Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:48:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTCZ] BitcoinZ - zkSNARKs 21b max POW-Zhash No-Premine No-Dev Tax  (Read 111717 times)
FollowWings

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 08:06:39 PM

what is with these bot posts^^???

is this coin dead?

Please check and read what we have done:
info.btcz.rocks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:15:18 PM

is this coin dead?

The coin is quite alive and well right now. They actually managed to do something new, interesting, and most of all useful in the "real world"  recently with the announcement of the Kioskz, payment devices for tables at restaurants, cashiers or just about anything else in a store etc...

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/bitcoinz-btcz-introduces-kioskz-table-top-crypto-payments-hardware/

FollowWings

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 08:18:15 PM

I have been banned from Telegram because I said EXMO still having my 443.000 btcZ blocked.

I send all documents for verifying my information (not requiered on spanish when I do the registry), you are ready for trade, and whitdrawal without verifying your account.

Ok, I can accept it, for security reason. Ok, they change his own rules.

But today, I have lost faith on $bitcoinZ $btcZ.

When I read about donation, always I have donate some btcZ for community Smiley.

Today, I receive a great ban for said the truth.

EXMO still blocking my account without any reason, nobody was login into my account, I dont forget my password, I never write it bad and make a bad login.

Im out of $btcZ, because I was thinking $btcZ was a true coin for community, but today, this has changed.

What I saw from you is spreading scam at twitter about BitcoinZ so maybe the ban was right.
We always help for everyone.
I asked for a transaction proof but you didnt show any. First you said Exmo banned transaction, then they banned from telegram, then they banned from site then we banned... Dont you get it? If every car going in the wrong way, maybe you are on the wrong way!
Feel free to contact me over discord.
Easteregg69

Activity: 1443
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:14:02 PM

Show me the money..

Is that FUD or what ?

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
Pcgamer34

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:30:09 PM

BTCZ going to moon have patience!
Easteregg69

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:47:02 PM

is this coin dead?

No, the coin isn't dead. But, maybe we should start removing the bot posts. They seem to get worse everyday. Today 4 posts.

Yeahh you would like that. Doing some deleting for some easy doe.

Leave it. Its a part of history. And when it start rhyming. Some poor sob will make a tune of it.

Easteregg69

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:50:42 PM

BTCZ going to moon have patience!

DGB is mooning. Expect it back at back at 325 (333 is a bargain) in a week.

All time high was close to 0..... Dot.

Digital Drug Lord

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:46:09 PM

When will btcZ hit a major exchange... A better question would be WHY should any major exchange list this shitcoin, I dont see any reasons for major exchanges to list this.

Never they spent 10 BTC on an exchange nobody ever heard of

They said they spent 10 BTC but we know what happen they voted their way on to the exchange and kept the money
Trafo

Activity: 109

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 06:21:11 AM

Your words are only defamation without any evidence. Stop misinforming the Community!
If you can not add any value to this forum then please leave it. We do not need members who don't do any positive but always claiming.

Stop destroying, start creating!

--------------------------
BitcoinZ: Innovation for a Better World
Thank you for BTCZ tips: t1QLuHkEigtkEtsLxENCosJ1YaKHzB2keH7
bartekhl_2

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 08:25:43 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 08:42:15 AM by bartekhl_2

This is not defamation. That is sad but true. I was a developer who brought this coin to the awareness by leading communication throughout first months, bringing the social profiles to masses. Then I was ousted by so-called leaders, because I did not agree with mr Equipool, who  used my work for the communit , without a note it was mine. I have not asked for a penny for the months I worked 24/7 believing in this project... I only asked to be mentioned in the video as an artist (I gave there my music). I asked to make a voting about this, but they rejected to ask community about some different views to be cleared. He told same 'community' bullshit . I got a ban from all the channels behind my back, without even noticing me. It was just disgusting. After this they decided that they rather delete the video, that community paid 100,000BTCZ for, than mention my artist name. The video you paid for is available, but they don't promote it in any way despite you all paid for this...Ego -freaks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa1QzhtqsTU

How they treat the community it looks rather like some dictatorship. But a smart one - they do what they want making people believe this is what people want. Smart - but short term. The market is showing its review by the price. The "attacks" are just a feedback from badly run business. Do they really think they can ban everyone who feels screwed?

This coin has so great potential. But there are few guys who spread word about 'community' etc "voting" etc.
But as it comes to facts - major donation for 10 BTC is being kept by the ones who hold the key to our coin. They are the ones who disinform. And above post is just an example of some personal attack without a ground.

Ignoring the voting about 10BTC ? How this fact attach to the "democracy"?
I think this coin should be taken over by the community because these guys treat the coin as their own.
How we can take over the coin from these hostile occupation?

EGYPTIANMAN - HOW ABOUT YOU GIVE YOURSELF BAN!
FollowWings

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 09:00:42 AM

You was banned out twice Bartekh because you though you can rule on everybody and can take over BitcoinZ!
I dont know much about that video, but everybody, every peace of video over youtube about BitcoinZ is belongs to someone. They made it for free. So its a bullshit you was unable to upload it under your name.
You wanted to give that out as a leader or boss and when you were voted down, because of your childess behaviour, you asked money for that video...
What do you looking for here still?
You already dumped BtcZ at 1cent...
Easteregg69

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:02:31 AM

Your words are only defamation without any evidence. Stop misinforming the Community!
If you can not add any value to this forum then please leave it. We do not need members who don't do any positive but always claiming.

Stop destroying, start creating!

--------------------------
BitcoinZ: Innovation for a Better World
Thank you for BTCZ tips: t1QLuHkEigtkEtsLxENCosJ1YaKHzB2keH7

Stop begging ?

Easteregg69

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:03:30 AM

You was banned out twice Bartekh because you though you can rule on everybody and can take over BitcoinZ!
I dont know much about that video, but everybody, every peace of video over youtube about BitcoinZ is belongs to someone. They made it for free. So its a bullshit you was unable to upload it under your name.
You wanted to give that out as a leader or boss and when you were voted down, because of your childess behaviour, you asked money for that video...

To short to become a cop.

Easteregg69

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:04:49 AM

This is not defamation. That is sad but true. I was a developer who brought this coin to the awareness by leading communication throughout first months, bringing the social profiles to masses. Then I was ousted by so-called leaders, because I did not agree with mr Equipool, who  used my work for the communit , without a note it was mine. I have not asked for a penny for the months I worked 24/7 believing in this project... I only asked to be mentioned in the video as an artist (I gave there my music). I asked to make a voting about this, but they rejected to ask community about some different views to be cleared. He told same 'community' bullshit . I got a ban from all the channels behind my back, without even noticing me. It was just disgusting. After this they decided that they rather delete the video, that community paid 100,000BTCZ for, than mention my artist name. The video you paid for is available, but they don't promote it in any way despite you all paid for this...Ego -freaks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa1QzhtqsTU

How they treat the community it looks rather like some dictatorship. But a smart one - they do what they want making people believe this is what people want. Smart - but short term. The market is showing its review by the price. The "attacks" are just a feedback from badly run business. Do they really think they can ban everyone who feels screwed?

This coin has so great potential. But there are few guys who spread word about 'community' etc "voting" etc.
But as it comes to facts - major donation for 10 BTC is being kept by the ones who hold the key to our coin. They are the ones who disinform. And above post is just an example of some personal attack without a ground.

Ignoring the voting about 10BTC ? How this fact attach to the "democracy"?
I think this coin should be taken over by the community because these guys treat the coin as their own.
How we can take over the coin from these hostile occupation?

EGYPTIANMAN - HOW ABOUT YOU GIVE YOURSELF BAN!

You can keep the ego.. Important!

Why would one ban one self ? Anyways. You know that drunk type at the party that went "You better hold me or i will..!".?

bartekhl_2

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:10:51 AM

I dont know much about that video...
So you say you do not know the case but you comment on it? Were you told this by someone to repeaT?
What I look here for? I look here to get back my project and to ban these hostile noobs. They even did not create this coin. The main developer was BANNED too! He also did not agree.
prove just one thing of your petty bs on me! the fact is I worked 24/7 and was ripped off! All the facts I show here are to be proved. I got used to your spreading shit about me. I dont care for this. You really got me pissed off.- I do not forgive.

Easteregg69

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:11:47 AM
Last edit: July 09, 2018, 09:27:17 AM by Easteregg69

Belssgnarf or whatever your name was. You are still on my ignore list.

>bartekhl_2. Not you.

PS: I wonder why bittrex trx wallet is in maintenance. I am looking forward to try my new tron wallet (called "TronWatch") with coins in it. It got "Create token" and all kinds of cool features. It even got a vote function for democrats. I am so 2000 and eighteen. You are so 3000 and latin..

And it don't go wrrrrrrrrrrrwrrrrrrrrrr. Running an unpaid masternode.

bartekhl_2

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:26:16 AM

Belssgnarf or whatever your name was. You are still on my ignore list.

>bartekhl_2. Not you.

PS: I wonder why bittrex trx wallet is in maintenance. I am looking forward to try my new tron wallet with coins in it. It got "Create token" and all kinds of cool features. It even got a vote function for democrats.

And it don't go wrrrrrrrrrrrwrrrrrrrrrr. Running an unpaid masternode.
I was in the same situation:)
TRX is undergoing some network switch now as far as I learned but dont remember details (maybe the wallet start). They are being held by all exchanges.
Easteregg69

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:28:03 AM

Thanks for info. I was thinking about complaining  Undecided

From what i have read.. They have a sound partnership with Binance. Bittrex is in the dark.

The word "Satisfactory" comes to mind.. Guess it beats being "Patient".

FollowWings

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 09:32:30 AM

I dont know much about that video...
So you say you do not know the case but you comment on it? Were you told this by someone to repeaT?
What I look here for? I look here to get back my project and to ban these hostile noobs. They even did not create this coin. The main developer was BANNED too! He also did not agree.
prove just one thing of your petty bs on me! the fact is I worked 24/7 and was ripped off! All the facts I show here are to be proved. I got used to your spreading shit about me. I dont care for this. You really got me pissed off.- I do not forgive.

Maybe you was the hacker on equipool some week ago..
Of course everyone would beleive to a hacker..
You say its your project? You was the boss?
Oh sorry, maybe thats why you were banned, cause your egoist childish behaviour like what you do now.
Second time you came up here with another name and you were banned again, because you started to make a small team overtaking BitcoinZ and rebrand it into an organisation with ranks.
Its nothing about but your ego and to lead something.
egyptianbman

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

https://equipool.1ds.us

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 09:50:58 AM

bartekhl!!!!!!!!! Haha, I have to admit, I'm surprised you're back for another round. Did the community not embarrass you enough in the last round of your pathetic complaints?

Let me respond to some of your pathetically false claims:

I was a developer who brought this coin to the awareness by leading communication throughout first months
Can you link me to at least one line of code that you wrote as a "developer"?

Then I was ousted by so-called leaders, because I did not agree with mr Equipool, who  used my work for the communit , without a note it was mine.
Let's say you buy a new computer from Dell. Can Dell come to you and say "HEY, you have to leave my logo on the computer or else!!!"? No. When you buy something, you are free to do with it whatever you like because it's your property. The community paid for your video and therefore are not required to give you credit. If you had donated the video then yes, by all means, we'd advertise your name all over. We actually did advertise your name all over. There was an intro video that you helped with and put your name in the video itself. We also gave you credit in the description. Unfortunately, your greed and demand for acknowledgement led you to report both videos, and you lost the credits you so badly wanted. I'm sorry man, but you did this to yourself. The next time you want public credit for something, donate your time.

I have not asked for a penny for the months I worked 24/7 believing in this project.
This is a lie. You received 100,000 BTCZ for the video. https://docs.google.com/document/d/13OspN1gfxOTO1Ek-TtSOvpjowS3a-x4DnJTDODZ_t_w/edit

I got a ban from all the channels behind my back, without even noticing me
Also a lie. The reason you were banned had nothing to do with the video and everything to do with the days of harassing the developers in chat. You literally would not stop complaining for hours on end. I'm sorry, but we have stuff to do. Several of us asked you to stop several times and you just wouldn't.

After this they decided that they rather delete the video
Also a lie. We didn't decide to delete the video, you reported it as copyright infringement and YouTube took it down.

The video you paid for is available, but they don't promote it in any way despite you all paid for this
The video you have posted is not yours to post. You've stolen 100,000 BTCZ from the community and have posted the video on your own YouTube channel (denying the community from being able to post it) so you can get publicity.

major donation for 10 BTC is being kept by the ones who hold the key to our coin
Being kept from the community? It's quite public on the info site: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QndLq2kXHIu9BbYd1c_wHOzryAKxCSqzzDodPOqVQnM/edit

EGYPTIANMAN - HOW ABOUT YOU GIVE YOURSELF BAN
Dude, if I could ban myself from ever seeing your comments again, I would.

Hey, by the way, why is your new screen name bartekhl_2? Did your original get banned on bitcointalk for annoying someone else?  Wink

Join our mining pool! https://equipool.1ds.us for equihash and https://cryptopool.1ds.us for other altcoins
Our EquiMiner for Windows makes switching between coins and mining software a breeze! https://equipool.1ds.us/getting_started
Only 0.5% pool fee! (BTCZ & BTCP: +0.5% donation to the community!)
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: