Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:27:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Homeless use Bitcoin  (Read 1580 times)
charlzyeby

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:47:15 PM

I believe the most ideal thing to do is letting these people know that bitcoin can be owned by any body at all so long as you get to understand how the whole concept of bitcoin works. You do not have to beg for bitcoin.All you need is internet access to learn as much as you can and you are go to go. People on the street should be empowered to know thins basic rule; Bitcoin is for everyone, rich or poor.
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:54:52 PM

I believe the most ideal thing to do is letting these people know that bitcoin can be owned by any body at all so long as you get to understand how the whole concept of bitcoin works. You do not have to beg for bitcoin.All you need is internet access to learn as much as you can and you are go to go. People on the street should be empowered to know thins basic rule; Bitcoin is for everyone, rich or poor.
I agree, anyone can use bitcoin as long as the device they have can support. There is no limit to whether old or young, rich or poor, as long as they are able and know how to use bitcoin, then that is an improvement.

djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:15:08 AM

I can't imagine that someone with a bitcoin can be a homeless, i don't know what your point is, but i think no one will do this unbelievable things, and maybe even they are homeless, where did they get a bitcoin if so or why don't they buy home especially we all know that this is our basic needs though.
ultrastructure

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:33:17 AM

Guys, what do you think about Homeless people who use cryptocurrency on the street is that an evolution or something else?

Homeless but he has a phone and he wants to get bitcoin from others. That picture seems ridiculous. But I really want to see no begger or no homeless people in my country, I would rather want to see everyone have a good job, everyone is working on the crypto digital world.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 12:42:28 AM

Guys what do you think about Homeless people who use cryptocurrency on the street is that an evolution or something else ?

Well,  it might be revolution because beggars now do recognize bitcoin and what it can do,  but in this situation,  I don't think that he is really a homeless person,  considering he even know qr codes.  Being a homeless person means you beg for money for you to have a food to eat,  but this person,  he even have a phone and internet connection,  and this is improbable for a homeless person.  The only way for it to be true is that he do not want to spend money to buy a house,  but I think it is improbable.
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:14:59 AM

he homeless using Bitcoin is just and indication of how far BTC has come and developed.Its influence is far reaching and people of all walks of life are using the coin.This however is a misplaced priority, Bitcoin is here to improve our lives, the way we transact and improve our standards of living. I therefore don see the reason as to why Bitcoin should be used by this persons while in the streets. Just one BTC is enough to transform one's life

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:16:44 AM

he homeless using Bitcoin is just and indication of how far BTC has come and developed.Its influence is far reaching and people of all walks of life are using the coin.This however is a misplaced priority, Bitcoin is here to improve our lives, the way we transact and improve our standards of living. I therefore don see the reason as to why Bitcoin should be used by this persons while in the streets. Just one BTC is enough to transform one's life

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
aquantivis86

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:25:13 AM

As someone who was homeless as a youth i think that this tactic is only going to be useful in a few geographic locations. I bet it would work for him in the Bay area
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:02:23 AM

All have the right to use bitcoin of course they hope with the bitcoin their life could change. I hope that after their lifes improves they are no longer a bummer.

There are other news also between homeless and bitcoin in florida, the short story of the homeless is only use free internet to get bitcoin.
 http://gpp00407.weebly.com/tunawisma-bitcoin-921976.html

Kirito-kun

Activity: 220

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:44:32 AM

Guys what do you think about Homeless people who use cryptocurrency on the street is that an evolution or something else ?

I think it will be good for homeless people to start bitcoining because it will surely change their life. They will no longer in the streets begging for money and food. They can finally buy whatever they want and their needs. They can establish their own future successfully with bitcoin. And once they become successful, they can now help those who are other homeless beggars. Through bitcoin, no one will suffer anymore and no one is begging for food and money.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:52:20 AM

Not bad think, it will be good for the bitcoin start homeless.i hope it is true .
frankybutterin

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:06:42 AM

I think it does not matter it is their way of getting to stay alive. in a country that legalizes bitcoin as a bitcoin payment tool like fiat currency can be used to buy wherever so I'm not surprised if there are homeless people who want to be given bitcoin. they will use their bitcoin to buy food or other necessities. but I do not agree with not begging like that if we are young and strong better to find a job or by joining this forum so that later earn income cryptocurrency that can be used to buy the need of day.

jaysonzxc

Activity: 12

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 03:16:35 AM

bitcoin is for all rich or homeless because bitcoin is helping each other
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 03:22:38 AM

how does he access bitcoin? whether he has a pc, smartphone, or laptop. come on, a homeless would not have it. unless they were given the facility to access bitcoin for days, but he still had to think about where they would sleep.
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:27:03 AM

how does he access bitcoin? whether he has a pc, smartphone, or laptop. come on, a homeless would not have it. unless they were given the facility to access bitcoin for days, but he still had to think about where they would sleep.

It is obviously fake. It was made by some people who wanted attention or trying to promote bitcoin. I am not being negative here but just realistic. Although this is possible if bitcoin becomes mainstream and can be used anywhere to purchase goods. 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
COCOMARTIN

Activity: 153
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:42:54 AM

so maybe they use it because they know that bitcoin is big money because bitcoin is well known so maybe that they have also written that they may know that they may have something to do with clothing and big things they can give them bitcoin .

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io ║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
cyriljundos

Activity: 432

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:46:35 AM

I think many people know about that bitcoin there is no home but rich in bitcoin there are many ideas about crypto currency

Mofoblitz

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:48:42 AM

Bitcoin is an open book to everyone, anyone can use it, doesn't matter who, and it also doesn't  mean that the fact that the homeless are using BTC mean that it has revolutionized, it just shows that anyone can use the coin comfortably especially in countries where Bitcoin transaction is legalized, as long as they get food and a means of living , it doesn't matter how, in fact, its a good thing that Bitcoin as come in to be of helf in this situation as someone might want to help and they don't have cash on them
iotarocket

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:50:06 AM

It's smart for the homeless to use a bitcoin address, because if those photos go viral perhaps they can get reach people from all over the world.
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:51:07 AM

if indeed they already understand about bitcoin technology, altcoin, blockchain and everything about crypto currency. they should be able to work well not to become homeless
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: