Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:41:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: new holder of panic  (Read 2156 times)
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:52:06 AM

earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?
I can feel that in such situations it is a very emotionally draining thing when we have to decide a decision between either holding it or selling it. but I would advise you to do a detailed analysis of the coin you invested and whatever decision you will make it should be based on research so that you do not make the wrong decision.

Being 100% right is not in cryptocurrency field since all decision is based on unpredictable.
However, doing a research can reduce percentage of wrong decision so we can feel better when we execute our final decision.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:20:03 AM

looking at unstable market conditions then it is best to keep holding until the price can reach a high price. and if you can not wait to sell it now at a low price

market field

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:11:36 AM

earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?
if you already enterd this market at the earliest of the year, then you must have lost very much in trading, the price of rightnow is quite low and still not an easy job for new traders, because new traders dont have much experiences and panic sell when the price drop despite the fact they can lost very much money in short time.
yes I am new in sales I always ask for opinions if confused and if I sell now my first capital has not returned can be said to lose. I'd better hold it and buy altcoin again

Yes you lose some of your coins because you invest or you buy a coins or tokens when the year start and the value was high so that right now you are confuse if you still hold or you sell but I'd suggest because it also happen to me that wait, hold and invest again because the value right now was low so that this is the right time to get back you lose and hold dont panic of the value.

We can not force the market goes higher because the market works based on demand and supply.
The recent price is so low so panic sell and quit the crypto is not good idea because you will be lose much money.
Sell the coin now and buy back in the deeper again is better strategy.
other than that the current issue is not good for an increase or moment of bitcoin awakening. google membaned bitcoin ads starting in June and this could make the price shock yesterday. well I'm sure this storm will pass quickly
After the storm passes you think it is devastated many percent? And are you worried when the storm is about to hit the market? If it was me, I would sell what I have. And when the storm passes I'll start to buy again. This way I think it's safer than you keep it and wait for the storm to roll it all away.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:25:20 AM

if you already enterd this market at the earliest of the year, then you must have lost very much in trading, the price of rightnow is quite low and still not an easy job for new traders, because new traders dont have much experiences and panic sell when the price drop despite the fact they can lost very much money in short time.
yes I am new in sales I always ask for opinions if confused and if I sell now my first capital has not returned can be said to lose. I'd better hold it and buy altcoin again

Yes you lose some of your coins because you invest or you buy a coins or tokens when the year start and the value was high so that right now you are confuse if you still hold or you sell but I'd suggest because it also happen to me that wait, hold and invest again because the value right now was low so that this is the right time to get back you lose and hold dont panic of the value.

First of all, don't panick. Panick never helped anyone to take good decisions. Check the prognosis for each coin you have. If your coins are loosy shitcoins - sell it. If the prognosis is good - then calm down and hodl (this is actually my motto).
MarchToke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:13:36 AM

Right advise for this case is to hold your coins and never sell it in a low price unless you badly needed a money. If you hold this coins, it might reach in a higher value at the right time. Because there is a right timing for all coins.

killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 09:00:48 AM

"Expert traders" are under the delusion that their coins will just go up and up and up, and nothing else can happen. Their head is that infested with shit, even when they see their coins being wiped out, the just "HODL" because they read it on Facebook and are now part of the HODL LAMBOS MOON .

In reality they are just fucking jokes who have no clue in the slightest about trading. However their delusional state of mind tells them the opposite. They truly believe they are gifted expert traders.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:14:54 AM

If you understand cryptocurrency, you should understand that we all expect great growth after the market correction.
Daddyj2

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:08:52 AM

If you still have money to spent just hold your coins, selling them now will just cost you a lot of money and a chance to gain more profit.

"Hard work puts you where luck can find you."
light22man

Activity: 311

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 12:12:09 PM

If you come to crypto not for fast money and you believe in project( coin) better hold and don't make  panic sell . We don't know where market trend will turn so better hodl

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
oidv

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:27:59 PM

Now the market is something new. Last year, there was no such a fall in prices. But this moment needs to be experienced, even if the falling market continues in the next months. Some want prices to copy the last year to the percents, but it does not happen like this.
rapperug92

Activity: 191

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:39:35 PM

I think that right now the best thing to hold. You shouldn't sell. Because the market is unpredictable what will happen but the price may recover.
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 01:02:49 PM

You can sell it now and buy later at the lower price or hodl until the price recover. Personally, I prefer the second option since I am long-term holder so I don't care about the price right now because I have my own target.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:37:28 PM

Friends, hold the crypto coins you have, sell now is not the right choice because the price is falling. Be patient, the future will surely increase in value and you will get a good profit.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:31:24 PM

Many people buy in a falling market, but it is up to you to decide what to do with your money. I am sure that the market still shows growth. Many more will tear your hair and feel sorry that isn't bought when it was cheap)
Xxxurrrad

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:34:49 PM

Newbies always panic and make mistakes. This is normal. They need to go through one such correction and after that them can make good money.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:39:24 PM

Many people who buyed in at the beginn of the year, make huge loss today. So if they smart, they hold it. But the most of them are new investors who never invested in stocks. So its clear that they get in panic and sold everything with lose. But the problem is they dont inform enough about the coins they invest, and thats why they make lose. Theirs a simple rule, never buy at the alltimehigh. And thats a huge mistake many people do at the beginn of the year, and thats why they have such a high lose.
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:18:52 PM

Many people who buyed in at the beginn of the year, make huge loss today. So if they smart, they hold it. But the most of them are new investors who never invested in stocks. So its clear that they get in panic and sold everything with lose. But the problem is they dont inform enough about the coins they invest, and thats why they make lose. Theirs a simple rule, never buy at the alltimehigh. And thats a huge mistake many people do at the beginn of the year, and thats why they have such a high lose.
You imagine their condition, so much to lose at the beginning of their way. This time the market has really fallen, and even those who are 1-2 years in this topic are panicking very much!

alaricoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:30:28 PM

a good battle of nerves. But I do not give in to panic and hold until the end. We are in a great war between old finance (evil) and crypto (good) revolutions. Good always wins
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:44:25 PM

Many people buy in a falling market, but it is up to you to decide what to do with your money. I am sure that the market still shows growth. Many more will tear your hair and feel sorry that isn't bought when it was cheap)

yes you are right .
but problem on this case ,just did we touch the safe point.
i mean , ok now it's a red flag , but can going down more ?

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
dinhbiplus

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:51:00 PM

You already lose some so basically just hold and wait until the market recovers. I also suggest to buy some more if you still have spare funds because this would be a long hold and for sure you will not regret it and this is faith and also based from the past. Once the current news about FUD and other news about countries interfering crypto subsides everything will go back to normal.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: