Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:29:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] Cultural Places - Revolutionizing the Tourism Industry [ANN][ICO]  (Read 2107 times)
Sazakan

Activity: 82
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:00:36 PM

Yeah. This is great for me. At least away from all the data, financial and gaming ICOs, we can now look up to a cultural ICO with diversity. Looks like a one stop shop for a whole lot of products. A great advantage of this which I always look out for when investing is if the parent company has an existing business which Oroundo does. One question I want to ask is once the user moves to another country, is the product/app still valid and how can the products be networked to give a better user experience.

Yeah, kind of a sign that the blockchain idea matures and it is also a boost for lifestyle/personal areas of life and not just "work-related". Wink Much easier to understand for people who are not yet knowledgeable about this new technology than other cryptocurrencies, tbh.

Not sure about your second question, but i guess the first question is kind of the point of the whole project, haha.

“Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead.” ― Benjamin Franklin
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jjloiceth

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

ETN = Freedom

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:08:37 PM

Very neat concept. I really like the fact that you rewarding customer loyalty through the Cultural coins. 1% is not much, but it will definitely increase usage of the platform. BTW the website is super informative, it's a shame you guys don't post more often on your medium account

Kora •• Building financial system for everyone Presale February 2017
jelly_july

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:55:34 PM

Really very serious people invest in the project. And the number of investors is quite large. It can be concluded that the project is quite promising and has high hopes.
I think such respected people support the sphere of art and try to help such ambitious projects in every possible way. To introduce more people to a culture that's very noble.
I think it's also very nice that people who like to travel and are interested in culture do not only benefit from the whole concept of the project and all its advantages, that were mentioned, but also because they get the opportunity to support whichever cause or project they are personally interested in and that involvement gives the sense of a community which is working for a common goal.
jelly_july

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:00:28 PM

This is a very cool platform ! Finally you will need to go on different sites first to find the hotel, then tickets, and then find attractions etc all in one place !
and as I understand it, there will be its own currency ?
Yes, the basis of the platform is its own cryptocurrency -
Cultural Coin based on the blockchain technology. This redefines and simplifies the financing of culture, sponsorship and ticket sales.
The purchase is carried out in any currency: PTS, ETH, Cultural Coin, etc
There is a huge potential to optimize the process of ticket financing and crowdfunding in terms of pricing, fees, fraud, control, trust, transparency, communication and marketing;
 It is the only platform to date that achieves these goals;
1% of the user cost on cultural sites (e.g., from ticket sales and shops) will be transferred to the user in our loyalty program as its own cryptocurrency Coins Cultural - Cultural Places. Therefore, users will gather cultural coins like a fast program for travelers, for later use, reducing prize tickets by donating cultural projects or buying content based on location. The reward for the loyalty program will be directly transferred to the wallet "Cultural places" of users in the "Cultural coins".
I like that the providers participating in Cultural Places can all benefit from the use of the Cultural Coin. Also I think that it is good, that there is more time for the ICO. The great concept is just spreading and it's good if anyone interested has enough time to get all the informations needed to invest in CCs.
Sorry, didn't quite understand you there, do you mean more time like in general that you think that they've foreseen more time or did something change?
slashbi (OP)

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:01:42 PM

I would like to know about the features of the platform more  Tongue

Hey thanks for your interest!

Here you can find some features (:!

https://www.culturalplaces.com/#about
slashbi (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:03:00 PM

Very neat concept. I really like the fact that you rewarding customer loyalty through the Cultural coins. 1% is not much, but it will definitely increase usage of the platform. BTW the website is super informative, it's a shame you guys don't post more often on your medium account

Thanks for the feedback! We will improve this in future (:!

If people use the service 1% can be very very much!
NDLcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:28:52 PM

They correctly do that seldom publish news in the medium. Now the medium it is very strict to treat publications about cryptocurrencies and ICO, and he has banned already many accounts.

Hakamura

Activity: 294
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:34:44 PM

yes, judging by your road map, you can safely say that you have grandiose plans.
so many people like to travel and your platform will make their journey more interesting and exciting.
I believe in your project
Sazakan

Activity: 82
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:09:33 PM

They correctly do that seldom publish news in the medium. Now the medium it is very strict to treat publications about cryptocurrencies and ICO, and he has banned already many accounts.

Well, it's a shame but i guess, there are many "unserious" and/or scammy projects out there right now. Luckily some basic research usually helps to find out who is who and if a project is worth your time. Wink

“Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead.” ― Benjamin Franklin
slashbi (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:15:57 PM

yes, judging by your road map, you can safely say that you have grandiose plans.
so many people like to travel and your platform will make their journey more interesting and exciting.
I believe in your project

thats absolutely true! On our Blog you will find a post about the market size !
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:34:15 AM

Do you think it's worth investing in the development of this project? What do you think about its investment attractiveness?

In fact, this is the choice of each person. There is a risk in this. This is a dangerous activity and you should not listen to the rest
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:43:44 AM

Do you think it's worth investing in the development of this project? What do you think about its investment attractiveness?

In fact, this is the choice of each person. There is a risk in this. This is a dangerous activity and you should not listen to the rest

Do you propose that I analyze myself? I agree with you, but I want to know the opinions of others

I understood you. It's logical that you want to know the opinions of other project participants in order to gain new knowledge and experience. Correctly?
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:53:27 AM

Do you propose that I analyze myself? I agree with you, but I want to know the opinions of others

I understood you. It's logical that you want to know the opinions of other project participants in order to gain new knowledge and experience. Correctly?

Yes exactly. it will be very important to draw a conclusion and make a decision on the investment contribution. I worry

This is a risky activity, you need to do a lot of analysis and decide whether you need to risk your own funds. But on the whole it can bring profit
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:04:25 AM

Yes exactly. it will be very important to draw a conclusion and make a decision on the investment contribution. I worry

This is a risky activity, you need to do a lot of analysis and decide whether you need to risk your own funds. But on the whole it can bring profit

I think that this project is quite capable of being implemented and it is worth investing in it. The team is very strong. Do not worry

I want to study the project and the project team in more detail in order to decide exactly whether to invest or not. It is very important for me
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:14:28 AM

I think that this project is quite capable of being implemented and it is worth investing in it. The team is very strong. Do not worry

I want to study the project and the project team in more detail in order to decide exactly whether to invest or not. It is very important for me

I understand you, I think that you should not worry, the project is proven and is able to further develop, so your funds will grow. I'm sure

Thanks for the help. I also think that the project is strong and independent.
Seidr

Merit: 107

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:19:33 AM

Is there information about the activity program on the project? Has anyone started to take part? I can not find the information
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:23:58 AM

Is there information about the activity program on the project? Has anyone started to take part? I can not find the information

Hi, I also looked for information and did not find it. It seems to me that the program has not started yet on the project, that's why there is no information
Seidr

Merit: 107

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:28:43 AM

Hi, I also looked for information and did not find it. It seems to me that the program has not started yet on the project, that's why there is no information

And you do not know when there will be any information? I want to start promoting the project in social networks, but I can not (
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:33:46 AM

And you do not know when there will be any information? I want to start promoting the project in social networks, but I can not (

I think we should wait for the news from the project team, the site will have the most important information and launch the project. The news will be on the main page of the site.
Silkcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:12:16 PM

It's very nice to see that such projects appear. That the issue of culture excites people and they are ready to work in this direction and create really interesting products. It is very cool!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: