Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:05:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [PRE-SALE] KRATOS - Blockchain Solution for Physical Commodities Trading  (Read 12025 times)
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 11:32:11 PM

Very interesting project and the idea is very relevant for today. There is a prospect for investors for a long time because the idea is cool and the main thing is not to let the team down with the release of the finished product during. Yes, and the bounty is very generous a lot of people went to the subscription company it can be seen right away. In telegrams on the channel, support is answered around the clock from those who have questions about this project, I ask you to go there and you will find the answer to your question.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 07:49:15 AM
Last edit: August 30, 2018, 09:13:08 AM by wwzsocki

I hope after the purge (moderator deleted 22 pages only yesterday) and when on the watch list this thread finally will have some value. I see already that few bounty hunters changed their technics and started to post longer post, on topic and with better quality. Of course, there are still "good project" and "hallo team" posts but this will be reported and deleted, spammers will stop if they do not get their stakes.

Tramvay

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:57:27 AM

Despite the obvious advantages, the use of blockchain in business processes is still slipping, and the main reason is the complexity of its implementation, but this project Kratos should help us. Well, I recently found out that they are preparing an interesting platform for promoting Solution for Physical. Now you understand the scale of this project. It clearly has a great future and it should be used now.

When will the platform be launched? I want to personally check her work capacity.
As far as I know, the product is still only under development.
Arkratos (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:03:26 AM

Despite the obvious advantages, the use of blockchain in business processes is still slipping, and the main reason is the complexity of its implementation, but this project Kratos should help us. Well, I recently found out that they are preparing an interesting platform for promoting Solution for Physical. Now you understand the scale of this project. It clearly has a great future and it should be used now.

When will the platform be launched? I want to personally check her work capacity.
As far as I know, the product is still only under development.
The platform has already been launched, early-stage testing with few of our clients. Here is the demo link: https://mvp.arkratos.com/login
Iamlegit4sure

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

💲

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:50:11 AM

I look for a thread with real people and engaging discussion. Not a spam contest. I advise to do something in this matter Kratos team.

There is defenitely something going on here. I wonder where all these new accounts came from. Maybe is not Kratos fault, but damn we need moderation in here

I believe that it is necessary to revise the bounty conditions and introduce more stringent requirements for the content of the post and the status of the participant. Then the topic will become more constructive.

Well, a moderator started to delete tons of messages (mine included, lol) I guess this is a more normal thread now. We should talk about Kratos for real ahah
.. So how many of you are going to buy into the ico?

zuggu-1

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:12:02 PM

Who participated in the AMA? What was interesting? Share the details, please. It was not possible to participate unfortunately.
In case u missed AMA , here is the transcription of AskMeAnything about Toekn Curated Registries
serggg

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:10:09 PM

Who participated in the AMA? What was interesting? Share the details, please. It was not possible to participate unfortunately.
In case u missed AMA , here is the transcription of AskMeAnything about Toekn Curated Registries

Thanks for the link. I read the review of AMA. I want to ask one question. How will the amount of remuneration for the holder of the tokens that was attracted to vote on the transaction be formed? Is it a big or small reward?
Iamlegit4sure

💲

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:20:41 PM

Thanks for the link. I read the review of AMA. I want to ask one question. How will the amount of remuneration for the holder of the tokens that was attracted to vote on the transaction be formed? Is it a big or small reward?

well it will probably follow the same rules as any token holding shares. Something like stakes: the total amount of earning divided by the number of tokens and then distribuited to the holders

wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 05:46:28 PM

Kratos really looks like a good project only this spammy thread let people think that this is a scam or something fishy is going on. I was one of them until today but wanted to give a second chance to this project. Just checked the platform (MVP) read the white paper and AMA summary. Everything looks good only you have to think twice about how to advertise this project. Sometimes bad selected promo campaign will bring more problems than views.

Shuman

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:59:33 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 03:30:04 AM by Shuman

Hi dev!

At first, thank you for the cleaning the thread. Second, thanks for the AMA report! regarding the AMA question about implementing your platform to usual companies: I think non-blockchain companies should have the opportunity to implement Kratos technology as a unit of service to prove something for example. just think about this step can attract many businesses and gives the Kratos grow

Best wishes!
serggg

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:20:57 AM

well it will probably follow the same rules as any token holding shares. Something like stakes: the total amount of earning divided by the number of tokens and then distribuited to the holders

Most likely not so. To vote on a particular transaction, several tokens are randomly involved. If you are involved and you vote not like most of the voters, your tokens are lost. There is a completely different remuneration mechanism.
Iamlegit4sure

💲

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:27:41 PM

Where can we see how many ethereum / bitcoin / dollars have been donated so far to the project? Well, maybe donated is not the right term, let's say earned?

zuggu-1

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:05:50 PM

KRATOS is going to take part in the  Global Trade Review @gtreview Conference 2018 GTRASIA the wolrd's largest trade and treasury gathering
Iamlegit4sure

💲

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:11:46 PM

KRATOS is going to take part in the  Global Trade Review @gtreview Conference 2018 GTRASIA the wolrd's largest trade and treasury gathering

Well, this is a nice and colorful poster you have there. Quite informative as well, about the Kratos project. Might I ask you if you made it, or else, where did you take it from? I like it

serggg

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:07:21 PM

Most likely not so. To vote on a particular transaction, several tokens are randomly involved. If you are involved and you vote not like most of the voters, your tokens are lost. There is a completely different remuneration mechanism.

Please answer my question. Is this reward significant, will this be an additional reason for keeping the token? Or is the amount so small that it can be neglected?
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 04:02:41 AM

Hi dev!

At first, thank you for the cleaning the thread. Second, thanks for the AMA report! regarding the AMA question about implementing your platform to usual companies: I think non-blockchain companies should have the opportunity to implement Kratos technology as a unit of service to prove something for example. just think about this step can attract many businesses and gives the Kratos grow

Best wishes!
Hi Shuman,
KRATOS is not a technology but a product built on Blockchain Technology.

Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 04:21:22 AM

Consider, the applicant stakes X tokens, every curator stakes Y tokens each, there are 11 curators and majority count is 7, then ( X>>Y)

The remuneration for reward to majority decision makers will be calculated on the following formula:

in case the application has been approved: (Tokens staked by the applicant ( will be the same for every applicant) + total tokens stake by curators)/ ( number of token holders in majority decision)
= (X+ 11Y)/7
in case the application has been rejected: (60%Tokens staked by the applicant ( will be the same for every applicant) + total tokens stake by curators)/ ( number of token holders in majority decision)
= = (0.6 X+ 11Y)/7

Read more at: https://kratospct.io/pdf/Tokenomics.pdf
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 04:23:32 AM

This is based on the principle of Wisdom of Crowd used for TCR mechanism, also known as Token Curated Registries.
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 04:24:54 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dl67xP_UUAAZwnR.png
Well, this is a nice and colorful poster you have there. Quite informative as well, about the Kratos project. Might I ask you if you made it, or else, where did you take it from? I like it
This is official communication by Global Trade Review Asia - One of the most important trade publication in Commodity trading industry.
Arkratos (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 04:38:42 AM

Please answer my question. Is this reward significant, will this be an additional reason for keeping the token? Or is the amount so small that it can be neglected?
The significance of the reward will be significant but dependent on:
1. A number of curators participating in the curation process. There is a minimum cap but not an upper one
2. Count of majority decision makers - Denominator for the split

Consider a scenario where the number of curators us very little, let's say 10 and 6 is the count of majority stakeholders. Hypothetically, applicant stakes 1000 tokens and curator stakes 100 stakes reach, so the return to the majority decision maker ( the one who gets rewarded) for a yes decision is = (1000+ 10*100)/6 = 333.3
for a no-decision: (600+ 10*100)/6 = 266.6

Now Consider, if there are 100 and 51 is the count of majority stakeholders. Hypothetically, applicant stakes 1000 tokens and curator stakes 100 stakes reach, so the return to the majority decision maker ( the one who gets rewarded) for a yes decision is = (1000+ 100*100)/51 = 215
for a no-decision: (600+ 100*100)/51 = 207
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: