Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:56:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: new holder of panic  (Read 2155 times)
SexySexyYeah

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:57:13 AM

earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?

Ofcourse hold because HODLERS are always the winners on this game. Always remember don't panic sell especially when the market goes down because it is normal. Everything are gonna be fine and on our side because what goes up must come down and what goes down must come up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:58:44 AM

relaxed, if current market prices go down then hold first until later the price up again. If you always like panic selling when the price goes down then up whenever you will never get a profit from coin and token.
7Pro

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:59:33 AM

earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?
All with hope await crypto spring. So I would advise you to keep the coins. In any case, you will wait for the moment to sell at a bargain price.

What the case do you mean? Urgent thing that you should buy? I guess so.
Panic just one of the biggest enemy we got now because panic can lead us to lose our fund by selling them lower.
DMiracle1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:58:21 AM

Selling in panic is the worst thing you could do after a market crash. The very best thing to do is nothing. Absolutely NOTHING.
If you hold now, there's a good chance that, over the long run, you're going to see your portfolio grow in value. Long term investing offers access to a broader opportunity set.

richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:33:04 AM

relaxed, if current market prices go down then hold first until later the price up again. If you always like panic selling when the price goes down then up whenever you will never get a profit from coin and token.

If you are really afraid about the market right now better to leave, because you have your weak emotion that can really gives you big losses. If you don't want to sell at loss much better, just hold on and the market will be back to normal. Wait for it and greater profit will come to you.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:49:48 AM

Its very obvious yet you are still asking. If you cant stand the fluctuation better sell all your coins and forget about cryptos.

However, if you are willing to wait and risk the money you spent for buying cryptos then better to refrain yourself from monitoring the market and relax. The value of the coins will increase in time but make sure the coins you're holding is worthy to give you profit.

Asuka

Activity: 115

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:33:54 AM

Selling your tokens and coins are not a good idea to do, the great decision you should do is hold it and wait until the price will rise again.
ducnguyen3293

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:18:24 AM

The market is adjusting quite strongly. From a personal standpoint, this is a correction phase below the 10k mark in 2018. What is your point of view?
ejarales

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:35:24 AM

Having market panic or selling panic might cause more loss on you. If you decide to hodl or invest you must be a risk taker. Knowing that you already loss some, the best move I think is to wait for the price to raised again. But ofcourse make some study if there is still a chance to raised the again.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:45:27 AM

there is no point in selling it now you know your money is decreasing and selling it, I think as time goes by the market conditions will improve, it makes no sense if the market price remains stable it will certainly decrease and increase over time, so hold your coins.
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:12:52 AM

Panic holder has been there from 2013 they always do that. It is not something new. But now more panic holder because more people adopt and hold cryptocurrencies as investment. And the down hill also because we already going pretty high last year. Bitcoin it self almost 2000% bullish and now time to goes down and search real value untill 2020
rupesh2

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:15:11 AM

it is bearish market and selling any coin in such market is worst decision . hold it until market recover and bullish again .
but at that time you may think you are in profit so not to sell ,  Grin
so better to take decision with relax mind . panic and greed both are bad .
Zakhal

Activity: 280

I love crypto

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:18:28 AM

You should always have money to buy more when prices go down. If you dont, your potentially screwed hard for long time.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:36:40 AM

The golden rule of trading and investing in crypto currencies is that never ever sell your coins in loss. Until you have sold your holding for fiat money, you are never in loss. If your coin in running low, just sit on the loss and hold the coins until they rise again and you are in profit. If you wanna be good in crypto market, learn to have patience cause crypto market is volatile and unstable. Anything can fall or rise any day, so just wait for the right time and then sell. Selling is lose in never a wise thing to do.
darmawan_lasuara

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:43:32 AM

holding it temporarily, or even several years.
it's better to check the whitepaper before buying a new coin, it's also one of the first steps to know the progress of the project later, and also to avoid unnecessary panic.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:51:20 AM

If you are really down, you have no choice but to hold it (considering that its a good coin) and wait for a better position to sell. Each has its own cycle in the market. You may want to continue honing your skills in trading and investing while waiting.
Which coin you are holding also plays an important role to decide whether you should hold the coin or just sell it and sit on the lose. Many coins out there are scam and many are just manipulations of prices, you will never know if they will even rise again once they have fallen.

If you have good potential coins, hold it for dear life until you are in profit and don’t sell in lose cause you know that it will rise for sure as the project in great, but if the coin is just some random one from an exchange, better hurry and sell cause there are pretty less chances of it recovering again. Although before taking any decision, do your own research. Your coin, your decision.
bird17

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:19:07 PM

To sell now there is no sense. You can consider the option to transfer money to another coin, a stronger one
apur688

Activity: 546
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:45:26 PM

I think imi the right moment to hold your altcoin. Altcoin in a few days even the next few weeks. Do not rush to sell it now, Moreover to panic. This is what can cause you not to get big profits.

Do not worry about the fall in altcoin prices. That is a common occurrence in the world of cryptocurrency. So hold your altcoin for a few weeks or months ahead. So slowly altcoin prices will return to normal, even rose drastically.

That's all my opinion. thank you

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:52:08 PM

For me the best way to deal with coins like that is to just hold them for a year and see if it is profiting within that timeframe. Once I reach that goal, whatever the profit I get I will have to decide if I have to sell it or continue to keep it for a much longer term kind of investment.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:31:40 PM

That's what happen when you did not do your own search before holding any coins/tokens because when the market is going down you starting to doubt your coins/tokens if gonna rise it again or stay at low price. But if you done your own search and you really believe on that coins/tokens you bought I doubt you will go to panic sell it because I know you believe on it that's why you bought it.
I think the price drop is not happening on 1 or 2 coins only. almost all the coins in the cryptocurrency market have fallen in price. as well as bitcoin. so it's not fault of our analysis and research but other factors that make crypto market go awry. for now we have to be more careful to purchase. find the right time to buy because the downward trend is still happening right now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: