Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:49:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] Cultural Places - Revolutionizing the Tourism Industry [ANN][ICO]  (Read 2107 times)
Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:28:04 AM

What are the objectives of the project? The struggle against speculation is part of this goal? Are there plans to expand the project for other services? Is it supposed that investors won't only invest in the project financial resources, but will also profit from it?))

Hey thanks for your question. We want to some several problems in the cultural / tourism industry. We want to lower fees, make transactions transparent, help everyone to have a solution on one device (your smartphone) and provide you with the newest technolgy and most unique experience you can witness in museums, concerts etc.

When you go to www.culturalplaces.com

You can see a graph where we show how big the market is and how big the upcoming markets are we want to acquire
The market prospects are huge, and are all the other data based on OROUNDO's analysis after the study?

This are official market sizes in comparision to each other.
Well, this is a very convenient choice for people who like to go to a cultural venue alone. There is no need to choose a team registration.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slashbi (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:41:12 AM

On this platform, we can simply exchange tokens among themselves? Or be sure to use the services with participation?))

could you reply this question again (: what do you want to know?
slashbi (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:42:29 AM

What are the objectives of the project? The struggle against speculation is part of this goal? Are there plans to expand the project for other services? Is it supposed that investors won't only invest in the project financial resources, but will also profit from it?))

Hey thanks for your question. We want to some several problems in the cultural / tourism industry. We want to lower fees, make transactions transparent, help everyone to have a solution on one device (your smartphone) and provide you with the newest technolgy and most unique experience you can witness in museums, concerts etc.

You can see a graph where we show how big the market is and how big the upcoming markets are we want to acquire
The market prospects are huge, and are all the other data based on OROUNDO's analysis after the study?

Well, this is a very convenient choice for people who like to go to a cultural venue alone. There is no need to choose a team registration.

No as you can buy group tickets etc. There will also be a match making feature where people with same interest can meet each other to get group discount (:
slashbi (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:43:30 AM

This application can also be used for Tourism agencies. They can implement their audioguides and witch beaocn technology everyone gets at the right time the right informations in a very easy way
slashbi (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:46:04 AM

The introduction of blokcheyn in the tourism industry is a very huge step for the development of this industry. This will contribute to the fact that firms brokers in the tourism industry will no longer be able to raise prices for tourist services and tourists will pay less for tourism.

Charge less fees and give all users and hodlers something back is a main goal (:
slashbi (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:47:02 AM

I like the project so much. It can help you discover some new places and interesting attraction. Also, it helps to save money.
I’m too happy to see such projects. Cultural places help to develop tourism in some countries that are not so popular, but still have what to show to travelers.
Yes, it is a good alternative for travel-bloggers. They sometime are making reviews for money and it is hard to believe them in most of situations.
The similar situation happens with guides. Some travellers don’t know the language or it is too hard to grasp the information. This project can resolve the problem and offers you a personal guide in your smartphone.
Have they already launched apps on ios and android? If not, when will it be launched? I want to take a look on them.
They’ve already developed these apps. Also, they have concluded many contracts with cultural institutions. They have are progressing well now.  

We already launched an application with some featured on our RoadMap you can see all other milestones (:
slashbi (OP)

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:05:04 AM

Tell me, what is your uniqueness? Yes, there are no more such platforms connected with the blockchain and offering such services, but there are habitual organizations that can be contacted. Why should I contact you? Roll Eyes

Hey thanks for your question.

from what point of view you're talking (: Are you traveler or institution (:?
doughnut

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:01:31 PM

Hey there. Who knows what standard will use Cultural Places? Do they use ethereum or something else?
They are using erc721. It is a new standard that would allow smart contracts to operate as tradeable tokens similar to ERC20. ERC721 tokens are unique in that the tokens are non-fungible. I found this info on their official website.

Actually where did you found this information on their website. I only read, that they use tokes with  ERC20. And as I am asking....whats the big difference to ERC20? Or better, what do you mean with "non-fungible" exactly? (I am still a newbie in this area with smart contracts....sorry for the question Wink )

Theraty

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:49:17 PM

Hey there. Who knows what standard will use Cultural Places? Do they use ethereum or something else?
They are using erc721. It is a new standard that would allow smart contracts to operate as tradeable tokens similar to ERC20. ERC721 tokens are unique in that the tokens are non-fungible. I found this info on their official website.

Actually where did you found this information on their website. I only read, that they use tokes with  ERC20. And as I am asking....whats the big difference to ERC20? Or better, what do you mean with "non-fungible" exactly? (I am still a newbie in this area with smart contracts....sorry for the question Wink )

This info you can find in their white paper. The difference is that erc721 gives you ability to add extra parameters (e.g. different price tags)
deuteronpsi

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:27:52 PM

Actually where did you found this information on their website. I only read, that they use tokes with  ERC20. And as I am asking....whats the big difference to ERC20? Or better, what do you mean with "non-fungible" exactly? (I am still a newbie in this area with smart contracts....sorry for the question Wink )

This info you can find in their white paper. The difference is that erc721 gives you ability to add extra parameters (e.g. different price tags)
This is written in the glossary on the website: Ethereum Request for Comments 721, or ERC721, is an Ethereum Improvement Proposal introduced by Dieter Shirley in late 2017. It’s a proposed* standard that would allow smart contracts to operate as tradeable tokens similar to ERC20.
hobopete

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:34:57 PM

The idea is so great. I believe it will be in demand all over the world. It is useful for everyone. Besides, when the project is united with blockchain and other technologies, it is really promising.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:39:57 PM

The idea is so great. I believe it will be in demand all over the world. It is useful for everyone. Besides, when the project is united with blockchain and other technologies, it is really promising.
Yes, I think it is right. Blockchain offers security and convenience. Tourism always is a reclaimed industry
Vermonth

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:40:06 PM

No as you can buy group tickets etc. There will also be a match making feature where people with same interest can meet each other to get group discount (:

Really? Okay THIS is a practical feature - until now you needed to be a part of a group in the first place to get a discount! Usually i prefer to travel on my own - so i was always jealous when meeting groups of pupils or retirees in museums. :p
Brushan

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:42:30 PM

Does someone know what is going on with sales?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:49:15 PM

The 2nd stage is live. Unfortunately it will end soon. It will last 3 days more. Price will rise, and the bonus will be not as advantageous as it is now.
Brushan

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:54:52 PM

The 2nd stage is live. Unfortunately it will end soon. It will last 3 days more. Price will rise, and the bonus will be not as advantageous as it is now.
What do you can tell about the bonus?
Sazakan

Activity: 82
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:59:06 PM

Excuse me - different price tags for whom in this case? As part of the exchanges you mean, or...? Sorry, if that is a silly question. Wink

“Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead.” ― Benjamin Franklin
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:59:36 PM

They offer 30% discount. Also the token price is not very high. Only $0.021. I think it is better to hurry up if you want to catch your lucky moment. Grin
Brushan

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:04:23 PM

They offer 30% discount. Also the token price is not very high. Only $0.021. I think it is better to hurry up if you want to catch your lucky moment. Grin
Yep. You are right. I can’t wait to fully use Cultural places. It is a wonderful alternative, because in Europe there are very high price for every touristic place.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:09:22 PM

Yep. You are right. I can’t wait to fully use Cultural places. It is a wonderful alternative, because in Europe there are very high price for every touristic place.
I agree with you. Most of this money will get touristic agencies, but not the institutions. Institutions can use these resources for their development.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: