Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 09:59:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: new holder of panic  (Read 2157 times)
J3V1L4

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:50:17 PM

earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?

Obviously depends on the coins in your wallet. In general, however, you should buy on the dip, not sell...
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:57:16 PM

earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?
It's not a good idea to sell your coins in this falling happen, you have a weak hand if you do that. The wise decision you should do is hold your coins and wait, for sure the value of all currencies in Crypto will increase their price this year.
ciacio84

Activity: 258
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:04:39 PM

Nobody knows the market will fall again or increase. They are very difficult choices to take .... In early January, you had to sell everything and take profits home ... now nobody knows what will happen ... you want luck ... a lot of luck
topkhai

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:04:10 PM

market and the exchange getting downhill, sell or hold?
actually you know the answer of your question
released all /some coins when price drops is stupidity
winter will pass and spring will come
some red coins will be back green, this is only temporary!
keep hold untill market conditions stable
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:07:13 PM

sell when you are in profit. dont be so greedy. make a plan and concentrate a point. sell when it is done.
grizmoblust

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:45:34 PM

certainly, this is not a good moment to sell. whether your coins are good or not, all of them are dropping. So, let's be patient and wait for the recover.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
sallydavisy

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:53:16 PM

I agree with that it is right decision not to sell in loss, at the same time it is necessary to fix profit sometimes.
MacoCoin

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 04:08:52 PM

HODL everyone its all fine. Patience is a virtue
asiaamal1

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:53:10 PM

There is no point in selling coins if you are not making a profit. I think you need to stay calm and patient and do not panic. some time again because crypto will definitely increase again. Just wait for Bitcoin prices to be stable.  Smiley Grin
sabakamedvet

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Get Paid to Play your Media on Current

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:03:20 PM

Who knows.. I will hold and hope for the best but it might turn out to be a stupid decision. Only hold what you can afford to lose.

▃▃  ────▾ CURRENT ▾────  ▃▃
█ ▁ Get Paid to Play All Your Media ▁ █ (http://current.us/)
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:23:42 PM

Who knows.. I will hold and hope for the best but it might turn out to be a stupid decision. Only hold what you can afford to lose.
Better hold than panic selling that it may resulted of profit when price arise. This time the price is not good we should make a decisions to hold for a while. Because market is unpredictable but on the good side the price may recover.
Starla (OP)

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:38:33 PM

everyone says to be patient means we are experiencing the same thing with the uneasy feeling of seeing the market decline, we are both waiting for the growth of the market to peak and the holder will be happy
JHED1221

Activity: 198

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:44:57 PM

Of course just hold no reason for selling, give sometimes to market to recover, its better to be strong hand than weak hands

5b0f36bf3df41
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:07:16 PM

The reason why you and others panic selling was always monitoring always looking the value or the price. Just try not looking always the market and make sure that you are not on of the panic seller and the value was alqays flactuating so I suggest that hold and invest more until the value was low because I'm sure in the future rising you can earn.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2408
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:16:50 PM

Depends on your strategy sell it or hold it, but the trader's wise move decision is to hold until the price bounce back again, in that way your investment are sleeping in one coins but holding strategy is to avoid losing of investment.

Fatunad

Activity: 2254
Merit: 354

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:49:52 PM

Get used to it when you do see falldown of prices which is normal into this very volatile world or market of crypto.The best thing to do or move is to hold it up and wait for recovery since it cant really be considered as loss if you are just still holding it.Dont ever panic sell or sell on loss.This is the common situation or do happen among weak holders or new into this crypto market.It isnt really suggested to do such thing.
Masziv

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:43:23 AM

I think that right now the best thing to do is HODL, and accumulate cheap coins before the market starts rising again.
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:11:16 AM

Panic should be avoided in this kind of business. It will pull you down if you cannot control your emotions. Always stay firm and be optimistic that whatever coins you are holding, will give you huge profits if you put patience on it. This is how crypto currency works and be used with the volatility of cryptos prices.
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:21:10 AM

Panic should be avoided in this kind of business. It will pull you down if you cannot control your emotions. Always stay firm and be optimistic that whatever coins you are holding, will give you huge profits if you put patience on it. This is how crypto currency works and be used with the volatility of cryptos prices.

Of course we shouldn't panic but I need to admit that I would be very happy to "panic sell" at mid January instead of holding, I would be able to buy back everything for 50% of the price ^^

So I think that holding is not always the best thing to do even if it is the easier way to make profits.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:03:02 AM

That's what happen when you did not do your own search before holding any coins/tokens because when the market is going down you starting to doubt your coins/tokens if gonna rise it again or stay at low price. But if you done your own search and you really believe on that coins/tokens you bought I doubt you will go to panic sell it because I know you believe on it that's why you bought it.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: