Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:36:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: new holder of panic  (Read 2156 times)
Starla (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:43:56 PM

earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?
arienna23

Activity: 221
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:55:00 PM

No sense in selling now, if you held this far than just hodl for some more time as crypto is bound to rise again. Just wait for the Bitcoin price to become stable as thats when the altcoins pump. You shouldn't panic because these are market corrections and are healthy for the market.
Malabarka

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:55:38 PM

earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?
All with hope await crypto spring. So I would advise you to keep the coins. In any case, you will wait for the moment to sell at a bargain price.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
greggypiggy

Activity: 141
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:02:46 PM

If you have remaining coins in your wallet hold it. Dont sell it until the price goes up again. Dont settle on less profit, aim for better profit. Wait till the price can give you your desired profit. If you have enough money, its good to buy more coins and add it to your remaining coins. As long as the coins is in dip and you have enough money, keep buying more for a better chance of having a big profit when the price goes up again.
MKH
Copper Member

Activity: 231
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:06:22 PM

I think it's best to hold it now. But since the market is down now then it is better to keep some good token purchases if you can buy it.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:07:00 PM

If you sell now, you will only lose money. Consider your investment in the long term. If you have good coins with prospects, there is no reason to worry.

Milamol

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:10:52 PM

In additional. Even if market still falls, it is unlikely that it will be as significant as it was from the middle of January. So, now is a not bad time to buy and bad time for sell.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
dasha_buka

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:12:33 PM

As many say, do not panic and do not sell at a loss . Be patient and if you have bought good assets it is an investment in your future . We are waiting for the dawn
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:27:22 PM

Aside from holding which others have suggested, I would advocate you focus on the reason you feel like this is all going to hell. Is it because the project is no longer good? In that case, sell it because it may go down more. But if the project is okay and nothing has changed fundamentally I would hold. Also do take note of how you feel during all this because as traders one of the biggest hurdles is our emotions. If we can tame them we stand a chance to win, if we can't tame them then we stand no chance.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:42:30 PM

How do you know exactly what the project is good or bad? This is a kind of game. Before buying, you need to know what to do in the different events. And it's true: in our trading plan there is no point for feelings.

modtakels

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:44:51 PM

You should have done some cutlosses so that if the market fails you wont have too much losses,and then buyback at the dips you will make thousands of dollars easily if the market has recovered,this is what i have been doing for months and it is very effective i already trippled my portfolio doing that,you should know how to adop in any market situation.

superloy

Activity: 126

#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:45:50 PM

The best way to secure your Crypto Assets is Holding them because more holders aren't selling their Cryptos out of panic because you will regret soon when the altcoins you're holding is pumping.
I am thankful that I survived the numbers of Crypto Market droppings and now I am still holding good value crypto assets that is for my future as my long term investments.

longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:53:54 PM

try harder Smiley all you need is patience. Or if you feel like earning when the market goes down, you can always go short and benefit of downtrend either. Either way, welcome to crypto Smiley

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
superloy

Activity: 126

#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 06:05:54 PM

How do you know exactly what the project is good or bad? This is a kind of game. Before buying, you need to know what to do in the different events. And it's true: in our trading plan there is no point for feelings.

People and holders are selling off their tokens or altcoins with more reasons despite on the market crash or going down.
Most of my friends are selling their altcoins due to they are only few number of coins and the price value growth is very slow. They're just like holding high number of coins in order to hold higher values per coin.
But most of the time, people are selling their coins out of their panic and that's the worst thing as crypto investor.

Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:11:10 PM

The best thing is to have a hedge strategy. You must have not only crypto, but fiat as well to get less risks during possible falls. Plus there is an opportunity to buy more crypto during a correction.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lanangwidyadnyana

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:13:23 PM

you need to hold it, don't do panic sale, the most important think, before you buy, you need to learn the graphic and that coin
this is sample when price going down
Study Case:
Anton balance Bitcoin has 3BTC she bought at the price of 4.3 million current prices whereas Bitcoin is being priced at 4.2 million when Anton forced sell it then Anton will lose 300,000. But Anton realized price Bitcoin will likely fall in the price of 3.9 million because the international market were declining that surely will follow market Indonesia. Then Anton sells 3 Bitcoinnya at the price of 4.2 million, then Anton getting 12.6 million dollars. With the Anton managed to buy at the price of 4 million because of the Bitcoin market moves as Anton estimate then Anton managed to buy 3.15 BTC. It turns out that the next price Bitcoin moves up into 4.2 million back and Anton sold all Bitcoin which he obtained became 13,230,000 or it means a profit of Rp 630,000.
Based on the case study above seen that when an error occurs the purchase before we can take a chance on a sharp fall in the price to add to the advantage in such manner or at least reduce the losses.

AteenaD

Activity: 208
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:26:36 PM

First timer jitters with regards to investing. It is all about discipline and patience. Lacking either one can be destructive to your investment goals. Emotions generally have no place in investing. There is definitely no value in daily media commentary - turn off the television and save yourself the mental capital. You have to manage the inherent risk to your investment capital.
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:35:41 PM

you should dig as much information as possible about the coins. switch only to 3 altcoin or more according to your ability to manage it that you think has the potential to improve. thereby minimizing losses. do not focus on 1 altcoin
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:42:49 PM

Dont panic when you had the coins is getting low its value. Before investing better to do some checking if the coins is valuable and their project is good. As a newbie you should know the risks in investing and panic selling is not the right attitude that you have, instead know its development of the coin if worthy.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
lider1971

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:43:24 PM

Maybe once you and not be able to trade perfectly . But the main thing is experience, try to constantly study new and old projects . To know what a coin . Learn graphics to know where to buy
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: