Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:42:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: new holder of panic  (Read 2156 times)
IggySe7ven

Activity: 464
Merit: 29

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:34:54 PM

If you are worried about little dips on the price, then there is one thing that i have to suggest to you -> leave the crypto market, because it is not for you, because you can make a panic sell.
jeen5

Activity: 171
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:39:47 PM

you have to watch the fall. it's like a swamp. if you move, you'il hurt more. if you're here, you should wait. or you'il get stressed out.
TripleDrible

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:11:52 PM

earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?

Countless times, at this forum has already explained the obvious things. If the project is reliable, of course hodl. If he is obscure, unpromising, then even try to hold it is not necessary, immediately sell and forget as a terrible dream.
teamsah5416

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:43:26 PM

Beginners always panic. They are frightened by the slightest drop of the market. The fall that we are now experiencing has plunged them into shock. These people will sell their coins to whales at a very low price. Unfortunately this is basics of the crypto market.
mwarrior

Activity: 329
Merit: 10

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:07:32 AM

earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?
It all depends on what coins you added to your investment portfolio. Now almost all the coins have fallen in price and you can even buy them. Those coins that you bought earlier, you do not have to sell, wait until the market rebounds.

Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:58:32 AM

I suggest you relax, holding ain't easy, it needs a lot of patience, this things are kinda normal here at volatile world of crypto where the prices rise and fall without a warning so if i were you I'll put a little more faith in my coins, because for sure it will find a way to go back to the way it was or even better. Just continue holding, because just like the previous years, altcoins' prices will surely rise by the end of the quarter. Panic will bring you nothing but a huge loss.
I confirm that holding any altcoin is very difficult, we must be really patient to hold long, if every day on the view of the price of the coin the spirit will be insecure, me too, I holding the VIT coin and I went to see them constantly. I want to stop watching but the psychology I have to watch.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:15:11 AM
Merited by Btcmaeng18 (3)

The best way to secure your Crypto Assets is Holding them because more holders aren't selling their Cryptos out of panic because you will regret soon when the altcoins you're holding is pumping.
I am thankful that I survived the numbers of Crypto Market droppings and now I am still holding good value crypto assets that is for my future as my long term investments.

Good for you mate, you surpass the time of being panic in selling out your newly acquired token as a new holder or first time token holder it's a natural behavior to sell it right away not getting the chance of price hike in the future cause as a neophyte in this community its a mindset to have a profit right after it's campaign period.
percopolis

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:33:11 AM

If you understand that a downward trend begins, it is better to sell coins, and then buy them cheaper. If you did not sell on time, do not panic, wait until the trend changes to a growing
atomicgroup

Activity: 370
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:37:03 AM

I think you should still hold the coin/token as selling now will be at a loss unlike when you have more patience till the market recovers and you can get profit because the price of that coin would have increased by some percentage. You do not need to panic as this is only a temporary period which sometimes occur in crypto, the market price will increase soon.
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:44:34 AM

Sell it and you are only sealing your loss. Hold it and you will see better days in their prices in the days to come. You know, the world of crypto teaches us more than just investment. It teaches us that patience is the key. Be observant. This forum is giving you a lot of lessons from the experiences of other people. Impatience only keeps your portfolio going down. Patience will give you a good up and down ride.
cryptofunn

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 10:45:54 AM

relax and have fun, the market will go up, but it takes time. And if we consider that we are only at the beginning of the road, then we have a lot of time. A few years is exactly

oidv

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:35:31 PM

relax and have fun, the market will go up, but it takes time. And if we consider that we are only at the beginning of the road, then we have a lot of time. A few years is exactly
We can only save the accumulated coins. I'm still motivated by the fact that new ICOs are coming out, where the organizers are also counting on growth, you can not start from scratch and go to the red market.
jashley

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:28:28 PM

We can only save the accumulated coins. I'm still motivated by the fact that new ICOs are coming out, where the organizers are also counting on growth, you can not start from scratch and go to the red market.
If the market goes red it means buy and the market goes green it means sell. It is just a cycle that will repeat over and over a gain for the next coming years. If you really have a plan before trading I guess you will be fine for sure.

GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE                               
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
╚               ▶ Twitter         ▶ Facebook         ▶ Youtube         ▶ WHhitepaper               ╝
AKasOO

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:34:51 PM

if you hold this far from just hodl for some time again because crypto will definitely go up again, do not settle for the less profit, aiming to get better profit,the struggle will bring good results.
ppinin1122

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:40:09 PM

I have seen many such problems. It is actually very simple. You need to ask yourself why you bought these tokens. Why did you choose them? Is it because you think these tokens have a future? If yes, then please hold on!
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:51:43 PM

well
i have many many tokens on holding
and
some token i've bought on high price.
i also think what the best move on this situation
cut lose and try a new
but , there have many many things to do
a new research,and many more
so i just hodl it
because its not only my token going down.
all of cryptos also got it.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
mhigzoe

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:52:57 PM

Maybe hold and relax
Igor.J

Activity: 350

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:49:55 PM

I don't see the point in selling when the coins are on the downhill or even dropped. I believe that in this case the best position in this situation is to keep the coins till the time of growth.

neatworld

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:36:29 PM

Never invest more than you can afford to lose. So that at times like these, you can just look away, and wait out the bear market.
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:02:34 PM

I think better hold for now because of this market condition and holding this coin you can try to be a patient man, a lot of peoples said that patient is one of the keys to be a success
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: