Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:16:38 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: new holder of panic  (Read 2157 times)
almtu

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:48:50 AM

This is all about we should learn to play in the game with our own responsibility on how we survive the loses or how we can handle the profit. This crypto is very risky that some end in lose but for you you need to observe what will be the next of your holding coin in the next steps in market. If you feel to sell don't bothered to do so.
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:19:20 AM

earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?
Hold it my friend, do you believe this technology?  If you believe of course you will hold it but if you don't believe sell it. Do you want to do trading or invest? If you do trading learn about tech analysis, maybe that's can help you (should you doing cut loss or not). I'm holding it until I can get profit from them.
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:26:01 AM

earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?
All with hope await crypto spring. So I would advise you to keep the coins. In any case, you will wait for the moment to sell at a bargain price.

Becarefull when we decide for long term investment specially for the new token.
Not all new token suitable for long term investment because some of them are just pump and dump. Dont ever fall to big hole and never recover again.
jeffryluna

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:20:26 AM

Short term spikes are great times to sell if you are day trading. Example of that is if you’ve invested in a coin @0.01. and it went up to 0.1 sell them all and wait for the next crash. You are only profitabble here if you have a large some of those coins. Now if you will do this you must accept the fact that the value might go up still after a few days but if you are into the “easy” way do it this way. Or like me I set a deadline for my portfolio. I hold for a year and then sell it if its profitable then. If not then ill hold it for another year or only when there is a huge spike and then same thing buy again during market. Razhes.
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:39:27 AM

Short term spikes are great times to sell if you are day trading. Example of that is if you’ve invested in a coin @0.01. and it went up to 0.1 sell them all and wait for the next crash. You are only profitabble here if you have a large some of those coins. Now if you will do this you must accept the fact that the value might go up still after a few days but if you are into the “easy” way do it this way. Or like me I set a deadline for my portfolio. I hold for a year and then sell it if its profitable then. If not then ill hold it for another year or only when there is a huge spike and then same thing buy again during market. Razhes.
since OP started holding, better hold till you win back your capital or till it reaches to the moon, you'll never know, maybe the moment you sell it the time it will pump, very unfortunate if ever, choose coins to hold know if those coins your holding will have some developments.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
tyas pur

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:22:40 AM

I think not only the panicked new holder but the old one must have felt the panic. And almost all investors must be panicked. And my advice, even though the price of coins is getting down. But you better keep it, because the more you sell means the price of coins will be more and more are down.
Manyara

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 11:16:24 AM

I have reduced the number of times in a week that I look at the prices. I will just keep holding because selling is not an option for me at this time.

For all the latest Cryptocurrency and blockchain news visit www.coinweez.com Join coinweez telegram community https://t.me/joinchat/E4QgYhDAXeum7azNK8JRuw Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/coinweez Like the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/coinweezofficial/
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:10:58 PM

generally these first quarter months show decline or i would say correction in crypto after rally so it is best to buy in these months and use this volatility in price to increase your current holding.holding it always good but if you have chance to increase the quantity of the coin then its better to take risk and do not go for short profit ,aim for high long term profit.
mybtcasset

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:44:32 PM

Hold it my friend, do you believe this technology?  If you believe of course you will hold it but if you don't believe sell it. Do you want to do trading or invest? If you do trading learn about tech analysis, maybe that's can help you (should you doing cut loss or not). I'm holding it until I can get profit from them.

New people who enter into cryptocurrency will always worry about their investment, in the beginning, they might be very new to this technology and might confuse about where to buy and where to sell, but a clever person will always hold the coin until the price increases.
iamsether

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:04:43 PM

Selling them nowadays is useless. You only lose money if you do since market is always on the red everyday so your only choice not to lose more of your investment is to hold on to it until the market is bullish.
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:45:29 PM

Selling them nowadays is useless. You only lose money if you do since market is always on the red everyday so your only choice not to lose more of your investment is to hold on to it until the market is bullish.
I agree with your experience. I think we should not be too worried because the crypto market is always up and down. We need to grasp the rules and set up smart investment strategies every day.
Please consult the members as it can help you a lot in the future. Be patient and hard, you will find many good luck.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Blondy12

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:00:29 PM

No sense in selling now, if you held this far than just hodl for some more time as crypto is bound to rise again. Just wait for the Bitcoin price to become stable as thats when the altcoins pump. You shouldn't panic because these are market corrections and are healthy for the market.
Absolutely right. What would be the point of holding for sometime now if we can't wait to hold more. All we can do here in this situation is be more patient and wait for the value to rise again. Anyway it started to pump slowly now. Just avoid ourselves from checking from time to time to avoid panicking.
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

einc.io

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:36:00 PM

If there is no angle, there is no gain. Only the patient ones will win. Young investors are immediately dreaming of being rich.

3angel84

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:42:40 PM

you dont have to be panic like them if you do then you dont have glory in the end. if you have coin in your wallet its better to hold while the market is red. be patient of holding your token specially if you feel that token has a potetial of good profit in the future.
DariaBriklaiz

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:08:48 PM

Off course hold until market will have uphill. Exeption can be immediate requirement in fiat money. I think this year tokens will rising new targets
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:10:41 PM

Selling now near the bottom at a loss is not advisable. Just wait patiently and the market will recover back to old highs and new highs in a few months.
teamsah5416

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:14:29 PM

In my opinion it is the the worst time for sales right now. If you do not need urgent cash, you should not sell. Just think about it. A ltcoins fall in price as soon as they go to large stock exchanges. Nobody wants to keep them on their hands, everyone sells. Few weeks later they will understand it is not to good sell altcoins now.
mbakruroh

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

enterapp.io PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:41:25 PM

Off course hold until market will have uphill. Exeption can be immediate requirement in fiat money. I think this year tokens will rising new targets
optimistic this year the coin will rise. tokens will rise by the middle of the year and at the end of the year so we can still be optimistic and can patiently hold coins.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:13:26 PM

The market is unpredictable. But the fact we are in the stable chart. there is no a lot of movement in the bitcoin value. bitcoin was failing to break 10k resistance that will be so difficult to growth if we can't break it.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Starla (OP)

Activity: 148

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:34:41 AM

optimistic this year the coin will rise. tokens will rise by the middle of the year and at the end of the year so we can still be optimistic and can patiently hold coins.
You are very confident about the future I want to like you who have trust. and I am sure that everyone will hope like that, we see the future together
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: