Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:28:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] Cultural Places - Revolutionizing the Tourism Industry [ANN][ICO]  (Read 2107 times)
slashbi (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:35:41 AM

Literally just now I read the description of the project. Tell me, is the project just starting development or has it been leading for a long time?

Good afternoon. As far as I know, it appeared only recently, so I think that everything is only ahead

And can I say the essence of the project in a few words? And then from the description, I did not fully understand

The idea of ​​the project is to connect all the values ​​of different countries, attractions and so on on one platform.

Wow, I think it will be very interesting first of all to those who travel a lot. What do you think?

Of course this is so. I myself need from time to time one such service, where all information will be collected

Well, this is just for you and this project will be created, I think that you are not the only one with a similar problem and many people will love the idea

Of course, every day the project has more participants who are eagerly awaiting the implementation of the project

I have already noticed a decent growth of participants and investors. The project is very attractive in terms of investments, so I think its implementation will not take long to wait

I agree, for investments, this is a very attractive project. I THINK that the first news about the project implementation will appear soon

thanks for this great discussion - this really important to us
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
slashbi (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:03:17 AM

Do you organise crypto conferences?

Hey Ponya,

currently this is not on our Agenda,

but this is one for the future
slashbi (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:09:48 AM

WEBSITE|TWITTER|TELEGRAM|FACEBOOK|MEDIUM|REDDIT|NEWSLETTER

_______________________________________________________________________________ _________________________

Cultural Places - Official Announcement Thread

OUR ICO IS LIVE - TAKE PART IN THE BIGGEST CULTURAL REVOLUTION

WEBSITE

About Cultural Places

Cultural Places opens up a gate to all aspects of a cultural user journey
combining location based information, ticketing, crowdfunding,
map & routing and trip planning. All on one platform.

Cultural Places provides efficient ticketing utilizing the blockchain,
which makes agency intermediates unnecessary.
Result: cheaper tickets, better margins.

The platform offers a fundamentally new approach to
cultural crowdfunding – connecting institutions,
artists, patrons and private donors.

• Platforms are the most successful business model of today and tomorrow (UBER, Airbnb, TripAdvisor, etc.)
  • Connecting all participants of an eco system creates vital business opportunities
  • Providing a holistic information- and entertainment experience throughout the whole user journey is key
  • For cultural institutions, event organizers, artists, etc. addressing the customer on an individual levels is the key tool for promoting diverse offerings
  • Making transactions as easy, transparent and reliable as possible for customers will lead to more usage and trust
  • There’s huge potential for the optimization of the ticketing- and crowd funding-process in terms of pricing, fees, fraud, control, trust, transparency, communication and marketing
  • There is no platform at the moment, which achieves these goals

Cultural Places Ecosystem

About Cultural Places

Cultural Places is the first holistic platform in the cultural sector that connects
visitors, institutions, artists, content creators and donors. Cultural Places will
disrupt the cultural sector as it redefines the relations between all stakeholders
and creates new business opportunities. The core is its own crypto currency – the
Cultural Coin – based on blockchain technology. That reinvents and simplifies
cultural financing, sponsoring and ticketing.

About Oroundo

Cultural Places is created, developed and run by Oroundo. Oroundo is an already
successful international start-up with the vision to create the largest social
network and the most notable partner for culture and tourism. The company is
headquartered in Vienna, Austria – Europe’s stronghold of music and art.
Oroundo operates in 6 countries with 4 offices, more than 30 employees and 34
partners.

Token Distribution

Out of 1,5 billion generated Cultural Coins 900 million Cultural Coins (60%) will be offered to the public within the ICO. Unsold Cultural Coins will be burned after the 5th of April 2018. 10% (150 Mil) of the Cultural Coins will be placed in the stability pool. 2% (30 Mil) of the Cultural Coins will be reserved for the bounty program. 5% (75 Mil) will be distributed among the shareholders of the Cultural Places’ Oroundo Mobile GmbH. 23% (345 Mil) of the Cultural Coins will be holdback to equip all partners, team members, advisors and early investors with Cultural Coins. This is not only a reward for their efforts but also an act of commitment to this very important group, that is hard working to realize the vision of Cultural Places. With this dedicated coin pool Cultural Places is not only securing strong partnerships, it also implements important features and services of their partners (e.g. rating systems, exchange systems, etc.) within the Cultural Places product and gets access to their communities.

Reward Program

Opportunity Program

1% of all spendings on Cultural Places will be transferred to all Cultural Coin holders. This is the reward of being part of Cultural Places ecosystem and making a vision come true. Cultural Coins arised from the opportunity program will be distributed on a regular basis based on the amount of Cultural Coins a user holds in his/her wallet.

Customers Loyalty Program

1% of a user’s spendings on Cultural Places (e.g. from ticketing and shop sales) will be transferred back to the user in our loyalty program as Cultural Coins - Cultural Places’ own cryptocurrency. Users will therefore collect Cultural Coins, similar to a frequent traveler program, to further use them reducing ticket prizes, donating in cultural projects or purchasing location based content. The loyalty program reward will directly be transferred to the users‘ Cultural Places wallet in Cultural Coins.

Institution Royalty Program

1% of all spendings on Cultural Places will be put into a royalty program pot for all participating institutions. Every partner institution of Cultural Places will receive a share in Cultural Coins, which is depended on their turnover rate, their simple participation with their profile and their novelty to the platform. This raises the motivation for new institutions to participate in Cultural Places and offering content to the visitors. The distribution will happen on a regular basis.

I was already following this project on your site and now read all this posts here too. I have already read your whitepaper and like the idea very much! One question (maybe it was already asked): To participate it is necessary to have a MyEtherWallet? Or could I have also another one? And maybe a second question: They are now kind of 30 museums and other attractions which collaborate with you. what is the idea (or vision) for this year? how many more could you have till the end of this year?

Hey we really recommand MyEtherWallet but you can use any Wallet that supports ERC20 Tokens.

those 30 partners are fact right now. We have some on our list - but can't tell any number currently
jelly_july

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:13:36 AM

Literally just now I read the description of the project. Tell me, is the project just starting development or has it been leading for a long time?

Good afternoon. As far as I know, it appeared only recently, so I think that everything is only ahead

And can I say the essence of the project in a few words? And then from the description, I did not fully understand

The idea of ​​the project is to connect all the values ​​of different countries, attractions and so on on one platform.

Wow, I think it will be very interesting first of all to those who travel a lot. What do you think?

Of course this is so. I myself need from time to time one such service, where all information will be collected

Well, this is just for you and this project will be created, I think that you are not the only one with a similar problem and many people will love the idea

Of course, every day the project has more participants who are eagerly awaiting the implementation of the project

I have already noticed a decent growth of participants and investors. The project is very attractive in terms of investments, so I think its implementation will not take long to wait

I think you are right there. Looking at the partners they work with like Oroundo and Flashboys seems promising to me. Anyone here who has already participated in phase 1? I really think I might give this one a go, brand seems trustworthy and website is very informative. Anyone read any reviews about it on other platforms?
I think there were some links to rankings in previous comments, you could probably have a look at those, some links to articles were posted, too. Did u read the whitepaper? Their website is pretty informative as well.
slashbi (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:16:43 AM

looking cool project. but i dont understand what's the use of blocking technology and what are tokens for? how it works for this?thanks Wink

Blockchain provides us with possibility to track every transaction to provide 100% transparency, save everyone of fraud and high ticket fees.

By having Cultural Coins - you can participate in our Bonus Programs

you can find them here :

https://www.culturalplaces.com/#reward-programs
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:44:45 AM

Trying somehow to tie a blockchain to any industry is not innovation and development, it's just a scam
slashbi (OP)

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:29:17 PM

Trying somehow to tie a blockchain to any industry is not innovation and development, it's just a scam

Hey - we want to discuss everything

Why do you think so? Do you know the problems of Cultural Institutions and secondary markets in ticketing?
jelly_july

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:39:10 PM

I think you are right there. Looking at the partners they work with like Oroundo and Flashboys seems promising to me. Anyone here who has already participated in phase 1? I really think I might give this one a go, brand seems trustworthy and website is very informative. Anyone read any reviews about it on other platforms?
I think there were some links to rankings in previous comments, you could probably have a look at those, some links to articles were posted, too. Did u read the whitepaper? Their website is pretty informative as well.

Thanks for your answer! I'll have another look through previous comments. I had a quick look at the whitepaper too and was again impressed by its informative design. I'd like to know a bit more about the artists' side of the project in terms of crowd funding and cultural community as part of Cultural Places. Do you have any thoughts on that? Or anyone who can tell me more about this here?
Well my main sources as to that are the whitepaper and the comments here. Having acquaintances in the art community myself, I've heard more than one discussion about lower budgets, needs of funding and how hard it is to plan and execute crowdfunding or something similar. I myself have found many places that are small or simply not that popular, some of them can be found nowhere on the cultural/touristic map and it's a pitty, because they were either neglected for some reason, they don't have budgets to finance future development or attract visitors, so who better to take care of something like that than a cultural community which has a mutual interest in preserving or developing such places. You know that transparency is of great importance when it comes to public funding, so I think that the idea to finance through the cultural coin and secure the process with a blockchain technology is a good one and definitely has a future. In the whitepaper they claim that one of the features will be crowdfunding and one will have access to information about how the funding is used: information about milestones, progress and so on should be included. Moreover, there are certain benefits for participants, if I got it right. Since I've downloaded the app, I see that you get information about the places and I'm guessing it's another way to motivate: you get information on the institution, pictures, if it's a project, I guess they'll give information about it and judging by the way they've made the whitepaper, their website etc., I'm guessing one can count on them being transparent about those projects, researches and institutions that need public funding. Imagine if you are visiting a gallery listening to the audio guide and it informs you that the gallery is planning on a certain project and you could participate in the funding, it's much more convincing, don't you think?
jelly_july

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:51:38 PM

Thanks for your answer! I'll have another look through previous comments. I had a quick look at the whitepaper too and was again impressed by its informative design. I'd like to know a bit more about the artists' side of the project in terms of crowd funding and cultural community as part of Cultural Places. Do you have any thoughts on that? Or anyone who can tell me more about this here?
Well my main sources as to that are the whitepaper and the comments here. Having acquaintances in the art community myself, I've heard more than one discussion about lower budgets, needs of funding and how hard it is to plan and execute crowdfunding or something similar. I myself have found many places that are small or simply not that popular, some of them can be found nowhere on the cultural/touristic map and it's a pitty, because they were either neglected for some reason, they don't have budgets to finance future development or attract visitors, so who better to take care of something like that than a cultural community which has a mutual interest in preserving or developing such places. You know that transparency is of great importance when it comes to public funding, so I think that the idea to finance through the cultural coin and secure the process with a blockchain technology is a good one and definitely has a future. In the whitepaper they claim that one of the features will be crowdfunding and one will have access to information about how the funding is used: information about milestones, progress and so on should be included. Moreover, there are certain benefits for participants, if I got it right. Since I've downloaded the app, I see that you get information about the places and I'm guessing it's another way to motivate: you get information on the institution, pictures, if it's a project, I guess they'll give information about it and judging by the way they've made the whitepaper, their website etc., I'm guessing one can count on them being transparent about those projects, researches and institutions that need public funding. Imagine if you are visiting a gallery listening to the audio guide and it informs you that the gallery is planning on a certain project and you could participate in the funding, it's much more convincing, don't you think?

Interesting points you are raising there. I totally agree with you when you say this could be a great chance for these unpopular or similar cultural institutions to reach their target audience or gain visitors.  Even more so when it comes to artists I think who are struggling to fund their projects. And of course - transparency is absolutely essential. I'm just wondering - and that was my initial question: How does it work from the artists' side? Let's say you are an artist/artist community or a gallery who wants to plan a project and needs funding. How can you get the chance to profit from this cultural platform?
Well, I need to have a look at the website, since I only saw the list of partners they have so far (some pretty amazing too!), but I can't remember reading how you could become a partner institution/artist etc. They seem pretty open to me, but I can imagine that you'd have to probably meet some criteria to become a partner. Maybe @slashbi has more information on that. It'd be interesting for me as well how exactly it works. I was wondering how they are planning to reach more of those partners, but as far as I can see they have already some in different countries, so whatever they do, they're obviously doing well. And I am guessing that after the ICO part of their plan is to reach more and they must have a strategy. Right now the focus is obviously on the ICO of the cultural coin and that's maybe why most of the information concerns that part.
Silkcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:05:02 PM

Hello. Tell me please when the current phase ends and how much is the token now?
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:11:14 PM

Hello. Tell me please when the current phase ends and how much is the token now?
Hey. The second phase will end in 5 days.
The price of the token is now €0.021 . Not so much, right?
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:19:59 PM

Yes, really cheap. And how many phases will there be?
And how many tokens are all available for exchange?
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:20:38 PM

project is simply stunning! and most importantly - its relevance at the present time is very high, since many people prefer to raise their cultural level as often as possible.
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:25:16 PM

In total, the developers have created four phases. There will be 900,000,000 tokens available, imagine?
It seems that so many people will participate in the project.
costgranda

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:25:31 PM

it is very convenient and economical in time, when everything is assembled in one platform: location, tickets, mapping, maps and routing and trip planning Roll Eyes
Silkcoin

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:31:06 PM

In total, the developers have created four phases. There will be 900,000,000 tokens available, imagine?
Are there any restrictions on buying tokens?
Can you tell me?
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:32:41 PM

project is simply stunning! and most importantly - its relevance at the present time is very high, since many people prefer to raise their cultural level as often as possible.
I agree with you entirely. plus we get a fundamentally new approach to cultural circulation - connecting agencies, artists, patrons and private donors.
vvv8

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:37:10 PM

But why should we choose this particular project? because now there is no problem at all to get any tickets to any kind of cultural place, be it a museum, a movie or a concert of classical music.
EccLipSe

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:37:33 PM

Are there any restrictions on buying tokens?
Can you tell me?
There is a minimum in the Pre-ICO of 1 ETH. In the ICO there is no minimum.
However, there is a maximum of 200 ETH.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:42:24 PM

But why should we choose this particular project? because now there is no problem at all to get any tickets to any kind of cultural place, be it a museum, a movie or a concert of classical music.
considering the growth in the development of crypto-currencies around the world, the platform for managing the financing and sale of tickets is much more profitable than the usual search and purchase of the latter Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: