Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:32:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BİNANCE HACK? I GUESS  (Read 674 times)
CoinBalance (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:31:28 PM

anybody know anything about binance issue atm ?
RogerKlotz

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:35:02 PM

As far as I know no issues with Binance currently.
I logged in successfully just now.
What issues you have?

CoinBalance (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:37:33 PM

As far as I know no issues with Binance currently.
I logged in successfully just now.
What issues you have?

same for me. but all alts get dumped
fatgus

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:37:54 PM

There's a thread on Reddit... seems to be related to a trading app.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/82p64e/binance_hacked/
illymoka

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:40:09 PM

I just logged in and checked my tokens.
The website works fine as usual.
May be you have problems with access to the network?  Huh

cryptopan

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:46:16 PM

I have heard that binance was hacked today,auto selling all altcoins with all of the users then buying viacoin so that was the hacked any those hacker has made millions of dollars already,that is why most of the people have done panic selling because their holdings were hacked,this is the first time that binance exchange was hacked.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:52:59 PM

I have heard that binance was hacked today,auto selling all altcoins with all of the users then buying viacoin so that was the hacked any those hacker has made millions of dollars already,that is why most of the people have done panic selling because their holdings were hacked,this is the first time that binance exchange was hacked.
That is awful ,i have lost 2 btc with this hack,via coin was pumped x1000 in just two minutes how the fuck is that happened?this is why most of the people are selling their altcoins,because their holdings were hacked in binance,it worsen the situation but hopefully binance will resolve the issue,widrawal of the coins are disabled right now. Cry

KingElrey

Activity: 187

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:54:51 PM

huhh?? much better to get a link of a resource. because it can cause panic to those have funds in the said market. i hope this is hoax or another fud. i also logged my account at binance and it looks fine.
CoinBalance (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:55:38 PM

I just logged in and checked my tokens.
The website works fine as usual.
May be you have problems with access to the network?  Huh

ı have no issue. but ı saw lots of ppl on twitter they saying their all alts sold and someone bought via coin with all btc.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:57:15 PM

roll on blocknet and komodo

QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:57:51 PM

Looks like people got their api keys taken by using a compromised bot.

From another user

Bad actor couldn't withdraw people's funds without email access so they stocked up on VIA and sold it at ridiculously high prices to the compromised users.
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:00:04 PM

huhh?? much better to get a link of a resource. because it can cause panic to those have funds in the said market. i hope this is hoax or another fud. i also logged my account at binance and it looks fine.
You can check the reddit and their twitter account,binance hasd already disabled the widrawals now.
https://twitter.com/hashtag/binance? check the posts of all the users in twitter,check the viacoin in binance now so you would know it was hacked.
It is confirmed now,this could cause another market crash today so expect the worst.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
dumplingsandsushi

Merit: 41

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:00:12 PM

Craziness.  I had no idea this was going on and have been trading on binance all morning.  My funds are totally fine and normal.

I just figured it was a fluke pump and dump group that was doing via.

It seems that the most logical explanation is the faulty bot one.
Or the my own pump and dump one.
Or...
Wow who knows?

There's a lot that doesn't make sense here.  If someone really was able to hack all these accounts, why would they go about pumping via?
wouldnt they just steal and withdraw the hacked accounts coins right away?
Right after all this suspicious activity, binance blocked withdrawals so the mastermind thief has all of his profit stuck on binance.
And this is blockchain, binance is tracking the movement of the coins right now as we speak.
Unless you liquidate and dissapear right away, you've stolen, but you really haven't actually gotten any real cash.

Anyways, binance has been really upfront and professional about dealing with things so I am confident it will work out.

Pechalka

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:02:14 PM

Hello CoinBalance, I do not have any problem with log in to BİNANCE. The site working without  any problem

Lilmon

Activity: 475

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:03:14 PM

Just cause alts are getting dumped doesn't mean that Binance got hacked. Seriously stop with these FUDs. Binance is a good exchange and them getting hacked could be catastrophic for the crypto world. So next time only post such a thing if you are sure about it.
Hammerman

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:03:28 PM

I do not know who started these rumors. I did not see any comments from the victims. No statement from the developers, either. All my assets are in their place. Perhaps this is just a rumor. We need to wait for Binance's official annoncement.
QFT

Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:04:34 PM

Craziness.  I had no idea this was going on and have been trading on binance all morning.  My funds are totally fine and normal.

I just figured it was a fluke pump and dump group that was doing via.

It seems that the most logical explanation is the faulty bot one.
Or the my own pump and dump one.
Or...
Wow who knows?

There's a lot that doesn't make sense here.  If someone really was able to hack all these accounts, why would they go about pumping via?
wouldnt they just steal and withdraw the hacked accounts coins right away?
Right after all this suspicious activity, binance blocked withdrawals so the mastermind thief has all of his profit stuck on binance.
And this is blockchain, binance is tracking the movement of the coins right now as we speak.
Unless you liquidate and dissapear right away, you've stolen, but you really haven't actually gotten any real cash.

Anyways, binance has been really upfront and professional about dealing with things so I am confident it will work out.

I think binance disabled withdrawals so they did the VIA thing.
dasha_buka

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:04:45 PM

I just went to Finance, the withdrawal is not available , but all my funds in place, maybe you neglected security ? While writing this post I saw the news about this , it seems that what happened and exchange problems
imjustp

Activity: 256
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:05:35 PM

Is this for real? I guess i should check but I am a bit scared to now  Shocked I dont think I have much in there anyway
CoinBalance (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:11:30 PM

Hello CoinBalance, I do not have any problem with log in to BİNANCE. The site working without  any problem

ı know ı can log also and no problem in my portfolio but lots of ppl tweetting about hack.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: