Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:30:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: new holder of panic  (Read 2156 times)
max1616

Activity: 434
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:41:11 PM

The worst time for sales right now..If you do not need urgent cash, you should not sell..
Another method ; If you anticipate further decline, sell now and take it from a lower level.
Starla (OP)

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:54:56 PM

relaxed, if current market prices go down then hold first until later the price up again. If you always like panic selling when the price goes down then up whenever you will never get a profit from coin and token.
yes try to calm down and momentarily forget the market, may i ask if you ever experienced the same thing like this? and which do you often do when you get paid to sell directly or hold it?
Kolona

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:16:44 PM

earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?
Unfortunately, now there is a huge recession in the market of crypto-currency in general. Therefore, altcoins fall in price as soon as they go to large stock exchanges. Nobody wants to keep them on their hands, everyone sells.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:39:10 PM

earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?
I already sold all my altcoins and tokens and only thing I regret is that I didn't sell them earlier when their price was higher. You should do what you think it is best to do, if you think that they won't increase their value sell them, if you think they will rise hold them, other than this I am not sure anyone can give you good advice.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:04:15 PM

i think if you already spent too much on altcoins investing but the price now too low to sell, the market is recovering very slowy, you should know holding in this time will be the choice for newbie, because a new guy dont have much experience on chosing a good time to trade cryptos, i believe they will panicly sell all of their coins as soon as the price fluctuative, SO we should learn to wait for a little long to see the price becomes stable in the future.

yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:22:57 PM

you hodl panic coin?
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:58:52 PM

i think if you already spent too much on altcoins investing but the price now too low to sell, the market is recovering very slowy, you should know holding in this time will be the choice for newbie, because a new guy dont have much experience on chosing a good time to trade cryptos, i believe they will panicly sell all of their coins as soon as the price fluctuative, SO we should learn to wait for a little long to see the price becomes stable in the future.
beginners always fall victim to the price decline btc / altcoin, panic beginners to profit for others,
I always wait for the decline and ready to nip at the bottom price

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

MacoCoin

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:27:39 PM

But the dip there are so many bargains out there
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:48:08 PM

It’s very usual to panic in that kind of situations when you are new to crypto. Panicking never helps you. If you sell your coins right now , you will regret it couple of weeks later becase this will end in couple of weeks or month. Coins will start going up and even higher than before. So stay calm and stop looking at your Blockfolio for a while. It won’t help.

AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:16:58 PM

If you sell your coins now its non sense because you buy your coins in the high value but you sell it in lower value so it means you are one of the panic seller.The falling ddown of value was normal because of the fluctuation and this is not stable so that the best thing that you need to do was wait or hold dont sell it because the value was rising again this is not stable into the lower value.
sedou

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:31:18 PM

You should not be selling it right now. This way you lose a lot and there is big upswing potential for crypto in the future. Iron hands my friend.
DogTheHunter

Activity: 784
Merit: 272

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:37:49 PM

New and young investors are very hasty. No pain no gain. Only the patrons will win.
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:51:20 PM

Crypto market seems to have bottomed again today. Bitcoin is back above $9K and need to
go above $10K next week to confirm it. Great buy-the-dip time for most coins.
zoiapisya

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:55:23 PM

If you are an experienced trader, you should understand that now is a good time to buy several tokens at a good price. If you are a beginner, you panic and sell.

Barbarian

Activity: 728

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:48:00 AM

Those are the kind of decisions that can make or break a trader, whatever you decide is going to affect might the size of your bankroll in just a few weeks or months, if the coins you are holding are any good then you should probably hold but if you're holding speculative coins it could be better to sell.
Asuka

Activity: 115

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:30:18 AM

It's obvious of course hold it if you want to back on your capital and don't lost the half of your money. Hold is greater than selling, if you want to get a lot of profits be patient and wait because the value of market  will recover and rising again.
JuniAiko

Activity: 126

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 05:10:34 AM

I always buy when price drops by a lot.
And hold on to what I already have.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:50:45 AM

This is a common thing in all markets up and down are very common thing in crypto world so investors should definitely be patient with your investments it will be very helpful and valuable in your future.
Yes, there are ups and downs in every market whether its digital or not. Even stock markets and gold prices see ups and downs. Pumps and dumps are part of trading and investing. For a market to stay healthy are grow and also for the trading volume to rise, pumps and dumps are necessary. People sell high and reinvest in the dips once the market has fallen. Crashing of a market for some period of time attracts new investors which results in rising of market again larger than it was previously reaching all new time highs.
Pasnik

Activity: 649

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:11:03 AM

I always buy when price drops by a lot.
And hold on to what I already have.
This is also good buy some btc when price drops. An addition to your bitcoin once price may hit hard to increase a huge profit that you can get. Instead of panic why not hold our btc I believe it could rise in the nearing months for sure.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
MarchToke

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:20:12 AM

If i were you, you should not sell it for now, just wait for the perfect price of your coins. Just like me, i used to hold always all of my coins because as of now the coin market cap is still bloody and I am willing to wait.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: