Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:09:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Homeless use Bitcoin  (Read 1584 times)
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:44:59 AM

If he knows about cryptocurrency and have his wallet address why he can't earn some money with this knowledge. Because he don't want to work. I would not give him a cent. He choosed his way to live.
ellabanana

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:50:22 AM

That would be difficult. They are homeless, do they have the things needed to engage in bitcoin?

kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 12:02:33 PM

Oh, is it real? In my country, we did not have this kind of beggars. Beggars who have the access or beggars who even know bitcoin. Maybe because we are living in the third world country, the beggars here can't have a device and internet access easily. But, I think that if some people gave them bitcoins, they should start looking for a job. Even if it is a low-income job, it's better than nothing at all!
romanovst

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:09:37 PM

If he knows about cryptocurrency and have his wallet address why he can't earn some money with this knowledge. Because he don't want to work. I would not give him a cent. He choosed his way to live.

It is really funny how beggars are also adapting to the new technologies. There is a YouTube video where a beggar goes to a person for some money and the person says that he does not carry cash as he pays by card. The beggar takes out a card swipe machine from the bag and then asks the person to pay by card. I cannot comment about how many people actually support these beggars with cash in your country but here a beggar will always get sufficient to eat and save some. There had been incidences where they managed to save $5000 or so in few years.
palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:13:58 PM

Guys what do you think about Homeless people who use cryptocurrency on the street is that an evolution or something else ?

Well i would say they might have found some new ways to get some money or earn some profit. Its a revolution in terms of evolution.

Hilarious and Co. I mean very funny.  Grin
I couldn't help cracking my ribs. This is digital begging. When someone begs for bitcoin, it means they have access to the internet and or knows what bitcoin is. They should do better to start investing straight away or they are already investing.
lesinset

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:17:16 PM

Well, they're just homeless after all. They're not like how beggars are in third world countries who's not educated enough to not be able to work on their own. It's quiet a witty move since I know organizations helping needy ones with the use of bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:46:50 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 04:03:05 PM by DonFacundo

maybe that guy was cryptocurrency investor who invest the scam coin and now he is homeless lol. well it seems homeless are joining the technology of cryptocurrency, in the future many homeless will begging for bitcoin.

just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:04:11 PM

Guys what do you think about Homeless people who use cryptocurrency on the street is that an evolution or something else ?
Looks like it's fake, or viral advertising, how would a homeless person be able to cash his BTC, if he ever had any kind of device to do that - he would have sold it in the first place.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:17:52 PM

Looks like it's fake, or viral advertising, how would a homeless person be able to cash his BTC, if he ever had any kind of device to do that - he would have sold it in the first place.

Cash via localbitcoins.

As more of the world goes cashless I do wonder about areas that depend on people chucking spare money at them. That's beggars and street performers of course, but charities must still derive a fair chunk of income from people offloading coins and notes.

With cash you're divesting yourself of something. I can't see people being as generous if they were asked to hand over money via contactless debit cards.
RMR

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 01:43:36 PM

Im thinking someone use homeless guy to earn bitcoin.where did he get internet.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:18:36 PM

I think beggars are more cultured than other beggars because they read books, and they know Bitcoin. It certainly has a phone that is ridiculous. So you do not even have to beg for it, I certainly think like you. If we help people who do not like to work, we work instead.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:45:01 PM

https://image.ibb.co/nnubQ7/12.jpg

At least in my country homeless people can not afford Internet access devices. This picture is good, but I do not know how real it is. I hope it is real.  Huh

I think this picture is just a fraud.  No beggars know what is bitcoin all about because most of them are computer illiterate. Beggars don't know what happening in the world of technology unless they are not beggars from the start of their life. Looking at this picture is so funny. I think this is only an advertisement to attract more people in bitcoin trading.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:58:47 PM

Well, Bitcoin is for everyone, and can be used by anyone, even if he's a homeless. Others may find it very cringey but I find it fascinating. To think that someone like that (in the photo) uses BTC is so mind-blowing. You can clearly see here that BTC are everyone, as long as they accept it, and can be used to any kind of transaction.

Some people are saying that the picture in the OP is fake but it really doesn't matter. The message is clearly there and we just have to leave it to the readers for them to decide if it is real or not.
CrKedd4

Activity: 60

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:26:53 PM

Actually anyone has the right to use crypto and wherever he is.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:55:40 PM

This guys is not homeless, how would he use bitcoins without internet, he's clearly posing as one. Let's assume he is i would be really be surprised that a homeless guy knows about bitcoins. If this happens on a regular basis, this could lead a precedent and it could virtually solve the beggar crisis though it's to early to believe this could happen.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:58:15 PM

It's really sad that the homeless, despite having access to bitcoins, is still poor. I believe as a part of the bitcoin community, we must fully inform the poor and then needy what to do with their bitcoins and how to be actually rich with bitcoins. We should be advocates of life-changing opportunities through bitcoins.

otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:03:16 PM

Looks fake to me. This could be a joke or something. But in any case that this is true, we should not accommodate this. We're just helping them to be more lazy. And if indeed that they really need help, I don't think the use of Bitcoin or any crypto can help. If you really want to help those in need, put your resources to a reliable and trustworthy charities.
cabalism13
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165

🤩Finally Married🤩

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:46:29 PM

Why not? Being homeless is not the reason why they do not use bitcoin. Here in bitcoin, there's no rule that the only wealth people invest in bitcoin. We can earn here even without spending money as long as we have patience and diligent.

I think there is a problem being a homeless, the first thing is how can they access the internet without any devices that can help them. Second, being homeless is a real problem, if you're gonna put your place into them how would you live? Will you try to educate yourself first in order to join the crypto community or rather surviving will be your priority?.
And we already knew that anywhere here in the world, there is no establishments that offer free usage of the devices that can use internet. We may just find some locations that has a free internet connection but not a free tool or device.
So, even though there's no need to spend money here in bitcoin we can't guarantee that the homeless will try to participate or join this thing.
Expenses in our daily lives comes first before anything else don't you think? That's why I can't possibly agree to this except there are such people whose gonna pay for them to gain access to the internet.
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:19:11 PM

It seems that if your homeless, it doesn't mean you do not have money for investment  Grin.
I think there are stores in their country that accepts btc as payment thats why he considered it.
pri3oner

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:22:53 PM

It's kinda strange to see a homeless asking BTC cos they dont have internet connection in my country. even smartphone or just a phone. in that case "ur" homeless aint such poor as "mine"...... Anyway, u can help em in all ways u r able.

███████████   ███   ████     Ever wish you could turn back time to when BTC was $1?     ████   ███   ███████████
B I T G E S E L L          Decentralized Cryptocurrency
██               ████████     •    Telegram    •    Twitter    •    Discord    •    Thread    •     ████████               ██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: