Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:20:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] Cultural Places - Revolutionizing the Tourism Industry [ANN][ICO]  (Read 2107 times)
mynamehere

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:33:14 AM

Guys, I'm talking about something else! One of the problems of the modern art market is that the authors of paintings and works, if they do not have public fame, which is hard to get in this profession, will spend a lot of money on their own security, and on masterpieces of art that risk being undetected
I agree. In matters of art, money is not primary. The artist should never be full, as the classics say. But at the same time, in the modern world, given that in many developed countries - capitalism, one can not live without money!
I think that in the 21st century, fine art and painting are not so important with the brush and paints on the canvas .. Now, in the age of high technologies, it is not necessary to be able to draw well to surprise the public. There is the art of photography, which occupies no less part of the cultural heritage
This is completely different. If you were at an exhibition of contemporary art at least once - you would understand what is at stake. The point is that the author has invested in his painting, in every stroke with a brush. If you are a photographer - it's good and the main thing is paid today. But in photos there is no soul
Do you think so? but it seems to me that now a good alternative to exhibitions and museums is the technology of Virtual Reality developing with leaps and bounds. Why go to the exhibition, if you can visit it without leaving home?
Where in this project did you find at least a word about virtual reality? the project is aimed at cultural education of the participants of the site, and I really believe in the success of the idea of the project team!
Look at the main page, in the official video presentations of the service. Everywhere there is mentioned VR. And this is logical, but how else will a service realized through the technologies of the future exist without the implementation of one of the promising technologies?
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dazuixia456

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:34:25 AM

Where in this project did you find at least a word about virtual reality? the project is aimed at cultural education of the participants of the site, and I really believe in the success of the idea of the project team!
A.1.3.2.5 Virtual Cultural Locations (VR)
The platform will support virtual reality. Cultural Places partners can create
virtual tours for their cultural sights.
Virtual Museum - Users will be able to discover art pieces that cultural organizations
sometimes keep away from public view due to preservation
reasons.
With the implementation of this project Cultural Places wants to create a
database of artwork, which museums have in their digital collections. This
data could be provided to virtual visitors through the Cultural Places platform.
If users plan to visit a museum and choose a physical exhibition, they
can already get a virtual overview (this is physically present at the exhibition
- pictures, sculptures or legends about objects).
Virtual Museum represents a digitization of the exhibition’s content. Notably,
these virtual tours do not necessarily require virtual reality equipment
such as VR glasses.
imginy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:39:09 AM

To be honest, this is a stone in the developers garden. The system is very well thought out and without the technologies of virtual reality. Why is it needed in this project?
dazuixia456

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:40:47 AM

To be honest, this is a stone in the developers garden. The system is very well thought out and without the technologies of virtual reality. Why is it needed in this project?
This is more opportunity than restrictions. Think about it: if for example you want to visit a cultural place, but do not know what's waiting for you inside - you can skim the virtual presentation and decide on the choice of institution
mynamehere

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:42:14 AM

This is more opportunity than restrictions. Think about it: if for example you want to visit a cultural place, but do not know what's waiting for you inside - you can skim the virtual presentation and decide on the choice of institution
I agree. And even better - to visit the institution through a virtual reality environment, and after - if among the works of art and painting something will become especially interesting for learning - find it on the Internet by name and explore
imginy

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:43:58 AM

I agree. And even better - to visit the institution through a virtual reality environment, and after - if among the works of art and painting something will become especially interesting for learning - find it on the Internet by name and explore
This is a very short-sighted approach. It's like ordering a hooker on the phone. It's not for real, but for the ears the truth is drawn, a cartoon where everything is not real
Theraty

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:50:59 PM

I’m in love with this project. They have a great blog with interesting advices for travelers. They really think about users and their interests.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:54:19 PM

What kind of people does this platform cover?
hobopete

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:56:55 PM

I’m in love with this project. They have a great blog with interesting advices for travelers. They really think about users and their interests.
Yes, it is. Also, they have very interesting pages in social media. Thanks to them I was one of the first to know very important announcements.
mothermole1

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:04:08 PM

Yes, it is. Also, they have very interesting pages in social media. Thanks to them I was one of the first to know very important announcements.
What do you mean exactly? I haven’t heard anything very important at least for one week.
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:09:47 PM

Well, if it is Cultural Places that it is logical that there will be educated ,cultural people.Artists, users and so on
Theraty

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:15:26 PM

What do you mean exactly? I haven’t heard anything very important at least for one week.
You’re behind the time, man. They announced that they will extend the 2nd stage for 8 weeks to satisfy needs of investors. The discount will be the same for these 8 weeks. 3rd stage will last for 2 weeks with a lower discount and the last stage will last a week.
Seidr

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:16:09 PM

Well, if it is Cultural Places that it is logical that there will be educated ,cultural people.Artists, users and so on
everything is based on blockchain,isn't it?
Fritz93

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:21:25 PM

Yes, like almost all now)they have one difference from other similar platforms - their own cryptocurrency.It's cool isn't it?
Seidr

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:26:37 PM

Yes, like almost all now)they have one difference from other similar platforms - their own cryptocurrency.It's cool isn't it?
Wow, I didn't even know that.That's very interesting
Seidr

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:34:50 PM

I have another question.If they have a road map? Tongue
Fritz93

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:39:35 PM

Of course there is, it is available at all decent platforms)
Seidr

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:42:21 PM

And I can find it all on the site, can't I?
Fritz93

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:49:03 PM

Yes,it is.Just take a good look in Internet and find everything)
Seidr

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:52:41 PM

Yes,it is.Just take a good look in Internet and find everything)
Okay, thanks. Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: