Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:09:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Working for Bitcoin  (Read 1749 times)
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:29:07 PM

What is your experience in working for Bitcoin? Are you a freelancer earning BTC or do you work in a company that supports paying out wages in BTC?

what are the best places to earn Bitcoin as a professional? I'm interested because I would like to know if people at different places start work for Bitcoin more or more or still mainly choose fiat currencies? how is the situation in your country?

i'm interested in all perspectives
thanks
I sometime do freelancer: coding, translate, signature campaign for bitcoin.
My main income is from trading, you can earn many bitcoin if you have good skill. However bitcoin still isn't accepted in my country. I hope the goverments will welcome it soon.
ajoygb

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:31:14 PM

Working for Bitcoin is a big help for us,  for I believe as an employed one it can help us to grow us individual and help us financially.  Especially now a days we will not be satisfied  on one job because it is not enough to sustain your future stability. So  I believe that Bitcoin has a big part in us.  For it can help us widen our vocabulary and knowledge on what is happening on our business world  and how can affect us all.  For technology is over all so Bitcoin is there to give  and support our family.
paulo29

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:44:06 PM

I am into bitcoin doing signature campaign, I came to know these through a  friend,he introduces this to and i come to like it thats way i am into this signature campaign. Working on bitcoin will make you wiser and decisive, t will also helps you to develop professionally, and personally, here you will be more patience, responsible and analytic and sensitive in your environment specially on finance and business (stock) sector. you need to study the bitcoin trading, market and factors that would affects its value or price in the future. Another thing, working on bitcoin will help you increase your purchasing power,make you have the ability to buy things that you need and want, certainly it will alleviate your financial status.
maliha tahir

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:47:15 PM

The main work I see obviously was through abundance signature battle which you have to make a quality post and do the prerequisites of the crusade where you have participate. I never took a stab at exchanging and contributing yet Im getting ready for it this up and coming summer. Im happily cheerful since bitcoin in my nation can openly utilized whenever we need
retnoanjani

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 03:40:02 PM

Also I am very interested to get job who companies will be made payment by Bitcoin but it's very unfortunate for me because Bitcoin is illegal in my country.So,I think it's not possible for me.But I am very happy having a opportunity to work in Forum.Now I am always try to my best in this platform.I believe that BTC will be legal in my country in future.
Besides the price is very volatile, we could suffer losses when the price dropped dramatically. Although it can be adjusted to the price at receipt of salary, but for me it is less effective.

Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:47:11 PM

Yes of course that's for sure, because working with bitcoin is very profitable and helps the economy of people. So why not, if working with bitcoin is very profitable and even lucky.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:47:59 PM

What is your experience in working for Bitcoin? Are you a freelancer earning BTC or do you work in a company that supports paying out wages in BTC?

what are the best places to earn Bitcoin as a professional? I'm interested because I would like to know if people at different places start work for Bitcoin more or more or still mainly choose fiat currencies? how is the situation in your country?

thanks

I work in bitcoin only as a trader and a participant of bounty campaign just because I am currently in college so I do college activities and play trading to be able to earn money and can finance my school without having to give the burden to the parents.

Great, I appreciate on what you did mate. Well on my part as a parent besides to my regular job , I earn in bitcoin just like by joining different bounty campaign though it takes time to wait but it is sure money to wait in the future. I still hold some of my shares but I don't hold much more as I set it as my long term investment because someday which base on my observation some of my shares will go to the moon and can maintain my financial stability in life for my family.
deepakg2m
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 03:54:16 PM

thanks

I use bitcoin as an income alternative other than my real job. I needed extra income to make ends meet, and bitcoin was the best option for me.

So does I.I was also in need of money to fulfill all my family's expenses and my income from job salary was not enough for the purpose.So i had to find an alternative source of income which was BITCOIN for me.

🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴 Global Sharing App / RENTO / Share, Rent, Profit - Everything You want 🔴🔴🔴🔴🔴
Website
jhayryl

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:01:22 PM

I'm bitcoin but I'm sorry for the fact that this is not a barrier to my work but it helps even because my money is much more expensive because the bitcoin I can tell you just where you can be safe there.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:12:38 PM

for me working in bitcoin is a good job,you handle your time they demand you 15 post for every week...you have a lot of time to spent with your family not like working in office....working in bitcoin job,discover this forum interesting and learned new things airdrops, bounty campaign, trading, different kinds of altcoin.... in all forum learn how to make quality posts and making proper interactions in the topic. Spread information about bitcoin so that many people know about this business.
[/quote]
Working in bitcoin is a really good job where you can make bunch of money and high income. We all know that there are lot of people who started to work in bitcoin because of the opportunity to become rich. Because of bitcoin I know how to trade and invest and this is the thing that I have work in bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mindfly09

Activity: 405
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:16:00 PM

Now I am just an unemployed person who is focused on bitcoin, I get a lot of bitcoin from trading, and I have a lot of bitcoin from flat money, although in my country I have not acknowledged bitcoin but that's not too much of a problem for me.
This is the best in bitcoin that it gives us chance to the unemployed people to earn in bitcoin. We earn btc easily in investing and trading. But in m country bitcoin has already legal and almost people are already invest and earn.
Angletim

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:20:28 PM

thanks
I have my own job, and I'm just taking bitcoin as a part-time job to earn extra income. But I still spend a lot of time doing things about bitcoin every day. I'm studying every day, and I think learning more about bitcoin will help us gain revenue through bitcoin.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:30:12 PM

Now I am just an unemployed person who is focused on bitcoin, I get a lot of bitcoin from trading, and I have a lot of bitcoin from flat money, although in my country I have not acknowledged bitcoin but that's not too much of a problem for me.
This is the best in bitcoin that it gives us chance to the unemployed people to earn in bitcoin. We earn btc easily in investing and trading. But in m country bitcoin has already legal and almost people are already invest and earn.
If others can do it, so I will just support the decision of people here if they think that they can do bitcoin by quitting their job then it is fine rather than doing it after work, when you cannot already focus here because you are tired at work so there is no way that you can focus on exploring things.

rajon

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:04:32 PM

I can choose Bitcoin as a profession because Bitcoin is a part of my work. It is possible to make money that can fulfill all the needs of my family. Bitcoin is a popular currency in the world as it is a profession.
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:43:15 PM

Yes,I choose Bitcoin as my work.Now I can tell anyone that I'm a free luncher.I work here to improve myself and to fulfil my needs and my family needs and I also able to bear this by working here.It is just amazing.In future,may be I will take this as my main profession.

surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:39:53 PM

I'm just a normal person and a student that still learning , and I'm not saying that I'm pro or what so ever but I've been in years on this forum. And I'm just participating on some group or campaign to earn money and to be able to pay tution and other school that needed.

It seems most of bitcoin users participating in this forum to get extra bitcoin, not exept you and me. I think that you has incredibly interest with this job which can help you pay for tuition and even you can get more than to only pay for tuition. Honestly, i take bitcoin as an extra job following my main job in company. Because in my country, the number of people uses bitcoin is not too crowed, thus it’s hard to use bitcoin directly as my country does not accept it. I love bitcoin so much because it’s a convenient and easy way for not only me but also many others to get benefit.   

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 11:41:29 PM

Working with bitcoins seems to me very exciting. Every day I spend time and effort on it makes me more motivated to work harder to earn more bitcoins. Working with bitcoins is considered my main focus nowadays and in the coming future. I believe working with bitcoins will lead me to triumphs not just for my self but especially for my family.
bangladesh20

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:58:00 AM

I get a lot of bitcoin from trading, and I have a lot of bitcoin from flat money. Best places is here in our community.
Curio$ity

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:11:57 AM

Working for btc is great, however, you can't just live by having this job. Btc is risky and might run out of value someday. So if you plan to work for btc, start saving money for a better business or job than this.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:27:40 AM

With income in other work, let's spend an investment in crypto that will make you rich in the future and it's absolutely the right investment. To work for bitcoin you need more. Advanced knowledge and more time
For big things, we have to work bigger. Some wise man said once, “If you want to get something extraordinary that you have never had before, then you have to work some extraordinary to get that thing that you haven’t don’t before.” So better is to teach who to do things. Only then you will be able to use your smartness and hard worker characteristic to earn more and more for your life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: