Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:39:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: new holder of panic  (Read 2155 times)
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:33:57 PM

The perfect time to shop. I think so, because I am sure that at the end of may-June there will be a strong market growth.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iagyei259

Activity: 150
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 04:03:54 PM

If the price of a coin go down for a short period, it doesn't mean you should sell it. You can look at what the coin can be able to achieve in the future before deciding to sell or hold.
Mame89

Activity: 1554
Merit: 425

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:02:42 PM

I think the best option is that we can as much as possible to asset our asset because if we sure in a few months there will be enough increase to make us smile.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
fakmee

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:20:20 PM

earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?

a hold is a good choice when the market is fall. if you believe to coin which you buy it, you need to be ready for hold it even for a long term. don't try to sell it in the cheap price, it just will lose your money.
if we have decided to invest in the world of crypto then we must be able to risk the price drop, which means we must be ready to survive for an unclear time until when will return to the normal price
Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:22:53 PM

In the starting of the year 2018 was more panic because market is very badly down i think billions of dollar reducing in total marketcap it's really panic situation in every single coin holder.Now middle of this year market nicely come back so i think still there are no reason to panic in holding.
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:53:47 PM

Everybody experienced the same thing, but I chose to HODL my investments for that first quarter of hell. Even if I know that I will loss alot of profit, I chose to keep and stay still. Just when the recovery period came and I gained all my loss profit 2x. It's al worth it anyway because I earned enough for the second quarter.

chalkboard17

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:48:01 PM

If prices are falling and you are getting a coin at a high price and you are hurt, there is no better job than waiting. If you see the market too risky and uncertain, you can save your money by selling it to the people you earn money from your hand.
Holding is not always a good idea. There are many things you can do instead of holding in order to save your balance. Why not sell your coin and rebuy it when it low ? It might help you to cut the loss when the coin recover its price. Holding is good, but once you hold a coin, you have to stick with it forever until its price returns to normal

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
furkantugra

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:34:50 PM

Panic panic always causes bad results. If you come to crypto not for fast money and you believe in project( coin) better hold and don't make  panic sell . We don't know where market trend will turn so better hodl
arctic circle

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:38:22 AM

Being 100% right is not in cryptocurrency field since all decision is based on unpredictable. However, doing a research can reduce percentage of wrong decision so we can feel better when we execute our final decision.
henrybek3

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:53:54 AM

There may be uncertainty and panic in the market, I do not know whether this consensus activity is undermining or a speculative movement linked to it. What I know is to wait patiently in such a time without panic
Julibas

Activity: 145

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:17:02 PM

earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?

Sale in panic - the worst that you could make after market crash. It is better not to do practically nothing. Absolutely anything.
If you hold now, there is a good chance that in the long term you will see that your portfolio grows in the price. Long-term investment offers access to ampler opportunities.
md.falkone

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:18:20 PM

Now at all not time. Existence of market panic or sale of panic can put you more losses. If you solve hodl or to invest, you have to be risky. Knowing that you have already lost some, the best course, I think, to wait for it until the price again raises. But, of course, make some research if still there is a chance to rise again.
Seano

Activity: 303
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:28:20 PM

The best way to cope with such coins - it is simple to carry out them within a year and to look whether it makes profit during this period of time. As soon as I have achieved these objectives, irrespective of profit which I will get, I should decide whether it is necessary to sell me it or to continue to hold her during more long-term type of investments.
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:56:27 PM

I think you just hold it and wait until the coin you buy has increased in price do not panic with market conditions that dropped dramatically it is reasonable in crypto trading, just wait crypto will experience price recovery and back again at the highest price and decrease again..

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:52:35 PM

Thanks for being resistant, you are already helping the process of growing bitcoin values. Holding it 'in the long run' is the best option, and this will make profitable trading more and more hot and excited.
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:59:21 PM

Sale in panic - the worst that you could make after market crash. It is better not to do practically nothing. Absolutely anything.
If you hold now, there is a good chance that in the long term you will see that your portfolio grows in the price. Long-term investment offers access to ampler opportunities.

completely agree with your opinion. It is better dont do anything in such market and do not sell at a loss. If we look at the market 2-3 years ago, we will see that all assets have grown. Therefore, the long-term investment  is one of the best ways of earning good profits. HOLD and dont enter the market every hour.
boris0148

Activity: 207

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:00:05 AM

read the book "reminiscences of a stock operator". There you can learn a lot of interesting lessons from the life of the stock exchange and speculation.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:42:32 AM

Price of the altcoins decreasing because of the panic holder. I think better if the price decrease buy more altcoins because no can affect on the dump is only us who are earning money. We need to still alive altcoin because we need to maintain the price so they not become dead.
Quesdana

Activity: 212

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:54:43 AM

Price of the altcoins decreasing because of the panic holder. I think better if the price decrease buy more altcoins because no can affect on the dump is only us who are earning money. We need to still alive altcoin because we need to maintain the price so they not become dead.

That's right we really have to hold on our coins because that's our only asset for now since bitcoin correction was drastically unpredictable now. The coins that has no demand and stagnant in the marketplace may suffer from the dip and the price will fall eventually. We couldn't stop that happen, that's why in as early as we can; we should help to make the alts that we're holding for the main time. Just hold and don't panic, everything will become profitable in the future.
anggurMerah

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:26:55 AM

I think not only the new holder who panicked but who has long held a certain must have a sense of panic. But believe me your panic will not solve the problem, it will actually make you lose. So my advice when the price of the coin that you hold the price is down, you have to keep holding it until the price is high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: