructive.
Nunes18

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:52:10 PM

The incredible thing is that KRATOS has developed a Curated Token Registration process for negotiations sent to the platform. The negotiations presented in the trade finance platform will be selected by token holders. The exit from this curatorial process will be a list of high quality negotiations, which will represent a subset !! Shocked Shocked Shocked
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 01:45:30 AM

when will distribute the token of bounty campaign in bountyhunters.io guys?

Please post relevant questions only. This is not a thread for these discussions.
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 01:47:53 AM

There is defenitely something going on here. I wonder where all these new accounts came from. Maybe is not Kratos fault, but damn we need moderation in here
Thanks for the support. We are trying our best to moderate.

Requesting the community: PLEASE POST RELEVANT CONTENT ONLY. There are different channels for other comments and questions.
Ulya63

Activity: 420
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:51:19 AM

Despite the obvious advantages, the use of blockchain in business processes is still slipping, and the main reason is the complexity of its implementation, but this project Kratos should help us. Well, I recently found out that they are preparing an interesting platform for promoting Solution for Physical. Now you understand the scale of this project. It clearly has a great future and it should be used now.
Shuman

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 02:54:24 AM

Hi Kratos Team!

52 pages of spam and flood, this thread has a maximum of 5% of useful info, I think in this way Kratos won't attract any investors. Just look at the site, the preICO is going, but still nothing was sold.

I think the forum moderator will come soon to close this spam thread

Best wishes
wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 07:41:08 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2018, 10:28:18 AM by wwzsocki

Hi Kratos Team!

52 pages of spam and flood, this thread has a maximum of 5% of useful info, I think in this way Kratos won't attract any investors. Just look at the site, the preICO is going, but still nothing was sold.

I think the forum moderator will come soon to close this spam thread

Best wishes

Exactly, I have reported this in my sooner posts but nobody from the team or even OP not reacted. I see that there is already an investigation and spam thread against Kratos ANN thread.

Here link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4720640.msg44787879#msg44787879

I think if this continues moderators will close this thread.

You have to do something with this bounty on Bountyhunters.io to be more high quality. Requirements should be:
-150 letters and post has to be high quality and on topic to be paid.

Problem solved.

wwzsocki
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 06:38:52 PM

Thanks for the support. We are trying our best to moderate.

Requesting the community: PLEASE POST RELEVANT CONTENT ONLY. There are different channels for other comments and questions.

Finally, somebody from the team is here and I hope will take care of this thread from now on.

I have a suggestion.
This will be good if somebody from the Kratos team speaks with Bountyhuters.io managers to change requirements for Bitcointalk post-task. This should be minimum 150 letters, on topic and checked manually before approval for quality.

I think you pay for this service so they should deliver good quality and not cause problems. I think this will be no problem to change the requirements.
Anyways there should be somebody from the team always active in the thread and report spammy posts using the report button.

akosiotep

Activity: 87

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:41:19 PM

One of the most interesting project ive joined. I am so proud of this project and the team behind the project . The team is fully dedicated and they believe In the project , have the knowledge to work it and to have great success. Today is the first day of our pre-ICO and I am sure it will do very well. I am looking forward to see this token at the top spot. Thank you devs and the team behind this project, continue the good deeds youve started!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: