Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:10:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: new holder of panic  (Read 2156 times)
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:55:28 AM

There are two options that you can do. If you lost due to price coins down yet is too large then selling just before the larger the loss that you get. on the other hand to secure the course then hold the coins until the price bounced back. choice number two I preferred to do.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
Akses01

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:41:38 AM

I think Panic never helps you, it will even make a disappointment, If you sell your coins right now, may be sorry, because this will end in a few weeks or months. Coins will start rising and even higher than before. So stay calm, do not panic, entrust the price will rise again, because the price of bitcoin is fluctuating.
Condoriano

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:41:50 AM

Better hold it as long as you can. Selling coins while it's low is such a waste since it will only lead you to losses and regrets. You should know what coins you are investing in cause most of the coins get pumped after few months or after the full project got executed. Every will have it's own time to shine.

Raziel444

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 05:48:55 AM

The best thing to do now is hold, if you sell now that's unthinkable for you will never recover and earn. Just be patient and believe that btc and alts price will manage to recover soon or nxt quarters.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 09:15:39 AM

I think that we have to have patience for the next 6 months at least. That the market has been enlivened it is necessary that new money enter. In this case, the smaller the total capitalization of the market, the less amount of money it will take to push it up. in the near future, bitcoins and top coins will have greater volatility. At the same time, whichever bitcoin price does not exist, the top altcoyins will lose altitude with small bounces. The smaller the capitalization of a coin, the less it is exposed to bitcoin movements. That's worth paying attention to this coin. on them it will be possible to receive a profit in such a falling market

BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 10:04:56 AM

earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?

we have two kinds of going down.
1. when a good investment which has a good future is dropping. for example when bitcoin price drops, in this case you can sell and buy back during the downtrend and accumulate more and more to have a larger amount when the rise (because of the real adoption and the good future) happens.

2. when pump and dump altcoins are getting dumped so their prices drop. in this case the best course of action is to dump as fast as possible because in this scenario every second is important if you don't want to lose a lot of money.

--looking for signature--
gamaman990

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:27:21 AM

no one can give a straight answer to OP's question. This is a million dollar question every trader is asking himself everyday. any trading decision should be based your strategy, market condition, tech development, etc. know yourself and DYOR
cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:30:37 PM

earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?
if you sell it means you make the wrong decision, do not panic, enjoy these hard times, I'm sure crypto will soon improve
snawy

Activity: 79

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:49:39 PM

Market is unpredictable, so I would suggest you to invest as much money as you are not afraid to lost.
Wilsonong222

Activity: 130
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:55:13 PM

You’re in big trouble my friend because as of the moment you don’t know what to do in your crypto. I have three little piece of advice that you might consider and here are the followings;

1. Know your assignment – It is OK to ask for opinion but never make that the sole criteria for choosing a decisions.
   2. Never panic – One of the deadly sins of playing here at the cryptocurrency. We all know the high volatility of the market. You need to get along with that roller coaster ride.
   3. Long Term Investment – This strategy fits very well on the person who has limited knowledge in trading. Aside of that looking at the overall gain of holder than trader are much bigger.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    PRE-ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:59:43 PM

Don't be get with your emotions because this kind of fluctuations are already not neq in the market. It's better to hold your coin so and maybe you can buy some coins while it is in dip.
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:58:50 PM

Don't be get with your emotions because this kind of fluctuations are already not neq in the market. It's better to hold your coin so and maybe you can buy some coins while it is in dip.
The best for that is to hold your coins. Many of us here having down of our portfolio, and that's the normal in market getting down low the value. Never panic just be patient we can see again the flow of market to uptrend.
dumbdragon

Activity: 588
Merit: 354

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:26:20 PM

New investors need to be more patient. We are investing in the future technology infrastructure.

rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:42:06 PM

I see how the news background is changing from good to bad. This is the first sign that whales have planned another drop of bitcoin. Maybe they are bluffing, but most likely they are not...
shinhurr

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:48:44 PM

New investors need to be more patient. We are investing in the future technology infrastructure.

I do like that point of view!
Doing the same here. Either the coin goes a long way (in terms of years) or I lose all I 'invested'. No regrests.. although for me it is 'easier' since I only mined it and never bought a big amount. Since I mined them and don't have an exact amount of money that I 'invested' to buy them I do not see the coins that strongly as money I am losing.

It is in my opinion not wise to invest (except for day to day trading) if you invest an amount of money where you are not prepared to go for the long run (or are prepared to lose everything), think about it... tomorrow there might be something seriously wrong about the blockchain in which you invested.

I mined about 20-30 coins 3 years ago. From those 20-30, 2 went up significantly, the rest died or the amount I have is almost worthless. But those 2 coins were worth it.
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:51:53 PM

There is no sence to just sell it now cause market has a down which won't last forever, just wait some time when prices will go up and then sell your coins, it is just as simple as i wrote.
BitProCoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:20:43 PM

I believe that everything will increase in due time for all altcoins. Hopefully that I'm not mistaken in my own word and prediction.
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:24:20 PM

if you already enterd this market at the earliest of the year, then you must have lost very much in trading, the price of rightnow is quite low and still not an easy job for new traders, because new traders dont have much experiences and panic sell when the price drop despite the fact they can lost very much money in short time.
yes I am new in sales I always ask for opinions if confused and if I sell now my first capital has not returned can be said to lose. I'd better hold it and buy altcoin again

Yes you lose some of your coins because you invest or you buy a coins or tokens when the year start and the value was high so that right now you are confuse if you still hold or you sell but I'd suggest because it also happen to me that wait, hold and invest again because the value right now was low so that this is the right time to get back you lose and hold dont panic of the value.
teamsah5416

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:39:01 PM

I guess crypto is very risky that some end in lose but for you you need to observe what will be the next of your holding coin in the next steps in market. do you believe this technology?  If you believe of course you will hold it but if you don't believe sell your coins.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:42:51 PM

I can feel that in such situations it is a very emotionally draining thing when we have to decide a decision between either holding it or selling it. but I would advise you to do a detailed analysis of the coin you invested and whatever decision you will make it should be based on research so that you do not make the wrong decision.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: