Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:19:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: new holder of panic  (Read 2156 times)
SexySexyYeah

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:14:59 AM

I guess crypto is very risky that some end in lose but for you you need to observe what will be the next of your holding coin in the next steps in market. do you believe this technology?  If you believe of course you will hold it but if you don't believe sell your coins.

It will be dangerous if you really don't know what crypto is. You're right about that if you really don't know the what blockchain technology is all about and the use of cryptocurrency once you invest on it you will end on panic selling but I am sure if you search very well all about blockchain and cryptocurrency you will hold until you satisfy on your profit.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:57:18 AM

I guess crypto is very risky that some end in lose but for you you need to observe what will be the next of your holding coin in the next steps in market. do you believe this technology?  If you believe of course you will hold it but if you don't believe sell your coins.

It will be dangerous if you really don't know what crypto is. You're right about that if you really don't know the what blockchain technology is all about and the use of cryptocurrency once you invest on it you will end on panic selling but I am sure if you search very well all about blockchain and cryptocurrency you will hold until you satisfy on your profit.
For those who are new to this market, this is the moment that they fear. The whole market is going down. And when they panic, this is the time when big investors swallow them.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:45:00 AM

Better hold it as long as you can. Selling coins while it's low is such a waste since it will only lead you to losses and regrets. You should know what coins you are investing in cause most of the coins get pumped after few months or after the full project got executed. Every will have it's own time to shine.

Newbies should fully understand the market before investing here, panicking will result to you a big loss.
The market is volatile and if your emotion is weak, most probably you will hold your holdings at a loss.
Be more patient, and don't be scared about the market right now, it will up again in the right time.
Hellokitty12

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:01:31 AM

Better hold it as long as you can. Selling coins while it's low is such a waste since it will only lead you to losses and regrets. You should know what coins you are investing in cause most of the coins get pumped after few months or after the full project got executed. Every will have it's own time to shine.

Newbies should fully understand the market before investing here, panicking will result to you a big loss.
The market is volatile and if your emotion is weak, most probably you will hold your holdings at a loss.
Be more patient, and don't be scared about the market right now, it will up again in the right time.

Yes it will up again in the right time, but it depends on what kind of crypto you'd investing and you should know how's the potential of your coin.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:07:55 AM

earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?
If you already believe hold is not a problem but if the investment is too much use your funds better slightly reduce it to isa cover the needs during the market is down,do not lust too much store
Temik2704

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:17:59 AM

earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?
Holders win in most cases, then... You should better have steel balls  Smiley
I lost 60% in my Portfolio from its maximum but I keep calm and wait for next "cryptospring"

boboyboi

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:51:05 AM

Holding,waiting and hoping,this is part of the market where we are,panic may cause aggresiveness to sell.when its time of fall,we must stay alert because spring is coming.
bucsky

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

einc.io

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:53:58 AM

Panic selling will give you a big loss.

》          EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now   ((   EINC.IO   ))
bitcoinsay

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Presale starts on 28th of April!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:03:54 AM

This decline is not a panic sale. The price of the market against a negative situation in the G20.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄██▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄██▄▄
▄████████▄     ▄████████▄
███████▀▀  ▄   ▄  ▀▀███████
██████▀  ▄█████████▄  ▀██████
██████  ▄█████████████▄  ██████
█████  █████████████████  █████
██████  █████████████████  ██████
█████  ███████████████████  █████
█████  ███████████████████  █████
████  ███████████████████  ████
▀▀█▀   ▀███████████████▀   ▀█▀▀
▄      ▀█████████████▀      ▄
█▄   ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄   ▄█
▀  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████  ▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
               ▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄██████
   ▄▄▄███████▀████
▀█████████▀ ▄████
   ▀████▀ ▄██████
      ▀ ▄███████
        ██▀█████
        █   ▀██

▄▄▄▄
      ▄█████
      ███
    ▄▄███▄▄
    ███████
      ███
      ███
      ███
           ▄▄▄
 █▄       █████▄▀
 ███▄▄ ▄▄██████▀
  ▀█████████████
   █████████████
    ▀██████████
    ▄████████
▄▄████████▀▀

██▄     ▄██▄
 ████▄  ▄█████
 ███████████ █
 ██████████ ██
 █████████ ███
 ████▀███ ████
 ████  ▀ █████
 ▀███     ▀▀██
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 07:06:11 AM

you sell it if you have capital will return intact? I think it certainly does. panic in holding the coin is just for beginners and people not familiar with the world of trading. I think to hold a coin so that the capital that you have returned all is a good choice.

Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:44:20 PM

It's obvious of course hold it if you want to back on your capital and don't lost the half of your money. Hold is greater than selling, if you want to get a lot of profits be patient and wait because the value of market  will recover and rising again.
Correct, many people think that they will be able to sell and then buy some other coin and make a lot of money but the truth is that is not going to happen after all if they were such a good traders they will not have made the mistake of buying at the top of the market to begin with.
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:55:57 PM

Selling them nowadays is useless. You only lose money if you do since market is always on the red everyday so your only choice not to lose more of your investment is to hold on to it until the market is bullish.
The market is unpredictable. But the fact we are in the stable chart. there is no a lot of movement in the bitcoin value. bitcoin was failing to break 10k resistance that will be so difficult to growth if we can't break it.

Many of  those don't really understand the trading some of them they are panic selling when they see or monitor always the fluctuation of coins this is one of the reason to trigger to sell or to panic even they know that they lose. When we see the market always playing this in to $8,000 to $11,000 so it means we don't predict what is the value within an hour so don't panic seller.
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:07:01 AM

Panic selling is for those hodlers who have weak hands with their altcoins and giving them less profits from their altcoins. The best thing to do is to hold your altcoins until the price of bitcoin goes high again because altcoins price will follow aswell. But now that altcoins are in dip , this is the best time to buy altcoins that can give you a high profit when their price will back to normal again.

GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 12:28:37 AM

The best way to sell is when you already have profits. Don't be greedy. When you are doing trading, you should know when to sell and when to buy. Just learn from your mistakes, try to observe and read the chart of coin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:00:45 AM

Are you new to crypto currency? There is no point in selling now just to cut your loss because that is not the solution. Best thing to do is hodl and wait for the market to recover. Be patient dude, get used to it for this bullish market.
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:09:46 AM

Are you new to crypto currency? There is no point in selling now just to cut your loss because that is not the solution. Best thing to do is hodl and wait for the market to recover. Be patient dude, get used to it for this bullish market.
It's normal to panic when they are not used in crypto, or if they put a big amount of investment that might be their only hope, investing is risky, all users should know that so when everytime markets became too volatile they will not panic.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
lenj

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:13:05 AM

if you already enterd this market at the earliest of the year, then you must have lost very much in trading, the price of rightnow is quite low and still not an easy job for new traders, because new traders dont have much experiences and panic sell when the price drop despite the fact they can lost very much money in short time.
yes I am new in sales I always ask for opinions if confused and if I sell now my first capital has not returned can be said to lose. I'd better hold it and buy altcoin again

Yes you lose some of your coins because you invest or you buy a coins or tokens when the year start and the value was high so that right now you are confuse if you still hold or you sell but I'd suggest because it also happen to me that wait, hold and invest again because the value right now was low so that this is the right time to get back you lose and hold dont panic of the value.

We can not force the market goes higher because the market works based on demand and supply.
The recent price is so low so panic sell and quit the crypto is not good idea because you will be lose much money.
Sell the coin now and buy back in the deeper again is better strategy.
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:33:16 AM

if you already enterd this market at the earliest of the year, then you must have lost very much in trading, the price of rightnow is quite low and still not an easy job for new traders, because new traders dont have much experiences and panic sell when the price drop despite the fact they can lost very much money in short time.
yes I am new in sales I always ask for opinions if confused and if I sell now my first capital has not returned can be said to lose. I'd better hold it and buy altcoin again

Yes you lose some of your coins because you invest or you buy a coins or tokens when the year start and the value was high so that right now you are confuse if you still hold or you sell but I'd suggest because it also happen to me that wait, hold and invest again because the value right now was low so that this is the right time to get back you lose and hold dont panic of the value.

We can not force the market goes higher because the market works based on demand and supply.
The recent price is so low so panic sell and quit the crypto is not good idea because you will be lose much money.
other than that the current issue is not good for an increase or moment of bitcoin awakening. google membaned bitcoin ads starting in June and this could make the price shock yesterday. well I'm sure this storm will pass quickly

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:52:51 AM

You already lose some so basically just hold and wait until the market recovers. I also suggest to buy some more if you still have spare funds because this would be a long hold and for sure you will not regret it and this is faith and also based from the past. Once the current news about FUD and other news about countries interfering crypto subsides everything will go back to normal.
lenj

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:26:29 AM

other than that the current issue is not good for an increase or moment of bitcoin awakening. google membaned bitcoin ads starting in June and this could make the price shock yesterday. well I'm sure this storm will pass quickly

Why the google will ban cryptocurrency in june but the news has been spread this month which is very early.
But the news is always come and the news seeker will spread it to get money for what they are doing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: