Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:50:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: new holder of panic  (Read 2157 times)
Rayakitty

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:45:01 AM

earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?
The best step that can be taken for now in cryptocurrency is to hold the coins because the current price of the coin is very volatile. When the price of coins has increased again, that's when it's right to sell coins or exchange tokens.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:01:16 AM

Now is the perfect time to make new acquisitions. I think we have reached the point below which we will not go down.

Based on my TA there are possibilities that Bitcoin could go down around $3000 and if that happens we all know altcoins will follow but I hope it will not go down below that price because it really hurts.
Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:15:33 AM

Panic coin is a very good coin hodl

It’s gold for nerds
pumawolf

Activity: 968
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:47:23 AM

This decline is not the work of new investors. Panic is not about sales. The whale's just asking for it.
uletkluget

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:55:46 AM

earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?

don't give up, Right now, the price of the bitcoin suffered another correction again after some negative news that broke out earlier and some of the traders sold most of their coin in a hurry. Panic selling will only lead traders to more losses in the future if they continue repeating this of behavior. In the midst of price fall, try to remain calm because it won't last long and will recover again after few days. Most of these are healthy corrections intensified only by a string of bad news,FUD and some panicked new investors.
Since you already hold for such a long term (In crypto months is consider long), its better to continue hodl
Or a better way, but you might need some knowledge here - Sell and Dip lower
Personally, this is always a very good way to make your portfolio bigger in terms of value and size
However, you would need to know when to sell and buy back
I made mistakes selling at the lowest point and fail to buy back at point which eventually lead me to lose more value, so i hodl onto most of the coins

Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:56:08 PM

Constantly hope that everything will soon be adjusted and the market will again start growing, of course you can. But in reality this may not happen, you need to consider all the risks.
There is a big difference between hoping that things will eventually go back to normal, and they will, and to be delusional about it, I have seen people making predictions that bitcoin is going back to 20000 at the end of April and that is not going to happen, we need to understand that is going to take a lot of time before we see the price again.
Alex_marik

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:06:48 PM

Only to keep, not to sell, you will lose more from operations with sale. And about the purchase, no one knows how lower prices for crypto coins will drop below.
sale.kripta

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:48:11 PM

A lot of today's investors are in a state of panic, I'm already prepared and ready to see the price on the airspace at $ 200, for bitcoin 3000 dollars.
oli123

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:21:09 PM

When some people sell their coins in panic, you can get them at a lower price. Do not sell coins and tokens in panic. Mostly, you can later regret it.
I would not sell my own experience in panic. If you want to sell, then sell the part and the part you leave for future growth prices.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:06:44 AM

Panic is the main enemy of any participant of cryptomarket. If you start selling now, you will regret it when the market recovers.

PG13

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:42:06 AM

You're not alone on this situation as we are all affected with this tremendous downfall for almost 3 months. The market is still looking for more buyers to settle this bearish market. I hope you will hold your coins as same with what I did.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
vliegenderhollander

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:06:53 AM

You're not alone on this situation as we are all affected with this tremendous downfall for almost 3 months. The market is still looking for more buyers to settle this bearish market. I hope you will hold your coins as same with what I did.

In addition to this I saw some suggestion for Hodling. Himmm it was really wise.
Are there any choice except hodling??
You believe this crypto thing is gonna work eventually, you are not blind, you are educated, you have vision Smiley Don't you all have ? So the answer is simple you should go with it. (Not an Investment Advicesddfdgs   Grin
It's typical human behavior  Wink

Forever Hodl!!!
AlecMe

Activity: 392
Merit: 159

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:07:11 AM

When did you buy how much did you spent?           X
How much are you currently at loss?                      Y
Can you afford a further loss?                              Yes/No
Do you depend on that money NOW?                   Yes/No

Usually I invest X amount (that i do NOT need to rely on, EVER).
I do not care about my Y, (due to X being an amount I would have never relied on, and due to own beliefs into a project due to OWN RESEARCH).
If something happens and I cannot afford a further loss due to other variables outside my control, and I require that money, as i would not have anything else, I would cash out, not matter the loss. Otherwise DO NOT TOUCH!

This is how i judge if i have to sell or not.

Looking forward on better views.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:26:41 PM

in this market situation it's good to play short term, long term will take some time to make profit, I am ready to lose but I can more quickly to profit by buying coins with cheaper price again

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

bitcoinsay

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Presale starts on 28th of April!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:36:33 PM

I'm a big damn, but I'm so optimistic. I can wait 2-3 years. Large investors will raise the market again for a long time.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄██▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄██▄▄
▄████████▄     ▄████████▄
███████▀▀  ▄   ▄  ▀▀███████
██████▀  ▄█████████▄  ▀██████
██████  ▄█████████████▄  ██████
█████  █████████████████  █████
██████  █████████████████  ██████
█████  ███████████████████  █████
█████  ███████████████████  █████
████  ███████████████████  ████
▀▀█▀   ▀███████████████▀   ▀█▀▀
▄      ▀█████████████▀      ▄
█▄   ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄   ▄█
▀  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████  ▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
               ▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄██████
   ▄▄▄███████▀████
▀█████████▀ ▄████
   ▀████▀ ▄██████
      ▀ ▄███████
        ██▀█████
        █   ▀██

▄▄▄▄
      ▄█████
      ███
    ▄▄███▄▄
    ███████
      ███
      ███
      ███
           ▄▄▄
 █▄       █████▄▀
 ███▄▄ ▄▄██████▀
  ▀█████████████
   █████████████
    ▀██████████
    ▄████████
▄▄████████▀▀

██▄     ▄██▄
 ████▄  ▄█████
 ███████████ █
 ██████████ ██
 █████████ ███
 ████▀███ ████
 ████  ▀ █████
 ▀███     ▀▀██
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
Jianx

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:58:28 PM

in a position like it feels all coin is very good to hold, for those who have this capital is the right time to make an investment because many coin down far below the price of ICO
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:37:40 PM

I think it's best to hold it now. But since the market is down now then it is better to keep some good token purchases if you can buy it.
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:47:39 PM

do not panic because the price has decreased, you can be patient when hold. I also feel the worries for prices that have decreased in the market. but we can be optimistic if the future price returns to normal and wait.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
Keelhaul

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:12:57 PM

Now just hold on to it as its price fell down the bottom cause I don't expect you bought it to sell five times cheaper
carlfebz2

Activity: 2968
Merit: 730

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:32:18 PM

I'm a big damn, but I'm so optimistic. I can wait 2-3 years. Large investors will raise the market again for a long time.
This is really a very long term hold and only few people can really do such thing since not all having that kind of patience specially seeing on prices of the market which goes up and down.Stress and temptations would really experienced along the way.If you can resist these things then it would really pays you off but still it would be entirely depending on which coin you are holding on,if it does worth to be hold on or you are just simply hodling for long term for a total shitcoin and that's the risk involved always even just we are holding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: