Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:19:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Homeless use Bitcoin  (Read 1580 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:48:03 AM

Guys what do you think about Homeless people who use cryptocurrency on the street is that an evolution or something else ?
Wow amazing. It doesn't matter whether it's a homeless man asking donation with bitcoin but its adopt who are the people that can use the technology. It's not an evolution but its an innovation. Not because they are homeless they can't get along with the current trend. It seems to be that he is updated with the current technology or before he becomes a homeless man he knew about bitcoin or else someone introduced him to bitcoin and he learned it quickly.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:54:36 AM

Guys what do you think about Homeless people who use cryptocurrency on the street is that an evolution or something else ?

the question is, does anyone actually give the bitcoin for donations to the homeless?
or is this just a joke?
there is no revolution of the image, because I do not find any meaning.
rexter

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:05:29 AM

Even if you have no home but you have a laptop you can do bitcoin anywhere else where you can connect in a WiFi,you can start doing cryptocurrency and it is a good sign that you have a future if you are the homeless that are describing with this kind of potential.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:07:21 AM

if that person is really homeless, bitcoin is helping him in a great way Smiley
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:13:26 AM

Even though Bitcoin is volatile, it is secondary thing for such people as survival is the biggest issue for them. They are ready to bear any risk if they are getting the assurance of at least bread and butter. It made me to think of a beggar who was using credit card machine to accept the payment and Bitcoin is cheaper to accept so this is a good idea in my opinion.
Updatepedia

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:14:32 AM

great post
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:47:00 AM

At least in my country homeless people can not afford Internet access devices. This picture is good, but I do not know how real it is. I hope it is real.  Huh

the same conditions also occur in my country, I never saw homeless who use a cellphone and who know bitcoin. how they can access internet whereas they find it difficult to buy food. if they know bitcoin I think they will work hard to earn bitcoin and their life will be better.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1288
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:01:53 AM

It is hard to believe such news. These people may be having a smartphone but they do not have the awareness about bitcoins. I have some people living some distance away from my home in open. These people do not have any access to TV or newspaper and I am sure that they do not have nay idea about bitcoins. We should first make them skillful enough to get some job or start a small business. They will learn about savings and investments later.
zakalwe

Activity: 445
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:08:38 AM

I laughed at first but then I remembered that this idea is not so stupid after all. I doubt that many people will donate on the street but such pictures can get viral and people who just saw it on Facebook or something might donate few dollars in bitcoin and this way a homeless man could raise significant amount.
joanshu

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:15:43 AM

It will be good if the homeless also start using btc  .I don't think the guy in the photograph is really homeless . If so then how is he going to use btc from where did he get an idea about btc and how is he going to use them without a computer or mobile phone he should at least be able to afford a smart phone to use btc even if someone give him btc he should know how to cash them so for that also he will have to depend on an exchange and a bank account to finally get it cashed.I feel that this photo was taken just for publicity.
Sar elok

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:15:49 AM

The homeless who are following the trend. With the rapid development of technology, the public increasingly demanded a growing trend following. It is nice to her because sometimes people don't carry cash money but can help the homeless
jhezmark

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:32:31 AM

Hmmmm it is a nice question . I think is a yes because all people able to use bitcoin and some of them change their if a homeless people do bitcoin maybe their life can change.
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:11:56 AM

Yes if a homeless people given bitcoin they can change their life they can buy even a small home.But if we always do that for me its look like we tolerate them.If they want to have home and to change their life and they want to have bitcoin they need to work especially if they have no dissability.In bitcoin they dont need a big capital to start.Your knowledge in bitcoin and your hardwork with bitcoin is only your capital.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 10:15:16 AM

This is a shame for those homeless guys. Seriously? Can they even afford to maintain a smartphone or what not to keep their private keys? Can they even access wifi or something?

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
Minnie1928

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:36:30 AM

It's not evolution that homeless people heard somewhere that bitcoin is right now and they want a little bit of "bread" too.

Not all homeless people are noneducated. Under the harsh life circumstances, some of them have become the homeless in the middle of the financial crisis, or some natural disaster, hurricane and so on. They didn't choose the life they are living right now.
Free wi-fi is common in this days so the network connection can be provided free to the homeless people. Some homeless people are living day from the certain set of skills, dancing, singing and so on.
Bitcoin is the opportunity for them and because the ATM s that are available everywhere they can cash it out without even stepping to the decentralized bank. Smart homeless people won't stay homeless forever because of their will to adapt to 21 century and the world of the cryptocurrencies.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀              i v y              ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM   ●   FACEBOOK   ●    TWITTER    ●   YOUTUBE   ●   LINKEDIN
loraalbert

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:40:44 AM

https://image.ibb.co/nnubQ7/12.jpg

Hey, if this is true then it's great. Bitcoin has formed a civilized platform with technology that benefits any other person. I hope there will be many donors who will give them opportunities to escape the quagmire and live a better life. Hopefully they will not abuse this as a form of another thought.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 10:46:07 AM

Is it true? it could be engineering image only. And he could be pretended to be poor or a rich man coming down to the street. If it's really poor/homeless.. certainly will not be close to internet connection, let alone do transacts on bitcoin.

You have free wifi in most cities and homeless people usually do have a phone.
In this case, I think it might have been someone from the Bitcoin community who has helped set this up?

I know of a few organizations that give out phones to homeless people, because they need them so the organizations have a way to reach them if it's needed.

NightCloudz07

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:50:21 AM

i think that's a good thing if homeless people got to use cryptocurrency so it can be called evolution and also bitcoin is so helpful for that awesome kind of bitcoin!

▲▼▲▼ZICHAIN ▲▼▲▼ JOIN OUR PRIVATE SALE NOW! ZICHAIN.IO
▲▼ BLOCKCHAIN ASSET MANAGEMENT ECOSYSTEM ▲▼
Theo222

Activity: 449

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:58:16 AM

this is good for us if this is happening to other country even they are homeless people they know how to use bitcoin or cryptocurrency.
parendshorst

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:40:56 AM

https://image.ibb.co/nnubQ7/12.jpg

I think this picture was made for fun and it's not real at all, homeless people are looking for something reality that they can immediately buy foods, stuffs with it not Bitcoin- an investment for the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: