Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:27:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Homeless use Bitcoin  (Read 1580 times)
Dinomoves

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:27:45 PM

Yeah! Bitcoin suits for everybody even for homeless people, but how can homeless ones access internet, they dont even have any gadget to use for. Unless there is concern citizen that will provide them gadget and teach and give them knowledge about bitcoin, and willing to supervise homeless people to get involve with bitcoin.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:36:12 PM

Yeah! Bitcoin suits for everybody even for homeless people, but how can homeless ones access internet, they dont even have any gadget to use for. Unless there is concern citizen that will provide them gadget and teach and give them knowledge about bitcoin, and willing to supervise homeless people to get involve with bitcoin.
All of us can take advantage on bitcoin specially those homeless person , everything is possible and everybody can earn some moneys on bitcoin this will be our advantage and source of income.Bitcoin can help those people who are in need and also it can support daily expenses. We have different perceptions on bitcoin and different thoughts so for me everyone are welcome.
boty

Activity: 1176
Merit: 212

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:37:41 PM
Last edit: April 06, 2018, 01:50:04 PM by boty

Guys what do you think about Homeless people who use cryptocurrency on the street is that an evolution or something else ?

I think it's not in its place if somebody asks for bitcoin that way if he asks that way how he can benefit from bitcoin while bitcoin I know needs a sophisticated tool to pull money from bitcoin.

armenii

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:39:13 PM

Homeless people are using bitcoins to increase their income and earn more money. And then there are some people who want to sell their homes for investing in bitcoins. Strange world.
nacareng

Activity: 211

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 01:40:48 PM

Bitcoin is great for everyone who uses it as long as bitcoin is used properly if there are investors, do we want to do very unfortunate if in my opinion it's not bad for us to help others especially they really need our help with using Bitcoin.
Harper6

Activity: 255

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 03:15:06 PM

Guys what do you think about Homeless people who use cryptocurrency on the street is that an evolution or something else ?

I think it's not in its place if somebody asks for bitcoin that way if he asks that way how he can benefit from bitcoin while bitcoin I know needs a sophisticated tool to pull money from bitcoin.
It needs tool for making money from if you are going to use the way of mining but if you directly use bitcoin investment then you will not have to pay for anything but only your money to invest nothing else. if someone is homeless and they want a big house with high facilities then it is very good way for it to earn from bitcoin using investment or any other free way of making money, using signature campaign we can earn high amount of money every year.
thevlox

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:47:21 PM

We know that bitcoin has named ashq all over the world and we come to say that it will name more. We think it's how bitcoin people are using to be homeless. It is not at all aware of the fact.
Heartbreakeren

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:33:53 AM

wow, bitcoin tech really is for EVERYONE. Smiley
todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:04:55 AM

Not all homeless people can have Bitcoin accounts like this. Is this possible as a person who has participated in Bitcoin. I think so.

renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:07:56 AM

It seems that if your homeless, it doesn't mean you do not have money for investment  Grin.
I think there are stores in their country that accepts btc as payment thats why he considered it.
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:10:33 AM

of course homeless people who are very lucky, but we should all be better at investing with the news because bitcoin can make people successful and growing even a homeless person though
ajuelnah akun

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:27:50 AM

Some of those who have a noble heart may be kind enough to give them bitcoin. But for me this is bad news, it will definitely make new investors feel they have wasted their money in bitcoin investment. Investors use their money to double their money not for charity, if they want charity they will go to the social house.
After all he was young, why did he not work and instead chose to beg? I also do not have bitcoin but I never ask anyone to give me their coins.
Although I want bitcoin at least I have to give them something to exchange for with bitcoin.
Muwatti

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:30:58 AM

https://image.ibb.co/nnubQ7/12.jpg

Probably in the future it will happen but before it happen there will no poor people...  Everyone will be in a middle class of society....  Because before Bitcoin will take its uses in that day surely other common problems like poverty will reduce and also will become less in the future...  Yes...  Its good because in that way bitcoin will surely become the common currency used by everyone if it happened....  And we are hoping that everyone will recognize its primary uses.....
Janpura

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:53:52 AM

Beautiful future awaits you Sir, as long as you are persistent you will gain success.
And even if you are homeless but still you are working on how to be succesfull in a future.
Ngelieh@

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:01:36 AM

probably because of physical limitations so using that way, we need to appreciate that homeless people are still trying to be successful and not in the eyes.
Saveralll

Activity: 365
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:11:24 AM

wow, bitcoin tech really is for EVERYONE. Smiley
it's an inspiration to all of us that bitcoin does not look at where to invest. homeless people who do not have shelter using bitcoin, cook us who have even lost the same that homeless. as long as the homeless can still reach the internet network all can be done for any activity. maybe the homeless is using bitcoin because of this bitcoin will make money that will be used to buy home.
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:23:05 AM

It's also very nice that some of the homeless people will also use bitcoin because it might soon be able to change their lives. With the good results from bitcoin, I believe that someday they will be able to buy a good home from their earnings in using bitcoin. It can also help them live a good life they had ever wanted to have.
ratnawide

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:28:29 AM

I think this is not good news, because if homeless people already understand and bida have smartphones and understand about blockchain technology should they be able to work well and have a lot of money, they just lazy to work
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 06:39:46 AM

Not because of discrimination but do homeless people have their internets? Remember crypto needs internet to operate. It might be a modus operandi or a fake picture to gather Bitcoins to merciful people in the internet. I dont just believe. How about a video proof that the guy is a real homeless.

JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:42:06 AM

This picture just shows that anyone can use and have Bitcoin, hopefully it will be able to help them change their lives soon. There are some people who are homeless but still can get a smartphone and access free wifi anywhere so I believe it is pissbole to them to still make a good use of what they have and hopefully in the coming days they will be able to have a decent place to stay.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: