Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:31:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Homeless use Bitcoin  (Read 1584 times)
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:05:14 AM

The bitcoin and blockchain revolution just started and many people and country are trying to cope up with the changes bitcoin can bring. You see in the picture even a homeless people are starting their way to cope up.
yousuf123

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:05:41 AM

it's an inspiration to all of us that bitcoin does not look at where to invest. homeless people who do not have shelter using bitcoin, cook us who have even lost the same that homeless.because the price of bitcoin is bery expensive and hard to get. surely we will not willingly give bitcoin that we have to pepole we do not know.
cryptohopes

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:13:05 AM

In my country homeless people who lives in the street can't manage a days three times meal properly. How can they use bitcoin?
They are mostly illeterate and have no internet access.
MrZ28s

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:15:07 PM

In my country homeless people who lives in the street can't manage a days three times meal properly. How can they use bitcoin?
They are mostly illeterate and have no internet access.

It looks fake. Why would a beggar that can easily ask for fiat money asks for bitcoins? He cannot buy cheap food and stuffs using bitcoin. He could've asked for Doge to make it more realistic. Grin
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:24:18 PM

After some homeless man posted his qr code and people began sending him btc for fun that homeless man have collected huge amount of btc and he became viral. His success was also copied by other homeless individuals on the US but even in China beggars are accepting bitcoins. I think the homeless and the beggars would not do this kind of thing since it is an irony, they will ask for btc because they do not have money but they have the capacity to access the internet. Its foolish.
Tashi

Activity: 391
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:24:22 PM

Guys what do you think about Homeless people who use cryptocurrency on the street is that an evolution or something else ?

Woah, but as of now, I can’t picture this in my country. Homeless people here doesn’t have any access to internet, neither have any idea what Bitcoin is. Also, they would probably less prioritize Bitcoin and buy their needs for survival. But this is indeed great, Bitcoin would help the homeless and unfortunate people to have a more decent life and be a stepping stone for their sweet success.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
vinbitpon

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:08:56 PM

Wow. If this is true, then I think it will be a driving force to other to try and look the advantage of bitcoin. Smiley If homeless can do, why can't we? Smiley
crypto002

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:29:12 PM

Why not ?  bitcoin can help anyone but those people need to learn about bitcoin and blockchain.in order to have have good life where they can trade bitcoin . But down point can they can afford internet and smart phones .
give

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:48:16 PM

Its very ok for a homeless person to get in to crypto cause he or she can earn a living.
judemarco1996

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:56:32 PM

Bitcoin being used by the homeless, well it is a big sign that bitcoin is well accepted and known digital currencies in today's generation. These homeless individuals believes and have hopes that bitcoin gives hopes and will change their lives. I also hope that bitcoin that they have received be used wisely for their own benefit.
Telogodok

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:59:24 PM

People aren't just born homeless. He probably had a phone and a bitcoin wallet before ending up on the street. You can find free wifi spots anywhere nowadays. Seems like a normal dude that ended up homeless for whatever reason and is making the best of the resources he has. I've met a few people in that kind of situation and they all had smartphones.

I think they should make money so they can buy a mobile device so they can access the Internet and get more bitcoin like what we do today. it can change their life better and has a good future. but I don't think to ask bitcoin not the only way that they have to do all of their lives. I mean they have to work also to make bitcoin.
Griegura

Activity: 279

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:11:36 PM

those poor people, who have common sense in order to get a few dollars in digital form, will not remain without a piece of bread.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 04:16:32 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2018, 04:11:44 PM by vendy86

Guys what do you think about Homeless people who use cryptocurrency on the street is that an evolution or something else ?

Wow I think its something great.
From this we know that bitcoin not only for rich people.even homeless can get the benefit from it.
With bitcoin they doesn't need to scare their money got stolen by someone.cashless,secure and easy to use that is the point of bitcoin and that is what Satoshi Nakamoto want to be.

MahalQu2612

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:27:40 PM

I think its very skeptical because in most areas I think, even in most countries, homeless people don't have internet access and begging for bitcoin is somewhat out of the question. Its just best to give someone who is homeless the items he needs like food and actual money that he can use. Unlike cryptocurrency or bitcoin that can be much more of use with the internet and as an investment.
paulo29

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:28:01 PM

Bitcoin being used by the homeless, well it is a clear indication that bitcoin is one of the in demand cryptocurrencies in this generation. These gives an impressions that even the homeless people believes in the hopes that bitcoin will give unto them, this will also speak that bitcoin is a future to everybody whatever their ways of life. I hope those homeless people will use the bitcoin wisely and righteously.
cryptogideon19

Activity: 316

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:32:16 PM

Maybe that evolution. Is not there any harm if these people also cry? Similarly, they have been born to them. why can not they CRYPTO. We should respect it.
Th3Program

Activity: 240

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:33:07 PM

42-year-old Jesse Engle receives food stamps, but almost never enough for the whole month. Sub-work on the Internet provides him with additional money to buy food. Interrupting casual earnings in the real world, he also prefers to pay in bitcoins, because in his case they are easier and safer to store. There is no need to worry much about the possible theft.
andregunawan1

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:35:47 PM

I think sagatlah good for bitcoin investment and can get pengahasilan, I'm sure homeless will be successful and can do anything though physically limited
DanyJr

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:38:33 PM

even the homeless also use it, its prove the popularity of bit coin.
Th3developer

Activity: 188

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:49:48 PM

I know a story in which the homeless, asking for alms, pointed out the bitcoin-address for sending him donations. and this trick was not in vain. he cut down $ 800 on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: