Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:21:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
NeMWagneR
Copper Member

Activity: 202
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:46:36 PM

I think listing various games on Bitguild platform will surely help in increasing the value of PLAT tokens. Soon Axie Infinity will be available on Bitguild and we'll be able to buy Axies using PLAT or ETH. Sounds like a good deal to me considering Axie Infinity is one of the most popular blockchain game currently.

Yes it will be excellent, and ahead of us there are still a lot of exciting and interesting games on the blockchain. The work is very good in this project and the team is good. We just do not have enough good exchanges for normal trading, but I hope that the team will make us happy in the near future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Seattlle

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:33:20 AM

They are doing a great job, and will be huge on a year or 2
Bitguild is not the only one, there are few projects that are doing things that bitguild can use so their vision goes mainstream
eduardocastellano

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:33:40 AM

the team has sold million dollar in ether since ico ended. It's not fair at all. They take advantage on these profit over investors whom gave them money to developes products. At least 150 millions plat sold since ico ended.
samsung1

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:33:56 AM

there is no transparency at all since ico already ended, but the team still do intangible 2nd round ico on their platform. It's millions dollar profit. It's not 50-100 ether as what's admins said
yep it's temporary solution, but it's happening even longer than ico. Can you say that's temporary solution? since you said the team expects some 50-100eth, why the sell still going on. With currents rate 1eth = 60.000 plats, team already sold 150mils plat on platform itself
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:36:58 AM

Hello! How is the work on the platform? Where can I see what games are now on the platform? I would gladly test your games and the platform in my spare time. It is very interesting how it will work on the Blockchain.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:00:50 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 05:25:36 AM by qiwoman2

We should at least get one decent place to be able to trade our tokens. I know many companies are doing ICOS to raise funds but we who invested need to be also given a chance to be able to trade. The marke tis shit as it is already we shouldn't be just sold tokens with no place to trade or liquidate if the ened arises. I hope the Team will come up with a solution to this soon.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
coinbitcoin91

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:02:39 AM

We should at least get one decent place to be able to trade our tokens. I know many companies are doing ICOS to raise funds but we who invested need to be also given a chance to be able to trade. The marke tis shit as it is already we shouldn't be just sold tokens with no place to trade or liquidate if the ened arises. I hope the Team will come up with a solution to this soon.
Is it so bad? The price of the token went down? I last time when here was, wrote that tokens sell well and bring profit to those who bought them. If everything is so bad then of course things will have to sell their tokens that I bought back then.
coinbitcoin91

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:39:30 AM

What is the lull you have about the development of games and the platform as a whole. Earlier when I came here to check the updates I could see a lot of good news and updates on the platform and what games were added. Are you starting to slow down the development of the project?
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 03:08:50 PM

Hello! How is the work on the platform? Where can I see what games are now on the platform? I would gladly test your games and the platform in my spare time. It is very interesting how it will work on the Blockchain.

The exchange will come soon, but at least give them some time to develop things first. You can always trade on exchanges like Forkdelta if you really need to sell your tokens.

What is the lull you have about the development of games and the platform as a whole. Earlier when I came here to check the updates I could see a lot of good news and updates on the platform and what games were added. Are you starting to slow down the development of the project?
The latest update is regarding a new game (The Rise of Bitropolis) added to Bitguild platform. Now total 3 games are confirmed to be launched on Bitguild. Axie Infinity might also get launched in July. You can read more here: https://medium.com/the-notice-board/pioneers-the-beginning-game-update-3-408dc76fb3db

dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 06:35:52 PM

BitGuild Portal Alpha Goes LIVE! We’re finally sending the first version of our portal into the wild
https://medium.com/the-notice-board/bitguild-portal-alpha-live-d64186119419

That's certainly good news and I am curious to see how people will start adopting it and what kind of suggestions might lead to improvements, good luck for that.

As long as they come up with constructive criticism and don't freak out those suggestions might be valuable Wink
Good to see more updates from the team. I'm a gamer and I like to see project like this who are based around gaming.

I wonder how many of the investors are actually gamers. Probably not so many, but I think such a platform is easier to understand and evaluate if you are a gamer.

My Son is a gamer in his spare time that's why I like to read more about gaming projects. My Hubby received his tokens today and in this bear market it is a time to hodl and support the industry and market we are in. Bitbuild team look really professional to me and I am sure they will put out all the stops to make it a long term and successful project.

Yes but you shouldn't tend to make wrong commitments like "supporting the market by HODLing". As you see others take opportunity of that and sell and then they rebuy cheaper. I am also a long term holder but sometimes I do some adjustments to my portfolio.

Yeap I am having to do the same thing lately, it's not very easy to be a hodler for everything anymore. Is there any news on when PLAT will be on any exchanges? I have noticed more and more tokens are just sitting in my wallet, with no where to trade them, just hope this doesn't end up as one of them lol. I hope whole market situations improves as well.

Becoming harder and harder to stay strong and remain a HODLer... And Bitguild will also not be ready for quite a long time I think.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
coinbitcoin91

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:28:50 PM

The exchange will come soon, but at least give them some time to develop things first. You can always trade on exchanges like Forkdelta if you really need to sell your tokens.

The latest update is regarding a new game (The Rise of Bitropolis) added to Bitguild platform. Now total 3 games are confirmed to be launched on Bitguild. Axie Infinity might also get launched in July. You can read more here: https://medium.com/the-notice-board/pioneers-the-beginning-game-update-3-408dc76fb3db
Here they are and the news, I was thinking where I could have missed it. Now I was interested to read articles about the games and the project, thanks for giving a link to this! I like the project and I've been watching you for a long time, and I'm also interested in games on the platform.
Nagasaki

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:27:58 PM

Indeed, the project pursues a very active idea for investment!
I would like to see the effectiveness of this project to the recipients!
coinbitcoin91

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:40:24 AM

Hello! Is there any news from the team? I would like to see the news because there have not been updates for a long time. And it seems to me that the project requires updates, what games were added to the platform? Why do not you answer the questions of users who write here?
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:00:20 AM

Hello guys, I have a question what is the total supply of bitguild coin?
glorry

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:30:13 PM

So the good news that Jared said is the platform launching, right? When do you expect to list Plat on the exchanges? I don't see your listing efforts.
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:21:26 AM

Sean Keith (Bitguild) - Blockchain Games: Who Is Playing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZQENtK-gUI

Sean Keith, Vice President of Business Development at Bitguild at the Crypto Games Conference in Kyiv, May 11, 2018
brenson
Copper Member

Activity: 146
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:47:58 PM

Sean Keith (Bitguild) - Blockchain Games: Who Is Playing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZQENtK-gUI

Sean Keith, Vice President of Business Development at Bitguild at the Crypto Games Conference in Kyiv, May 11, 2018

Good performance, it was true already more than a month ago, but it was still interesting to watch and listen.
I also think that games and Blockchain, this is really a great potential, which is only at the very beginning of its path,
so we will support and develop this all.
mamoto

Activity: 394
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:48:22 PM

So the good news that Jared said is the platform launching, right? When do you expect to list Plat on the exchanges? I don't see your listing efforts.

On this issue, they say that there will be exchanges, but when and what, they do not comment. Although you can also ask this question in their telegram chat. But the project itself looks promising, and most importantly the workers. So I think everything will be fine.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:19:40 AM

On this issue, they say that there will be exchanges, but when and what, they do not comment. Although you can also ask this question in their telegram chat. But the project itself looks promising, and most importantly the workers. So I think everything will be fine.

I hope soon there will be some exchanges to trade on because so many tokens I get and they neve rhit an exchange butt his does look like a really decent project for the time being and am looking forward to seeing it grow. Let's see in the next few months if this turns out alright. This bear market is a killer and making it very hard for the average person to stay around crypto right now which is a very toxic environment so hope this project shines in the long run.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:33:07 PM

Here they are and the news, I was thinking where I could have missed it. Now I was interested to read articles about the games and the project, thanks for giving a link to this! I like the project and I've been watching you for a long time, and I'm also interested in games on the platform.

Everybody is now waiting for the Bitguild team to have good news for us about the status of the platform.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: